It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Example of Why We Must Destroy Muslim Extremists!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I've also read the quran in an attempt to understand my muslim brothers and sisters and yes it completely reads like a hate manifesto and pretty much says that to be a good muslim you must kill caffars(infidels). Theres also parts of the quran that tell them to do stealth jihad where they migrate to regions taht are not under islam influence (known as dar al harb or abode of the sword) to grow in numbers and change the culture and laws to that of islamic sharia law. We're seeing that right now in Europe, where the muslims are a minority but seem to have much more political clout then those small numbers would seem to call for.
I dont want to be a muslim and i do not want to die! Lets nip this shiz in the bud now! If they were willing to live and let live there'd be no problem, but unfortunetly their quran says that would mean being a bad muslim.
To the OP: while I'm usually very against destroying others, when it comes to self defence, and this very clearly is, then I make an exception and we do need to take care of it before it gets worse. Good post OP S n F

[edit on 31-7-2009 by FunSized]

Here we go again with somebody who has "read" the Quran....just becuase you use kaffers does not mean you know what your talking about.

Can you post were in the Quran it says to do stealth jihad....

I posted several lines (which you can look up yourself) that say murder is wrong. A hate manifesto? Really!! lol
Whats the catch phrase of this website....Deny Ignorance.

In the old testemant is say to Kill any who work on FRIDAY,
For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day must be put to death. Exodus 31:15

Thats pretty harsh and not very fun loving.

Post your sources not you hate....

and what do we have here more crazy stuff from other holy books..

"When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)
Quran, I think not

If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
Yup, kill gays.

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)
Kill kaffers...Not just Quran I guess

Again...not just Quran
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

You want me to go on? I can.

Every holy book written 2000 years ago might be a little out of date and as such be looked at with a little modern common sense.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight
"We don't agree with it so lets destroy it"

You are doing the very same thing they are.

Im confused. SO far people seem to agree with the situation in the OP's post?

I mean Schrodog said something against it and got a bazillion stars, you and another so far pretty much said "NYah" and get the same...

No one finds the post in the OP disturbing?

I'm confused... I find it absolutely abhorrent. Please for the spaghetti monsters sake, do NOT let this be yet one more case of islam being perfect while comparing it to xtianity and all its' horrendous blah blah...

The Zoroastrians must sit proud..

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886
Great idea, blow them up but what about the other extremists?

I don’t understand why the Arab haters insist on blaming the world’s woes on Arabs,

Yeah, especially those arabs in Indonesia and spain and the UK and Australia and America and.. those pesky damn arabs... Coh!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If you truly believe the OP is right in their beliefs...then you are one of the uncivilized and ignorant beings that plague this planet. Please leave.

Honestly, there's no room for your racism. There's no room for your intolerance. Destroying "Muslim Extremists" is the way to go? What're you? Bush?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAftermath
reply to post by grapesofraft

When do we move on to destroying christian extremists before they are able to further spread their dangerous ideology?

We must stop them from killing doctors who perform perfectly legal procedures.

Every bloody time.. Lmao. "Hey someone said Islam, I rekon I best rant about those xtians.!! Bastards they are too!"

EVERY TIME.

Can an apple be an apple without people saying "WHAT ABOUT THE PEARS!?"

Can someone say "I hate sunburn!" without some twat bringing up vitamin D deficiency?

Just like animal cruelty threads, some schmuck comes one with the "Hmmm Yummy hamburgers" comment.

You get to MAKE YOUR OWN XTIAN HATE THREAD. OK? OK??

Man Im sick of these groupies - you say "Islam (insert anything)" and these morons just cannot wait, salivating over their keyboard, to rip on Christianity.

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. GO EAT YOUR PEAR.

argh!

edited - spelling/typos

[edit on 31/7/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Muslim and Christian extremists are near equal threats in terms of abolition of rights for certain groups of people.

In my opinion, religions that cast out homosexuals, degrade women, or target disabled should be banned, globally.

For too long "Freedom of religion" has boiled down to a defence for preaching hate.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Originally posted by TheAftermath

When do we move on to destroying christian extremists before they are able to further spread their dangerous ideology?

We must stop them from killing doctors who perform perfectly legal procedures.

Every bloody time.. Lmao. "Hey someone said Islam, I rekon I best rant about those xtians.!! Bastards they are too!"

EVERY TIME.

Can an apple be an apple without people saying "WHAT ABOUT THE PEARS!?"

Can someone say "I hate sunburn!" without some twat bringing up vitamin D deficiency?

Just like animal cruelty threads, some schmuck comes one with the "Hmmm Yummy hamburgers" comment.

You get to MAKE YOUR OWN XTIAN HATE THREAD. OK? OK??

Man Im sick of these groupies - you say "Islam (insert anything)" and these morons just cannot wait, salivating over their keyboard, to rip on Christianity.

