It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why 911

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
From what I’ve been picking up, the average Muslim man is being indoctrinated that it his sacred duty to produce babies who will grow up to fight in the Holy War.

Yep, spreading the seed. Part of phase 6. It's brilliant... well not for the West... but for those who want us to fail, suffer and die.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This is part of an interesting and accurate commentary by High Fitzgerald:
"The United States did not “walk away” from Pakistan once the Soviet army had left Afghanistan. The country of Afghanistan was taken over by the Taliban, who were formed by, trained by, supported by, the government of Pakistan. Pakistan also helped the Taliban get back to Afghanistan and seize power once the Soviets had left, and to make that country a hell for its citizens, or for all but those who were the most fanatical Muslims, and to make it a haven for “the Arabs” who arrived, and set up their Al Qaeda camps, and treated the local Afghanis with such contumely. There was no reason at all for the Americans not to “walk away” from Pakistan, for Pakistan completely betrayed the Americans and its own solemn undertakings to them in this case, and then in the case of the long-term betrayal of promise after promise made to the Americans."

It also dispells the myth that the CIA trained Osama bin Laden and made him attack us. The myth is not the reason for Islamic terrorism. Islam is the reason for Islamic terrorism.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Although Ramadan is always on the same day of the Islamic calendar, the date on the Gregorian calendar varies from year to year, since the Gregorian calendar is a solar calendar and the Islamic calendar is a lunar calendar. This difference means Ramadan moves in the Gregorian calendar approximately 11 days every year. The date of Ramadan may also vary from country to country depending on whether the moon has been sighted or not.
September 22 is the first sliver of the moon and that is when the clerics, imams decide on action.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Although Ramadan is always on the same day of the Islamic calendar, the date on the Gregorian calendar varies from year to year, since the Gregorian calendar is a solar calendar and the Islamic calendar is a lunar calendar. This difference means Ramadan moves in the Gregorian calendar approximately 11 days every year. The date of Ramadan may also vary from country to country depending on whether the moon has been sighted or not.
September 22 is the first sliver of the moon and that is when the clerics, imams decide on action.

While I don't argue with your reasoning, I think the strategists have learned not to be too predictable.

The outstanding question is how the US is planning to retaliate in the event of a major attack. The Mullahs in Iran want to provoke the US, but not directly. They take their greivances out on Israel.

The small but viable intellectual class and students in Iran are terrified the Mullahs will make a decision that will result in a catastrophe for the country.

The Shiite Islamic Revolution is in stall mode as Rafsanjani, Khoumeni, and the others battle over control and priorities.

Similarly in Saudi Arabia, there is an internal battle over who will be the next King.

I think there is a pause on the two polarized fronts as some housecleaning is going on.

Mike

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'll make a prediction. Ramadan ends on Sept 18th Friday, which is the new moon. Friday after prayers is when the violence usually begins. Rosh Hashannah is September 19, then Yom Kippur on September 28th.
Although 2010 was suppose to be the year, I'll say that this year Israel might prevent the Yom Kippur attack and hit Iran. This would be appropriate if the US is hit the week before following Ramadan 2009.

So let's do some speculation... with all the 911 reasons can we collectively come up with a date between September 18th and 28th 2009 that would fit the pattern and MO? This ought to be fun discussion...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I'll make a prediction. Ramadan ends on Sept 18th Friday, which is the new moon. Friday after prayers is when the violence usually begins. Rosh Hashannah is September 19, then Yom Kippur on September 28th.
Although 2010 was suppose to be the year, I'll say that this year Israel might prevent the Yom Kippur attack and hit Iran. This would be appropriate if the US is hit the week before following Ramadan 2009.

So let's do some speculation... with all the 911 reasons can we collectively come up with a date between September 18th and 28th 2009 that would fit the pattern and MO? This ought to be fun discussion... [/quot

You may be completely right.

I'd say the only thing that one can predict is that something unpredictable will happen.

9/11 was singular in that it was successfully concealed. Now everyone is anticipating a follow up. The big trick is to catch your opponent off guard. The Israelis were once good at that. The Muslim strategist may be smart enough to abandon symbolic in exchange for surprise and maximizing effectiveness.

