It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The problem with Ron Paul.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
For anyone who has never heard Senator Ron Paul, I say you are probably better off.

The guy makes me feel like some kind of dog.

This is what happens, to me at least.

Everytime I think I hear somebody say Ron Paul, my ears perk up, my eyes bug out and my neck stretches. Then I stand up and start sniffing the air.

It kind of goes something like this.

Ron Paul... sniff sniff. Who said Ron paul?... somebody over here say Ron Paul?...sniff sniff. who said? ...grrr. Ron Paul...Ron Paul, Ron Paul...somebody over here?... who said... Ron Paul...sniff sniff grrr.

Anyhow, they say the world will get shook up in 2012. I say that is because Ron Paul is going to shake it up.

Ron Paul in 2012 bitches.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Somehow I doubt hes got what it takes to win, the people seem quite happy to keep electing the same to moronic groups over and over again, to keep buying the bull they are fed ever election cycle. Plus Dr Paul is a bit out there on some of his policies for the middle-ground folks who don't like to stray too far from the fence.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Did I miss something?

Where's the current event to justify this being in the Current Events forum?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by president

Ok, you don't like Ron Paul.

Why?

Vas

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth
Why?

Apparently because whenever president hears the name he has some sort of odd Pavlovian response, loses control of his motor skills, and begins to behave like a canine?

[edit on 8/4/09 by redmage]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
Did I miss something?

Where's the current event to justify this being in the Current Events forum?

I don't know. I thought it was the Ron Paul forum. Talk to the mods.

And I agree that he probably won't win, but I love how he digresses into his opinions and he is definately, if not obviously, shaking things up.

MMP

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by president
For anyone who has never heard Senator Ron Paul, I say you are probably better off.

Psst, Ron Paul is a member of the House not Senate!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MMP

Ah, thank you. I was wondering when someone would set that little detail straightl. I like Ron Paul. He's the closest thing we have to representation.... that and Kucinich(sp)

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Why?

Apparently because whenever president hears the name he has some sort of odd Pavlovian response, loses control of his motor skills, and begins to behave like a canine?

Wierd pavlovian response?!!

holy crap red mage, Get yourself a sence of humor.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Oh, I have one. It just kinda flies out the window when someone creates a pointless thread to insult the membership by calling everyone "bitches".

P.S. The humor forum in on BTS.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Ok, you quoted part of my response but didn't respond to what I think is a valid question.

OP, why do you not like Ron Paul?

Vas

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasilis Azoth

no. I love Ron Paul. I was being silly. Sorry, I didn't realize there were so many sensative people on here. Sooooorrrryyyy.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Why?

haha thank you for that, gave me a good giggle. Star for you good sir.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by president

I don't know. I thought it was the Ron Paul forum.

There's one of THOSE on here?

Ron Paul in 2012 bitches

Uh, are you saying that in 2012 Ron Paul complains about something? or Perhaps there are PIECES of Ron Paul in 2012 female dogs? I'm not following your logic, OP.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Ron Paul is a freemason and part of the controlled opposition.

Believe it or not but "they" have the argument controlled on both sides. I am not saying that there is no hope but do not look for it in Ron Paul.

www.youtube.com...

The opposition is controlled...make sure that the truth movement is free of shills.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by TheOneElectric]

[edit on 4-8-2009 by TheOneElectric]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I believe Yoda has the appropriate response here:

"He is too old, too old to begin the Presidency."

Ron Paul has been fighting for justice for decades in and out of Congress but frankly he is just one man. The mistake his supporters make is romanticizing him as this larger than life seemingly incorruptible figure when really he is just a man (he just happens to be the smartest and most Constitutionally sound man in Congress, which isn't saying a lot)...

He can't win but we the American people can, the people who agree with his policies, the Americans who still give a dam about the constitution and about freedom and liberty, can take up his credo and stand up to the Elite who have steered this country so wrong and taken control of our government, economy, etc...

I don't think 2012 will be the year for Ron Paul or his supporters, not unless we mobilize and spread the truth about how TPTB keep us divided and affraid to support this massive growth of government and reduction of freedoms... Only together can we take down the Empire...

I guess Ron Paul is Luke and we are the Ewoks

top topics

join