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. GO EAT YOUR PEAR.

argh!

edited - spelling/typos

[edit on 31/7/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

I bet they are more same fundamently(sp) then different.
Dogma might be different but all three have their roots in the same part of the world. There is strong circumstantial evidence that all three were based on the same beliefs at one time.

Ill try and find that ATS thread or link to it.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
As our country collapses, the cost of our "Wars":

Meanwhile, the Washington Post reports, “The war is costing $720 million a day or $500,000 a minute”.

We are loosing our country folks, and your worried about supposed "Muslim Terrorist"? You need to do some research. You will find the real "Terrorist" are located in Washington DC, London, Paris....

Wake Up America!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
For the good of humanity, all religion (and their practitioners) must be destroyed. Then, and only then will things begin to calm down.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Trolling for reaction/stars/ and flags.....thats what makes this site so stupid at times. How old are you 13???? Or is that your IQ? I need a moderator to kill this thread...............

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzaguy

You are free to leave at any time unless someone is actually force you to post on ATS.

Is that the case?

Religion is a hemorrhoid on the ass of humanity.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

So Islam is the fastest growing religion? I was unaware of that. so that somewhat explains the dislike for Muslims that many christians feel.

What i find worrysome is the thought in here that extremist must be destroyed and killed. Or that the U.S. should get involved in a war in afghanistan to destroy extremists.

Sure extremists of all groups are a problem, but wanting to "destroy them" them because they might have misguided notions such as the belief that infidels must die or that women are not equal to men isn't the right way to solve this issue.

as a member posted a few pages back, education should work if it is implemented, instead of resorting to mindless violence that would only show the U.S. as a warring nation instead of a nation that wants peace. That's why the world hates the U.S. right now; instead of implementing peaceful tactics we just head to other countries and make war like barbarians.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by schrodingers dog

How am I wrong? Do you really want people to have to live under the rule of a bunch of lunatics

Well now that you mention it.. If your in North America we ARE being ruled by a bunch of lunatics, the only difference being we have been indoctrinated from the time we start going to school to think that the Anglo-American way of life is the guidelines that the world should follow and government is always right and always looking out for us. In reality our way of life is to shut up sit down and trust the government no matter what. IMHO.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
What about Christian extremists? Should they not be destroyed too? Or do you believe that they are on the right side of the multi-millenium killing spree?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
What about Christian extremists? Should they not be destroyed too? Or do you believe that they are on the right side of the multi-millenium killing spree?

I personally think organized religion itself needs to be erased.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

Originally posted by Aggie Man

I personally think organized religion itself needs to be erased.

Me too! I mean, what a mind boggling waste of time all that hocus pocus is! Why not just live by the ONE AND ONLY important "golden rule" (philosophy):

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you

Just a thought

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I agree that extremisms should be stomped out on all levels in all religions.

But I want to share in interesting story I saw on t.v. the other night. Some people here might find it interesting.

This is the story of an Arab-Israeli teenage girl, who tried to push her traditional culture as far as she could, Duah Fares the member of the Druze minority, a religious cult living mostly in Lebanon, Israel and Syria. Duah Fares wants to be a worldwide superstar like, Cameron Diaz, Drew Berry more or Angelina Jolie, but as soon as she changes her name Duah Fares to “Angelina” and position’s her vision on Miss Israel beauty Pageant, her interweaved and tough community values become a barrier for her to peruse her dream.

The Miss Israel beauty pageant involves a bathing suit competition, but to appear in that computation she have to fight her moral and traditional values and if she appears in the public half naked she would dishonor her family which will put her life in danger, as many in the society would rather see her dead than half naked.

Duah Fares mother “Dalia” fears for her safety, as well as pressure against the family. Her mother tells her not to wear revealing cloths as it is immoral and intolerable by the community, but Duah Fares just see the problem as a generation disagreement and nothing more.

Duah Fares

This seems to be the common mindset on most levels of Islamic society. It is their way of life, but it seems the younger generations have begun to reject it. I believe it will only be a matter of time until a more modern approach in all things are more commonly accepted in traditional islamic societies. Another good example is the progression of Dubai, and their whole governmental structure. they are doing their best to immitate the U.S. in this regard.

edit to fix quote

[edit on 31-7-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
All women should have respect and compassion from men. To stone a woman for being raped is insane. Anyone who defends such practice is a danger to society in my view. Not allowing a woman an education is just a man's way of controlling them and placing them beneath honor and appreciation. A woman is a precious and beautiful being and to be treated any less is beyond me.

I am shocked by some of the comments in here, but we all have our opinions and belief systems and will stand by them.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

A woman is a precious and beautiful being and to be treated any less is beyond me.

I totally agree with you. It is important to show respect for women and give them opportunities to learn and grow and have control of their own lives, but the women being ruled by Muslim Extemists will never have this in their lives until they are removed from power.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I think this thread is a perfect example of why all religion should be removed from the decision making on all levels of government. Let the religious people have their souls saved by whatever religion they like, but leave the decision making to those who don't have any religious agenda.

That goes for all sides.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join