It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: Extremists responsible for Chechnyan blast.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Once more we find that Al Q'aeda have succeded in another attack, they wanted to kill the Chechnyan president, and they seem to plan on killing other world leaders.

Northeast Intelligence Network
"Over the past few months, it has become apparant that Al Qaeda has a very specific modus operendi. They tell us what they are going to do, then they do it.

This was true with the bombings in Spain, the attacks in Riyadh and Basra, and the continued insurgency in Fallujah and Baghdad.

But no where has it been more obvious that in the assassination of the Chechyan president this weekend by Al Qaeda operatives. President Akhmad Kadyrov was sitting in the VIP area of a stadium, watching Victory Day celebrations, when the bomb went off.

This attack, perhaps more than many others, shows the incredible patience that Al Qaeda is willing to exercise in order to successfully complete a mission. The attack in Grozny's Dinamo stadium was obviously a long-term plan. A land mine had been planted in the stadium during construction. It exploded, destroying a stand and the VIP area. An attack almost exactly one year ago in Grozny's Dinamo stadium on May 9, 2003, killed two policemen and injured one other. The incident forced cancellation of the local Victory Day parade commemorating the defeat of Nazi Germany and the Soviet conquest of Central Europe."

Al Q'aeda seems to keep telling us more or less who they will attack. Are they planning on attacking anyone else?

Global Islamic Media Centre Posting (translated)
"10 May 2004 - Global Islamic Media Centre Posting
Translated into English from the original Arabic

In the name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful

And Allah Struck Down the Chechnyan Leader

Tyrant end

The criminal agent of the Russians, the previous mufti of Chechnya

Ahmad Qdirof

Qaroun is Chechnya

He gave a fatwa that the militants who defend the Muslims are the Khariji

And he said in a speech for it in the year of 99 DAY that justifies by it its treason of the Chechen nation :

( these foreigners who inserted the extremist ideas in our land planted the violence in the Chechens minds and they poisoned their minds, and risked throwing the Chechen nation in a confrontation that do not imply it .. Becomes necessary for the nation that it faces them and carries out the support of my efforts in this direction ...)"

In those links you will find some of the world leaders they seem to be threatening at the moment.

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by Muaddib]

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by Zion Mainframe]

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
who will they target next?? what coutries have less security??

i wont be surprised at all if more of these "assasinations" occour, what i will be surprised at is just what leaders are taken out. i think we are in for a shock.

new topics

join