It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccination Bombshell! Ten Myths about Vaccinations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This link is a MUST read. Vaccines are NOT safe. Vaccines are NOT effective. Polio vaccines did NOT work.

rense.com...

In a December 1994 Medical Post article, Dr. Guylaine Lanctot said: "The medical authorities keep lying. Vaccination has been a disaster on the immune system. It actually causes a lot of illnesses. We are actually changing our genetic code through vaccination....100 years from now we will know that the biggest crime against humanity was vaccines." Dr. Viera Scheibner is internationally known as perhaps the leading expert on adverse vaccine reactions. Her analysis concluded that "there is no evidence whatsoever of the ability of vaccines to prevent any diseases. To the contrary, there is a great wealth of evidence that they cause serious side effects."

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Yes. Very important, IMO. The Rense document you linked was taken from this one written by Alan Phillips in 2002 and then revised by same in 2007.

Some very excellent points in there. I am, of course, happy to not have TB or polio. I thought it was very interesting the statistics cited by the author in regard to just how dangerous those vaccinations really were. I believe that at that time in (at least) American history, those creating and pushing the vaccinations at least had the best interests of the people in mind. I don't doubt it a bit that "they" hid the actual numbers.

I don't feel that way at ALL about the H1N1 vaccine. Just my opinion, but based upon my own research, my family's wellness strategy will not include an H1N1 vaccine jab.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Thanks for the link and flag. I wish I had known years ago what I know now about vaccines. I would never have allowed my son to be vaccinated period.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

yes. Happy to flag your thread; I think it's important.

It's been an emerging awareness, brought on mostly by this latest influenza. I have a buddy in Florida whose family has a documented alergic reaction to egg products. They have asked their doctor to pen a letter to allow them to not take the jab. They might well be some of the lucky few.

Where I live, there are 1500 people on this island, give or take 100. Most of the folks' awareness is so very shallow. Most depend upon the government to tell them what to do, and thus I don't think we'll have any trouble not taking the vaccine. We are NOT going to take it though, if it comes down to the bare bones.

Throughout history, people's own immune responses have done the best for influenza. Let's look at how many viruses science can "cure". Zero. None. Only the human body can conquer a virus, and it either prevails, or fails and dies. These days, people are getting their kids to have all manner of vaccines, where in the olde days (of my time) when kids got, say, the mumps, the prevailing thought was to allow ALL the kids to get the mumps, and once it had run its course, it was done. Forever.

Don't feel bad that you didn't know all this. You were being a responsible parent, same as mine were. We grew up trusting our government to do the best thing for us -- the action that had the highest probability to work. It's only been in recent times that this precept has been challenged. I'm sure you're an excellent parent. You did what you thought was right.

Now, juxtaposed to what I said in my first paragraph..... I still get the tetanus booster every seven years. If I were a purist, I wouldn't do that, right? I am always in contact with soil; I frequently bleed; I am not careful enough with myself. I will continue to get a tetanus booster as long as they are available.

top topics

join