It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY use Ouija boards?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mauskov
Speaking of - What about location in relation to Ouija? Do different locales work better for dfferent people? I've only tried around my house, usually quite late at night with candles and incense lit for "atmosphere."

Well the one time I actually carried on a conversation, I was in a church. My school was on one side of it. When we used it there, it was an immediate response. Took us back cause it just was very quick...and the feeling...lol was like a magnet pulling the pallet around. It was very cool

Dunno if the fact that it was also halloween had anything to do with it.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I've got one, bought it because it was on sale for cheap
It originally came from Salem, Mass of all places
It's nicely crafted and came in the original box and original planchet (or whatever it's called)
I've not used it though, I can't be bothered, hehe

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos
I've got one, bought it because it was on sale for cheap
It originally came from Salem, Mass of all places
It's nicely crafted and came in the original box and original planchet (or whatever it's called)
I've not used it though, I can't be bothered, hehe

Good idea
. Using it might turn into your worst nightmare. Im considering becoming a demonologist, so i strongly recommend not using one.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I've never touched an Ouija board, and dont ever plan to. ive decided this from the personal experiances ive been told and also am naturally wary of them due to my strict protestant upbringing.

What i dont understand is the people who use those boards as a game or joke, and then, when something happens that night, they say that they do not think the board had nothing to do with it.

If you're going to dabble in magick dont be surprised when something happens!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Mauskov - I have several years experience with rune casting, if you have any questions please write me, I will be happy to answer.

Carvador - I certainly would recommend that you look at your reasons for wanting to use a Ouija board. (If you just want to have a conversation for fun with a non-human, I'd suggest a chat bot.)
With any tool it is a good idea to be well prepared and not take things lightly - would you call up a random person and ask them to answer your most important questions? (As mentioned before on the board, proper protection is a must when communicating on such an open forum).
Although many skeptics often note that those using the board either consciously or unconsciously select what is read there are many cases where an unidentified visitor may attempt to communicate with the user - hence so many "creepy experiences".
The easiest way to discern if it�s your subconscious responding is to use the board blindfolded and have a trustworthy friend write down the responses. If its unintelligible non-sense while blindfolded, well you can figure that out.
If it still makes sense, or the planchet enjoys moving by its self (I personally have experienced this) than you have a guest.
Although such conversations can be fascinating and enlightening, you must always wonder what agenda your guest has, and whether or not it is telling you what you want to hear so you will continue to communicate.
And be wary, once contacted what you have attracted may not just toddle along once 'you' are finished with it. Make sure you know how to banish anything that would rather stick around than leave you at peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join