It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2+2 moment... Al Cia'da -- talking with western news... Media is CIA in America.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Every day - no matter what channel you watch, we get reports on Al CIA'da ... this morning on bloomberg.. yet another report... If the CIA is doing their job... then why all the reports...
these reports on how Al CIA'da is feeling, their approval or dis approval etc... etc...
what is the 2 + 2 Moment.... whats next their dis-approval of Obama's Health Care Plan, ha ha ha ha. You know stuff that only Americans Know or care about. Are they making public decisions now... because the rest of the world couldn't give a flying crap about.... ha ha ha....

so, this organization is looking more and more like a paper enemy. .... ben laden even had to hire his gun men so he could film himself leading an army - if he has an army that is....

How Come we can recieve communications with Al CIA'da and we can not kill the bastards...?

[edit on 4-8-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
Look every day - we are getting reports on how Al CIA'da approval dis approval etc... etc... what is the 2 + 2 Monent.... today they dis approve of Obama's what Health Care... ha ha ha.... so, this organization is looking more and more like a paper enemy. .... ben laden even had to hire his gun men so he could film himself leading an army - if he has an army that is....

How Come we can recieve communicate with Al CIA'da and we can kill the bastards...?

Members who are intoxicated should not participate in forum discussion. Intoxication may lead to grossly misspelled words, nonsensical rambling, and incoherent sentences. Those hoping to actually communicate a message and discuss it in an appropriate manner should refrain from posting on the forum while intoxicated. This has been a King Cares message, an ATS Initiative.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
well now, thats interesting... maybe they were mis-spelled ramblings done intentional. and your right, I'm only on my first cup of coffee...
--
I understand your fustrations with my posts, the problem is I type what I see and when I type as I think, I make mistakes... sorry ... its just the way me is wired....

Thank You again.. I made the corrections... tks

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Hello BornPatriot,

I like the ''Al CIA'da'' part. That sums it all up really. They have been a CIA asset from the very beginning. I wonder if they named them like that as their inside joke.

They do choose their names very carefully. For instance, Federal Reserve, is not Federal and has no reserves but the name gives that impression. World Health Organisation, nobody mentioned good health, you just assume it, but that is not their objective.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mumblyjoe
Hello BornPatriot,

I like the ''Al CIA'da'' part. That sums it all up really. They have been a CIA asset from the very beginning. I wonder if they named them like that as their inside joke.

Al CIAda is an old joke, a very, very, very old joke.

Bin Laden picked the name, apparently as a reference to the database of Mujahideen that had fought against the Soviets. The Al Qaeda founding memo of 1988 refutes this whole 'Bin Laden never even had an organisation' 'Bin Laden never used the word Al Qaeda' story told by Adam Curtis and now the Corbett Report. Likewise, triple agent Ali Mohamed told the FBI in the mid 1990s that he was a member of Bin Laden's Al Qaeda organisation.

Seriously, check your information before forming an opinion, and don't just repeat stuff you hear because it sounds like what you want to say.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I know people who have read AL-CIAda reports inside the military and the military deems it a legitimate threat. I started this thread because -- early this morning I turned on CNN... and across the bottom AL-CIA'da... ok.. no biggy... turned the channel to FOXNews... theres another take on AL-CIA'da... ok, still no biggy... turned to Bloomberg and yet another AL-CIA'da... I find it very difficult to understand -- if we get these reports... then why cant we kill the messenger... life would be so much more --- ah -- less painful - since every time I think of AL-CIA'da -- I want revenge for all those people that were murdered on 911. and the more you look into Al CIA'da the more pissed I get... maybe thats part of their MKULTRA you know AL-CIAda plan to destroy AMERICA... for a Organization that is suppose to protect us... they sure are doing their best to screw this land up. .... and then we have a piss ant country like Denmark say 911 was done by someone who had access to Nano-Thermite, AiroPlanes... US Command and Control. WTC 1 - 2 - 7 and taken as a whole, how can you say the CIA is on our side... well who's the enemy....? Al CIA'da....?

join