It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Killshot, TOXIC DEATH SLUDGE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I just thought I'd share this with those who oppose getting pricked and injected with toxic death sludge.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Ventessa]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I saw an article on my local ABC affiliate's web site about the local school system here being in the planning stages for requiring swine flu vaccinations for kids returning to school this fall. I've talked to my kids and explained to them that if anyone at school tries to stick them with anything, they are to call or come home immediately.
I don't know what we we're going to do after that, maybe home schooling or something, but nobody is sticking me or my kids with any vaccinations, if I want medical care, I will take them to the doctor.
I'm glad to see others are of the same mindset, I think that 'we' lack the organization for any real resistance, but civil disobedience is a powerful tool en masse.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

My kids have been warned not to let them stick anything in them without my permission. I'm giving my daughter a trackphone so she can call me from the bathroom when they try to inject her. Don't FU*K with my babies.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Ventessa]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I just added a video that is worthy of being watched by anyone and everyone that can see or hear.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
I just added a video that is worthy of being watched by anyone and everyone that can see or hear.

Thanks, I have an eye on this crap..

I have 4 kids, two of them starts 1st grade this year and are twins, but, I read that here in Norway the Govt. have ordered 9.4 million doses, that is 2 for each, and there are info out there saying it is to go into the school Vacc. Programme.

I have talked to my two oldest, 13 and 10 that they are to walk home from school if they are approached by any one with a needle !!!

But, I fear they will most liky not dare to do as I imagine the other kids might not have parents that follow the story of this..

top topics

join