Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

An Example of Why We Must Destroy Muslim Extremists!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

It was a dark time in America, with honest law abiding citizens being black-listed for supposed communist beliefs and people applying the same Us versus them duality that the OP and main stream media attempt to apply to Us versus the Terrorists. Communism failed because human nature doesn't allow for the true Marxist communism to ever form. The only form of modern government in existence is oligarchy.

Or you can go on believe that setting foot on the lunar surface actually helped us "win" the supposed "Cold War". Had the Russians set foot on the moon nothing would have changed, there was no possible gain other than some minor scientific facts that landing on the moon gave us (and maybe a few technologial perks like Velcro
)

... As for the arms race it may have helped slowly raise the tensions of the Cold War but it certainly didn't help end the Cold War, if anything the creation of more and more nukes only increased the chance for the entire world to be destroyed, communism, democracy and all shallow illusions of human power included...

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgnosticX
reply to post by FIFIGI

Destruction does lead to creation in many cases. I'm not going to argue it here, though.

Also, you saying we need to re-educate people sounds very orwellian.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by AgnosticX]

Remember that out of hate comes hate. By destruction, from what I have read of your postings, you mean killing people. How creative is that? The only thing that will remain with people who have seen and experienced your destruction, will be pain, suffering, fear, hate and sadness.

Tell me what you want to achieve with this destruction, and I will challenge you with alternative solutions.

Every day in my life is a lesson. You are educated by every second of your life - to stop it, you have to stop time. Forget about stereotypes.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"

Mahatma Ghandi

Peace

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

This is not the way to solve anything. Whatever we resist, PERSISTS and whatever you hate in another is also in you.

If you say "Osama bin Laden is evil, we have to stop him." and then go about it in the same manner as he then you are just like him.

They are people just like you and me. Right and wrong are relative. They believe what they are doing to be right and you believe it to be wrong.

In order to bring about peace the religions of the world must come to a conducive common ground. The fundamental message is the same throughout. The true nature of the teachings reside under layers and layers of dogma and BS. Yet, the message still shines bright at the cores.

A Flower For YOU.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Communism had noble ideals. It failed because of a direct result of trying to change ones outer reality without first changing ones inner reality.

A Flower For YOU.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Why bother getting rid of them? With people like that, It seems they will do it themselves.

But, they have a right to believe what they want, any crimes should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAftermath

All I can say is that the mere fact that you despise anyone or anything is causing you some form of suffering.
What good will it do you to hate anyone?
Once you can let go of that hate, then that anger will turn to love. You will feel sorry in a way that their egos are causing them suffering, and you can't be angry with them for being lost in their ego because it was the same infliction that caused you suffering.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight
"We don't agree with it so lets destroy it"

You are doing the very same thing they are.

The OP is right but not JUST because of that.
Muslim extremists have stated that they want us DEAD no matter where we live as we are not muslim. So which do you pick? Being Dead or are you going to be a muslim?

Do you think it's ok for a girl that is raped, be stoned to death for being raped?

I could go on and on.

So before your bleeding heart pours all over your sleeve, remember they don't want to be left alone to live as they see fit, they want EVERYONE including you to live as they see fit or DIE !

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
LOL this is an awesome thread, 1st thing all muslims follow the Quran and the haduth (prophetic traditions) so b4 u title these ppl muslim extremeist try doin ur research n find that in any of the 2 sources mentioned does it say women arnt allowed to be educated if u dont (because there are not any). than this is not accordance to islam so therefore how can they me muslim extermists if there not even following islam. there just a bunch of morons.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
Girls and the girls headmaster receive death threats for just trying to get an education!

We must destroy these Muslim extremists before they are allowed to spread their crazy ideology!

[edit on 7/30/2009 by grapesofraft]

Why stop there? Why don't we just destroy everything and everybody that we don't like, trust, or understand.

Then you and your righteously like-minded can live on the planet by yourselves.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAftermath
reply to post by Odessy

Mind explaining how I, someone who despises religion and laughs at the thought of a giant invisible man in the sky is connected to some nutjob muslim or some idiotic christian?