There are dozens of factors in these decision, most of which we can only guess at. Iran is now painfully aware it's Russian provided weapon and defense systems are often dysfunctional. They may back down. Obama may have told Israel the US won't cover their asses. We don't know for sure.

But the Muslim world campaign may be determined to escalate the confrontation and right now.

Israel may be more than prepared and willing to move things to the next level. Waiting for the inevitable is a terrible place to be in.

I'm only hoping the US is a lot smarter than they've let on. I'm also hoping their President doesn't have affiliations that compromise American security.

I guess we'll find out one way or another.

Mike

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Timelines are always interesting.
1993 1t WTC
2001 final WTC
And the work of Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzezinski is even more interesting.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
[edit on 7-9-2009 by Donny 4 million]

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

So let's do some speculation... with all the 911 reasons can we collectively come up with a date between September 18th and 28th 2009 that would fit the pattern and MO? This ought to be fun discussion...

I will continue when and if you answer these questions.
thanks

-Do you deny these quotes jjay55?

They are from this thread called WHY 911.

quote jjay55

Actually I'm a counter-terrorism educator with a 40 year background in Islamic studies. I teach at a university level and have many years of experience working with seasoned professionals in this effort.

quote jjay55

The mindset in Islam is not like the West. And they have given us 10 years to prepare for Islam to take over the US. To do this they will hit a dozen cities in the US using nuclear material and it will be like Katrina x12. The US government, now broke, will not be able to handle it. It will be a short time until the US is brought to their knees. At that time a mercyful Islam will ask every citizen to convert to Islam. If citizens choose not to there will be bands of enforcers who will behead the non-converters.

quote jjay55
They are the most violent and cruel in human torture on the planet. Beheading is still used today as a death penalty. Stoning, where mostly women are buried to their shoulders is used in lawful punishment. Female genital mutilation is especially cruel. Of course Islam denies the practice is exclusively theirs... but the reality is that indeed FGM like honor killing happens in Islam. Terrorism comes right out of the Quran, encouraged by imams and governments and lots of people believe and practice. 1.4 billion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Ok, Folks. Let's Stay on Topic and stop the personal sniping , Please

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jbird

Thanks. I for one just want some justification of remarks made by the OP
on this Why 911 thread. I think that is reasonable.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The "ignore" feature is cool.

Rosh Hashannah is coming soon. Islamic theology says that Jews are pigs and apes and that they should be killed because they aren't on the right path of Islam. Maybe the present that osama promised will involve that holiday.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
********ATTENTION *************

Knock it off, both of you.

One more and you're post banned for 3 days.

Do not reply to this message.

Enough is enough !

[edit on 9-9-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Very interesting replies. Thanks for the great discussion.
Before I answer I just want to make a few observances. Most replies are from a Western point of view. In order to understand the enemy one has to think like the enemy.
Islam masterminds aren't going to plan an event around American timelines, events or numbers. Islam masterminds will plan events according to their beliefs.
First answer Quran 9:11 doesn't really apply because the whole Quran is about killing Christians and Jews along with other violent behavior. And planning an attack isn't based on something so simple.

Instead consider the mindset of Islam is to kill Christians and Jews. Islam believes there is only one path. Tradition runs deep and is not Western in Islam. The goal of Islam is to have one unified muslim planet. Therefore, planning and picking dates is done years in advance. I'll get into the 7 phase plan in another thread that spans to 2020.
Anyway, the reason for 911 was because it is a Coptic Christian holiday. If you notice the Copts in Egypt now, Neda Soltan, and Christians in Pak have all been set up for slaughter in the past months. Think Islam mindset. Then we can predict the next date of attack... instead of looking at Western numerology, emergency numbers, and symbols. Western thinking is not what muslims do.
Get it?
Wanna know the 7 phase plan?

Islamic terrorists pick Christian Holidays to make a point.
This makes them predictable.
Along with other signs we should be able to thwart other attacks.
Please keep learning about Isalmic mindset. It's important to be safe.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Very nice to see someone who follows intelligent paths.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
Very nice to see someone who follows intelligent paths.

It's lazy to wait for the MSM to give after-the-fact information and then spew opinions about it. When things started to heat up in 1993 I located great sources of real intelligence analysts, thus knowing ahead of the MSM what events occur. I prefer my position and use it for my personal security.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join