It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Misunderestimated Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This may be the best analysis of Bush Jr. I've seen yet. Please read the entire article, even if you love Dubya. Yes, it's Bush bashing, but it's entirely true.

slate.msn.com...

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Ok. Read the entire article. This guy sure hates Bush.

Comming from that point of view, I put no credence into it.

It's too bad his views are so one sided, but it is still only his opinion.

I'msure with a little effort you could find a similar article about Kerry, but that most likely wouldn't interest you.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I hate bush and his administration of warmongers... but that article was a little long winded... i dont think he;s a complete idiot, but i really dont think he's intelligent enough to run a country

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seth Bullock
Ok. Read the entire article. This guy sure hates Bush.

Comming from that point of view, I put no credence into it.

Yeah, but is there any part of the article that you think is a lie? It is, for the most part, entirely true....ugly, but true. It points out the fact that this is a man with many issues in his life....issues that really don't make for good decision makers or representatives.

[Edited on 5-11-2004 by Satyr]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I do not like reading bush basher articles. I do not like bush, but bush basher articles normally are very one sided which I do not like.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
As I mentioned, it's ugly, but mostly true.

What makes mocking this president fair as well as funny is that Bush is, or at least once was, capable of learning, reading, and thinking. We know he has discipline and can work hard (at least when the goal is reducing his time for a three-mile run). Instead he chose to coast, for most of his life, on name, charm, good looks, and the easy access to capital afforded by family connections.

Consider the testimony of several who know him well.

Richard Perle, foreign policy adviser: "The first time I met Bush 43 � two things became clear. One, he didn't know very much. The other was that he had the confidence to ask questions that revealed he didn't know very much."

David Frum, former speechwriter: "Bush had a poor memory for facts and figures. � Fire a question at him about the specifics of his administration's policies, and he often appeared uncertain. Nobody would ever enroll him in a quiz show."

Laura Bush, spouse: "George is not an overly introspective person. He has good instincts, and he goes with them. He doesn't need to evaluate and reevaluate a decision. He doesn't try to overthink. He likes action."

Paul O'Neill, former treasury secretary: "The only way I can describe it is that, well, the President is like a blind man in a roomful of deaf people. There is no discernible connection."

new topics

top topics

join