It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US-Israeli talks focus on another regime change in IRan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

How to exploit the deep cracks forming in Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's administration for removing the Iranian president was a top item on the agenda of the high-level talks between Barack Obama's advisers and Israeli officials at Mossad headquarters in Herzliya, north of Tel Aviv, Wednesday, July 29.

DEBKAfile's Iranian sources report that Ahmadinejad's cabinet is falling apart; of his original lineup of 21 ministers, only nine remain at their posts.

www.debka.com...

Obama continuously denied that America had anything to do with the Iranian post election violence. Many believed due to the fact that America has a black president now or maybe because a different party is elected. (As if it will make a difference)

The point is that for 60 years America has been doing what ever it can to rid the Islamic regime, why would they stop now. They were Democratic and Republican leaders, nothing makes a difference.

America has even supported terrorist groups against Iran after America declared the 'war against terrorism' and the 'war against countries which harbour or support terrorism'.

The more recent war, the 'war on GHG'. GHG is a dangerous terrorist organization and their mission is to destroy not just the American fantasy world of freedom and something about speeches but the whole of the planet. The Green House Gases are being fought by allies across the world.

Edit:Source

[edit on 103131p://31b7 by Ownification]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

How about a regime change in Israel? I'd like to see that. Then maybe my friends in Israel would stop worrying everyday that they might be wiped out by those damn Palestinians, who just want a small piece of what the Israelis have and some peace.

I went for a walk with one of my friends when I visited Israel last year. We walked down a hill, leaving many beautiful houses and a safe neighborhood, where even at 2 AM a young girl can safely walk without being raped. My friend said, "Oh, look at this ghetto we live in."

Heh. Okay. I laughed at this. But I didn't pursue it further. No way would she understand what the word "ghetto" has really come to mean in the U.S.A.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It's very important to understand that the OIC, Organization of Islamic Countries, has the same goal. Further, they don't understand the borders according to the West or Rand McNally. Islam is one whole including all the 57 OIC countries.
So isolating Iran from the OIC doesn't paint the big picture.
Israel is a tiny little Jewish democracy surrounded on all sides.

new topics

join