It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Poll : Less Than Half Of Republicans Believe Obama Was Born In U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

New Poll : Less Than Half Of Republicans Believe Obama Was Born In U.S.

www.huffingtonpost.com

Less than half of Republicans believe that Barack Obama was born in the United States of America, a new public opinion poll finds.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
This is related to the issues about Barack Hussein Obama/ akaBarry Soetoro/Barack Hussein Obama

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The word is out and it is spreading like a wild fire through the Grape Vine.

Like I said and keep saying, You can't mess with American People and get away with it. Someone is always watching!

Every single politition that is currently sitting in any office will be affected by the blatent ignorance and lack of respect that the Obama Administration is showing the part of the American people that will now be DEMANDING PROOF and independent verification of his ORIGINAL LONG FORM VAULT COPY CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH the the state of Hawaii has claimed they have. Now that Congressman and Senators are seeing the light and hearing directly from their districts, In my opinion I think they now see just how serious of a mess Obama and his staff have caused by blocking access to basic information that all POTUS's before him have never had a problem showing or producing. Basic info means College transcripts, birth certificates ( this is one of the most simple and harmless documents a US Citzen can have.) The information on this document only shows and proves who you really are, where and when you were born and who your parents are and the DOC who delivered you was. Basic information. Simple to produce if you have one!!!!!!!!!

This issue is not going to go away until the people are satisified.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Is that the same half that don't believe in evolution?

Please stop this birth certificate madness. There is no higher proof than having a US State verify your birth certificate. He's proven that's he's a natural born citizen and eligible for the presidency.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
That fits what I have been thinking about Republicans after the last 8 years. About half are just flat out stupid and the other half are self-serving greedy monsters that will send your kids to die to make themselves a few bucks.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I still don't understand why "birthers" get so much more credit than "truthers". Both are conspiracy theories against the government. The truthers seem to have more evidence in their favor, yet they get ridiculed in the press. Seems odd (well not really, but it is a double standard never the less).

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
WOW!!! I was under the impression that 100% of the Republicans felt that way.

Just my 2-cents!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Just another poll by the "media" to smear the "right"

I'm a registered Republican, I believe he was born in Hawaii...and I didn't vote for McCain, or Obama...I guess I'm one of those self serving greedy monsters that damwel is talking about

Give me a break, this poll is a political move in every sense...it IS the Huffington Post
The Huff..and puff and blow smoke up your ass Post

I say let's take a poll of how many Democrats believe that a foreign citizen can actually be President of the United States...we can make everyone look dumb.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
I still don't understand why "birthers" get so much more credit than "truthers". Both are conspiracy theories against the government. The truthers seem to have more evidence in their favor, yet they get ridiculed in the press. Seems odd (well not really, but it is a double standard never the less).

Neither of them deserve any credit, because all of their proof is grasping at something that isn't there. Anyhow, it depends what network you watch, MSNBC will give the "truthers" more credit than the "birthers," CNN will do the opposite.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
DP

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard

I say let's take a poll of how many Democrats believe that a foreign citizen can actually be President of the United States...we can make everyone look dumb.

LOL they are too busy sucking on cRaCK PiPeZ to care about anything.

They certainly can't understand facts; and take bro's word for it.

Hey, Chris Dodd has butt cancer. You suppose Kennedy ... oh wait ... nahhhh.

[edit on 7·31·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
As somebody whose been trained in the social sciences, I am incredibly interested in the sampling methods chosen for this poll.

If you use the right sampling methods, you can make polls say anything that you want them to. It would be EASY to construct a poll to make Obama look like an incredibly conservative right-winger, if I used snowball sampling and knew which direction my initial targets were leaning.

Don't trust polls, guys. So often, they are a textbook example of "how to lie with statistics."

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EYEOFEAGLE

Or you could say:

"More than a third all believe he was born outside the United States."

Does this shock anyone? Look at the majority of who makes up the republican party these days.

neo-con extreme religious nuts that think he is also muslim and the anti-christ..these three accusations for some reason run hand in hand with these people.

the republican party is just a shadow of what was once the GOP..

just as the federalist party was re-branded the democrat party, I believe so shall the republican party eventually be renamed...its a shame, because at one time the republican party was a shining example of freedom...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I love this one. Finally we have a President who is well spoken, intelligent and can speak in a complete sentence without making a fool out of himself and he's not even American. And for the last eight years we had a President that was so #ing stupid he couldn't even walk through a door and looked like some kind of developmentally disabled inbred cracker who called his sister mommy and had to have the supreme court choose him to be idiot in chief and the country was destroyed under his so called leadership and he was an American. Given a choice I'll take the African thank you very much.
And if he really is African, which I highly dought, but if he is then that's what we deserve for believing everything that ignorant right wing administration said for the last eight, misery filled, years. Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Is that the same half that don't believe in evolution?

Please stop this birth certificate madness. There is no higher proof than having a US State verify your birth certificate. He's proven that's he's a natural born citizen and eligible for the presidency.

Its almost exactly the same as the percentage of democrats that beleive Bush was behind 9/11.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I wonder how many are aware that the birther movement was started by a democrat?

Another democrat is continuing it...

Bill would force Obama to reveal birth documents
Hawaii senator: 'Why wouldn't they be available to the public?'

Hawaii state Sen. Will Espero, a Democrat, has confirmed plans to introduce legislation through which the state's lawmakers would force the public disclosure of all President Obama's birth documents held by the Hawaii Department of Health, including President Obama’s long-form original birth certificate.

Espero told WND his bill is aimed at "giving citizens access to birth records" under a standard of government transparency which would permit journalists to request in writing the public disclosure of vital birth records including long-form birth certificates of all persons born in Hawaii. He said it would include the release of birth records on those previously born in Hawaii.

"My decision to file the legislation was primarily a result of the fuss over President Obama's birth records and the lingering questions," Espero said.

"My motivation is strictly to promote transparency," he said. "When I found out that Hawaii birth records were not available to the public my first thought was, 'Why wouldn't they be available to the public?'

"As far as I am concerned, records regarding whether a person was born here or not should be in the public domain," he said.

Asked specifically about Obama's birth records, including the original long-form birth certificate, Espero said, "Whatever birth records regarding President Obama that the Hawaii Department has on file should be made public."

Espero emphasized that his legislation would make provisions to deal with security issues by making sure no information would be released that could aid criminals to commit identity theft.

Once his legislation is drafted, Espero said he would submit it to Hawaii Director of Health Dr. Chiyome Fukino for comment before introducing the legislation to the Hawaii state legislature.

www.wnd.com...

Hopefully this will end it and, either way, Obama will understand that transparency should apply to everybody in government.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Video of Obama admiting he was not born in US.

Video

join