It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<insert witty subject here>

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hello there, ATS. I'd tell you all about myself, but I think it'd be far more interesting to let my personality come out in my regular posts. I've joined at the request of a friend who is a long-time member, although I don't know what her forum name is.

I realize there is an advisory that says not to make minimal posts, but dang it, I'm having an awfully hard time coming up with things to say.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Gjallarhorn.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Well then. Hello. You have a friend on ATS already but you don't know her screen name. Can you describe her, maybe we can help track down this elusive friend mystery!!!

Just kidding. Welcome aboard.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Never mind, found her! Thanks for the welcomes.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Gjallarhorn

*waves* Hi Stranger.

I'm glad you finally joined. If you have any questions, ask me. If you cannot contact me, ask anyone else.

Hazel- I don't know how he would possible describe me, but I probably don't want to know.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Okay then, friend of ravenshadow. Any friend of ravenshadow's is probably ... a friend of other people who are friends of ravenshadow's. So you've got that going for you, which is nice.

Welcome to ATS, and if you need anything, ask ravenshadow.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Welcome Gjallerhorn! It's nice to have you aboard.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

We consider minimal posts to be 1 liners and such. What you have provided is very adequate

Welcome to ATS friend, I look forward to discussinG your contributions on the board.

If you have any questions feel free to leave a message on the comments section if you haven't acquired your 20 posts to U2U yet.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, GJ....

Just to let you know that the strange little lump in your leg is an alien implant but dont be concerned because you are a star child in the color of indigo. Men in black are watching your house and your computer has been hacked by the NSA, CIA, FBI, Gay rights and the mormons. There is something in the woods that is planning to eat your dog and your shed is haunted by orbs and knocking. There is a secret undergrond draconian base below your parking garage at work, and every one here knows everything for sure!!! Obama is a foreigner and a big planet called nibiru is comeing to tilt the earth on its axis and the north pole is gonna get tropical and New Your city will be hit by a big ole sunami. However , In the mean time I hope you enjoy ATS because there are some great people here and a few creapy types who will insult you the first chance they get.
I for one look forward to seeing your posts and I welcome you. Respectfully, Magantice

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice

Welcome to ATS, GJ....

Just to let you know that the strange little lump in your leg is an alien implant but dont be concerned because you are a star child in the color of indigo. Men in black are watching your house and your computer has been hacked by the NSA, CIA, FBI, Gay rights and the mormons. There is something in the woods that is planning to eat your dog and your shed is haunted by orbs and knocking. There is a secret undergrond draconian base below your parking garage at work, and every one here knows everything for sure!!! Obama is a foreigner and a big planet called nibiru is comeing to tilt the earth on its axis and the north pole is gonna get tropical and New Your city will be hit by a big ole sunami. However , In the mean time I hope you enjoy ATS because there are some great people here and a few creapy types who will insult you the first chance they get.
I for one look forward to seeing your posts and I welcome you. Respectfully, Magantice

Ooh, bloody close. The funny alien-implanted lump is actually behind my left ear, probably for better access to my brain. I take revenge by thinking the most awful thoughts I possibly can and by using the internet.

And the thing in the woods, as it turns out, is an ordinary black bear. No joke.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
hi there,

it's difficult coming up with a substantial thread just to say hello without telling people what you had for breakfast!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Welcome and good luck.

top topics

join