It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Military Vaccination Program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Unknown vaccination causing military to be sick and death.

secret vaccination program

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
While these service men and women should be asking for disclosure of the ingredients, even if they did, they might be lied to. How sad that the government just uses these people who desire to so serve thier country.

Better care should be taken to ensure the health of these men and women.

Starred & Flagged!

[edit on 3-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
My take on this is that the Government are deeply scared of veterans.Why?Because they have the knowledge,skills,and motivational qualities needed to rise up against TPTB,in the event of a martial law/NWO takeover situation.
By using them as guniea pigs for big pharma,TPTB know they will kill two birds with one stone-They thin the ranks of vets by illnesses and deaths caused by the shots,AND they make rucks of money through thier pharma companies,thus keeping them in power.

Its sick that the people willing to lay down thier lives to protect their country are the same ones who are experimented on,by thier own Government.
What a world we have made.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Silcone Synapse thats a pretty good theory. i think you might be on to sompthing. i know when we were to deploy to iraq in aug of 08 we were given many shots i lost track. those included anthrax a series of 8 shots, small pox and many more.

top topics

join