It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Sheeple Sheeple Sheeple!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I was just sitting here thinking about all this H1N1 drama, and I got this idea.
Maybe...the vaccines will be voluntary. Maybe all the stupid sheeple that don't pay attention to what's really going on in the world will get this vaccine. All of the "ignorant" people will die. Maybe, just maybe they WANT the intelligent, well informed people to survive. If you have seen the movie idiocracy, you'd understand sort of where I'm heading with this. Maybe they want Mr. and Mrs. John Doe to stop having 15 kids and using up all the money on wellfare. Maybe they want the strong to survive and help humanity from becoming blubbering idiots, by eliminating the weakest links...? It doesn't make it right to do that, but what if that is the real motivation, and none of the "resistance" is in any danger? What if they are testing us to see who is strong, and intelligent, and "worthy" of being a part of their "new world"?

Meh...it's late and I'm in one of those moods again...lol
Just thought I'd throw that out there. Just a fun little topic to get the imagination going. Nothing more than that.

Mod Edit: All Caps Title.

[edit on Tue, 04 Aug 2009 22:36:58 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

But then again, perhaps the opposite is true. Mr. and Mrs. John Doe on welfare probably aren't all that likely to get vaccinated because doctors cost too much to see and they lost their health insurance along with their jobs in the economy of ours. It seems to me that those most likely to get the vaccine would be well-educated, insured and financially-stable people and their families. It seems more effective to unleash a virus to wipe out a segment of a population than to painstakingly inoculate those slated to die. Which is the simpler plan? Seriously!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by X-tal_Phusion

hmm, good point. But if the well educated were so "well educated", why would they let the government inject them with this toxic sludge vaccine? I would think the more intelligent people would steer clear of the needle if they new what was best for them.
Anywho, I hear what you are saying about the whole doctors being expensive thing. Isn't that why the government is trying to take over health care as well?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

My, how self congratulatory of you.......

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What if the vaccine just exposes you as a carrier of the virus? What if the vaccine really works? What if there really is no threat of H1N1 but they just want to fill their pocket books and claim they saved the world reporting that we successfully survived the pandemic?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Hey, I'm not trying to be hateful. I'm just bored and when I get bored my mind wanders into some pretty unusual places.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

You know what, that could very well be. I wouldn't put it past them.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

BTW...I really like your Avi.
H1N1 blah blah not off topic, doo dee doo.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Best. Thread Title. Ever. I'd be shocked if this isn't read by, like, 50% of ATS. I might re-use this title if I ever want a bunch of S&F.

You might be on to something, in the sense that TPTB will NOT do what conspiracy theorists expect them to do. They'll use us as pawns.

If I were orchestrating a conspiracy, then I'd certainly try to use us as pawns.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hey catchy title.........does that mean I'm a sheeple???

I agree that they will not be mandetory. What I can see very likely is restricted travel, or access to different places based off of whether you've gotten the vaccine, or not.

Maybe they'll shut down city, county, state, lines to people who don't have a vaccine.......... No vaccine no travel; get the vaccine, and maybe they'll introduce a wrist band, or the like.....No restricted travel, or access to public places.

It's beautiful, and the sheeple who willingly take the vaccine will say, "see I can go anywhere... No forced vaccination, but you who've not taken the vaccine can spread it; so it's necessary to restrict you!!"..

Star, and flag.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by theWCH

haha, thanks. Go ahead and use it, I don't care. I thought it might get some one's attention.

And yeah, if I were going to lead a bunch of people to their demise, I wouldn't be so obvious about it either.
But then again, I would not do that....

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

LOL. Nice to see some one else with a sense of humor.

I don't know what they have planned, but it will be interesting to see where this all goes.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Man I got reamed for baiting people in another post with the title "sheeple".

But , some us DO need a wake-up.

Go Girl.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

aww, some people just need to chillax. It's just a word. I never even heard of it until I got on youtube. Now I see it everywhere.

link   
From what they say in the news Greek people will have it nationalvide...bye bye Grece

There is something about it but what criteria they use?? or the contrary-maybe they have the antidotes and keep it only to themselfes??
Or they know the weirdos from ats(me included) will rather die than take the vaccine?? Possible but is nice to imagine as the OP said that we are the Choosen Peoples
Lets stick to that version!

link   

You sure came off as hateful. But I understand what it's like to not come off as you mean to. And thanx about the avatar, AshleyD made it for me. I personally ignore the whole H1N1 thing as it sounds little more than a little like mass hysteria to me. With some paranoia thrown in. But I have been wrong before.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Oh, well I didn't mean to. I'm far from hateful. It's this whole text boundary thing...people can take text the wrong way a little too easily. I'm just a goof a$$. Ashley_D = Awesome

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Welcome to the club. And yes AshleyD= awesomeness.

link   
I saw the "Here Sheeple" call, from 3 websites away and came runnin

I've been starring at "X-tal_Phusion" avatar for 20 min. now.

To the OP, I sorta thought something like that too, but then I kept hearing on MSM that 1st responders would be 1st in line. So that shot my theory down. just sayin

link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
And yeah, if I were going to lead a bunch of people to their demise, I wouldn't be so obvious about it either.
But then again, I would not do that....

Anybody cool enough to have an avatar that openly mocks Angelina's facial expressions....well, you guys could NOT possibly be so un-cool as to lead a bunch of people to their doom!

[edit on 4-8-2009 by theWCH]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join