It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(IWWC) The Culling of a few Odd Dingos.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
"And we shall attack them from all dirctions. From within and without. We shall turn them in upon themselves and not one will be left to stand against us!" by Anon Draco but it was probably Jeff Kennet!

The Culling of a few Odd Dingos.

It wasn't long befor TPTB began to actually openly enforce the NWO agenda and in a lonely far corner of the cosmos known as Australia that the dogs of war were unleashed. They called themselves Indigo children but that was quickly corrupted by the MSM who tagged them as "Odd Dingos" which was a direct backlash against the indigos extraterrestrial confessed origins during the rioting that had suddenly without provocation broken out across the souther continent. For many True human Australians the blatant disrespect and lack of a fair go had ruffled one to many feathers in the gallah factory up on Capitol Hill and the ultimate Hawk of Hawks was dispatched to deal with the donnybrook that was still afoot.
Jeff Kennet, the ex premier of the state of Victoria, was a uber deep cover Draco changling and had been fully aware of the Indigo invasion from since its inception and he was directly responsible for directing the events that were to be made to transpire for the NWO agenda to be carried out concerning this powerfull backwater country and had set up the perfect organization to deal with it well befor it had even got started and so Beyond Blue was both his return to fame and a hedged bet for the future. The Federal government sponsored mental health initiative was simultaneously able to identify potential dingos and also to monitor them long term way befor the riots ever started and when the riots did start and Jeff was unleashed it was but a few bloody days befor the dingo cull was completed which just totally reinforced Jeffs monika of Jeff "Bloody" Kennet which he had earned during his days as Premier.
By the end of the week of the cull or as many would later say was a masscre of maddness, over 99% of all the Odd Dingos were butchered and slaughtered and left laying rotting in the streets where they fell as a monument to the raw violence that had been directed against themselves. Australia never recovered from this self inflicted wound and was thus easy prey when the horrors of 2013 came after the Fall of the reign of humanity at the end of 2012.
The remaining few Odd Dingos fled and went feral and not much was heard from them ever again but what were they to care as they had horribly learnt so well was that indigos blood was just as red as anybodies and in fact they were each others brothers and sisters and mothers and fathers etc and what they couldn't really understand the insainty that had gripped and driven them, and this left them bewildered and confused just long enough for a few years until the curtain dropped and the magicians illusion was finally dispelled and they found themselves facing not only aliens but dragons, alien dragons! It was like D&D meeting StarWars in a bar somewhere and they like got drunk and made out in public! The ensuing carnaged was global and obscene as mankind tripped stumbled stagged and fell into an abyssal burning ring of fire. And it burned burned burned , that ring of fire!, that ring of fire!
Never the less just as a few Odd Dingos had survived so did humanity even though the deathtoll was as extreme as the Odd Dingo cull that was held in Australia and many survivors expressed to each other when they crossed on their nomadic journeys across the future face of the earth that "it was a proper judgement on humankind for all its failings" and they as the ghosts of Homo Sapiens they would haunt all others who would fail to learn from mans ultimate demise to the Dragons they had once and with primative weapons defeated long ago but had not fully killed off but had subsequently forgotten and covered up with myth and superstition to their own downfall.

"The lizards, those dinosaurs were here long befor us and we wondered why they suddenly left and now we know it was because they could and now they've returned to claim that which they possessed long befor mere mammals had dared tread upon that sacred ground which is terra firma." by an Anon human who was probably eaten by a dragon!

[momentry Sound of stunned Pub silence as the punters soak this yarn up!]

Suddenly the Draco barman hisses "Thats Total B and S and you know it Jeff!"

"yeah ya right mate! We never left at all thanks to that hollow earth of ours!"

[Draconian Pub punters break out laughing and cheering and suddenly they all break into drunken song singing together.....] "if you go to the center of earth, then you'll [sounds somethink likend unto "thule!"] get a big surprise!" and so on it went like wheel within a wheel and through the windmills of our time!
The End.

Edited to fix spelling and gramma etc! :shk:

OMG Such a rush job :shk: I gotta learn to proofread 1st

[edit on 5-8-2009 by OmegaLogos]

Final draft I PROMISE!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Ahh, the poor little Indigo's have again met with a bad end. They "went feral"! I loved it.

Good luck in the contest Omegalogos!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Not so good in the end for our purple friends. great story
good luck.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Disclaimer: As elswhere!

Explanation: Thanks to you both for your support!
Reading both of your stories next befor I do anything else.

Personal Disclosure:
phi1618 I love your Avatar as it makes me laugh so hard every time I see it [I'm named after a hobbit RE: Peregrine Tuk or Merry Tuk's brother i.e Frodo's cousin] and Sam was always my favorite hobbit from the original half finished movie! Your signature makes me jealous as I have to nag my cats to eat anything [ the grumpy sods
] and it would be a miracle if they ate corn or potatoes with the gusto that that cutie is exhibiting!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Evil Jeff Kennet seems the unwitting pawn of Anon Draco in this passionate tale of death and destruction. If you've never read the Science Fiction novel 'West of Eden' by Harry Harrison, I hope you decide to take it up.

I suspect you'd love it

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

top topics

join