It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia's Got Talent Show - an oop's moment !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
This is absolutely classic and almost unbelievable !
I can't believe anyone could be soooooo stupid ... but I guess the guy was improving the gene pool by removing himself from it

I've watched it over and over but can't see any indication that this was an "illusion" type of act ... what you see is apparently what happened.

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 1-8-2009 by afoolbyanyothername]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
JEus good lord! Those 2 clearly were outta control and had no talent whatsoever! Did you see the guy on right his attempted karate kciks thy were lame, REALLY LAME. Obviously, he wasnt a professional, trying to balance that apple on his head all those times. The killer, obviously, was the arrow in his face...
I was wondering, if it was staged or not..i mean what knida idiots would jeapardize themselves like that!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

I assumed at 1st it was staged as well, but watching again you can easily see the arrow tip was sharp and not blunted. There seems to be no way that the victim could have pulled out a fake arrow from a hidden place.
But if it really did happen, what were they thinking off ? Did one of them have a death wish.

I hereby nominate the victim for a Darwin Award !

[edit on 1-8-2009 by afoolbyanyothername]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

First thing i thought of was George Carlin's all suicide tv channel......

I guess Warhol wasn't wrong with his 15min. of fame, right???

I hope it catches on, i could watch this all night...

Peace

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I heard this was true - if so totally shocking! How can people be so dumb!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I am almost sure that it is a viral marketing campaign for the beer can he is holding on the head.

Doesn't seem real to me !!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
That is actually Ukraine, not Russia. And it IS a fake. No news coverage, nothing. It's just a "funny" clip, been around for around 3 months.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
^^ its a viral campaign for the can he picked up - and is fake.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
wt..............I'm not sure what happened here..real? I must of missed the link. I'm just browsing at the moment so that must be true...will go back and check it.

This is simply insane........

E

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
^^ its a viral campaign for the can he picked up - and is fake.

Possibly ... could you please post a link to a corroborating source to validate your statement ?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername

Possibly ... could you please post a link to a corroborating source to validate your statement ?

That question goes both ways.

Could you post a news article or other corroborating source to validate that this is real?

[edit on 1/8/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
That's too funny......

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I've seen this before but with a different ending. I tried to find the one I saw on Youtube but couldn't. I really don't think this is real, unless of course I dreamed it. Weird.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Real or not that was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

The way everyone just sat there for a few seconds just added to the greatness.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
No way the panel of judges just sat there after witnessing the ridiculous karate kicks and stupid moves as the guy with the bow picks up an arrow, then watches as the "victim" tries to balance the apple on his round, bald head, failing. They continue to just sit there after he grabs the can off their judging table. Weird video for sure.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I believe that it is a viral ad for the drink Cult Cola. He is another video but def not as good as the arrow to the face!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
www.metacafe.com...

Yep, this vid is listed there...

Nice find, vip867!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
All very well and good but WTF is this thread doing in the Weaponry thread on ATS?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
All very well and good but WTF is this thread doing in the Weaponry thread on ATS?

It's "WTF in this thread" because I couldn't really find another suitable thread topic ... and because a WEAPON was involved, this seemed as good a place to "WTF put it" as any other !

[edit on 2-8-2009 by afoolbyanyothername]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm not sure, but perhaps this is best suited for BTS? There is no real conspiracy in this video.

But definitly made my night!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join