All three of you are human beings. Despite your belief systems or ideologies.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
"An Example of Why We Must Destroy Muslim Extremists!"

'Deny Ignorance' I think is the main phrase used on this website, yet people are here crushing this mans views. Still his views are correct, these Muslim extremists are getting out of hand. How can anyone think that there ways are right? seriously, are you really going to allow this cult of ignorant fools to carry on spreading there word to the young and filling there minds with poison. Will you people only realise once your son or daughter grows up and gets influenced by their crazy ways and ends up not valuing there life.

What if your son or daughter was to kill themselves for this sh*t? Because they think killing themselves for fu*king 'allah' is correct.

All of you need to start realising how important it is to crush this pathetic religious mass control now before everyone is effected.

The Muslim religion has so many loopholes in their teachings, even those that want to leave there beliefs can't.

Its rather some of you are dumb on here or your also followers of this bullsh*t religion, any religion for that case is a bullsh*t religion.

Sick of it!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Finally we have a few people who are brave enough to speak the truth. We are in a religious war! The truth is, it is DESTROY OR BE DESTROYED!!! We are being overrun by hordes of religious nutcases who are trying to take society back to the stone ages.
In the 21st Century when we should be reaching for the stars, we must fight barbarians at the gate that threaten to overrun modern society.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Originally posted by bringthelight
"We don't agree with it so lets destroy it"

You are doing the very same thing they are.

What an idiotic statement. It is the countless hoards of indecisive individuals such as yourself, that allow for atrocities to take place upon this planet every single day. You either choose a side, or you stand willing and ready to give up your beliefs, and watch from the sidelines as others suffer and face defeat whilst standing against that which you remain neutral towards.

History has proven your position to be one of the greatest forms of ignorance ever conceived, and it has also proven your position to be the one of negligence and complicity.

We can thank such a mentality for the rise and bloodshed brought about through the likes of Hitler, and Osama Bin Laden. Yes, thank you indeed.

Of course, the US and her allies are truly in Afghanistan and Iraq to spread democracy and freedom. Meanwhile, western leaders bow to the Saudi royal family or hold their hands. The same Saudi Arabia that punishes female rape VICTIMS. The same Saudia Arabia that sentences homosexuals to death.

You know, that Saudi Arabia.

How about all the Africans who still live under oppressive regimes? I wonder why we haven't rushed in to save them? I wonder why we haven't rushed in to save the North Korean's or the Chinese? I suppose only Afghan's and Iraqi's deserve to be liberated via F16's and machine gun fire.

The rest of those whom still suffer under tyrannical regimes can continue to suffer. When do we plan on addressing their plight?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Think of it this way. What if others looked at what these Christians were doing when they came to North America and killed one race of people that lived here and then enslaved another race of people to build up this nation.If other groups said they need to be killed off do you think they have a right?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by EnoughIsEnough

If it is wrong to them then they will change on their own not by force because look how these Christian exremists ran this country and thought that being white was right and needed to be put above all other races and this being passed down their children even until now. So look at where you live and what is going on before you think of killing another religious group of people because their views are not the same.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Who is trying to destroy you?? Who are you destroying?

Like I said earlier... show me a thread where religious people have slated or

tried to discriminate againt non-believers?!?

I can show you tons of threads that spesifically target religious people...WTF?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
Girls and the girls headmaster receive death threats for just trying to get an education!

If we let Muslim extremism continue to spread then they will crush the rights of women and take countries back to the Dark Ages. This is just ridiculous. Why shouldnt a girl deserve to be educated.

We can't stop extremism with extremism, and even if we could, many many people would die. There is a reason why you can't negotiate with terrorists, or 'extremists' I agree.

We must destroy these Muslim extremists before they are allowed to spread their crazy ideology!

[edit on 7/30/2009 by grapesofraft]

We might as well hang a label above our head, "WE KILL OTHER EXTREMISTS FOR MUSLIM WOMEN RIGHTS" - sometimes I think we really (none of us) have any idea how much this has to do with ego, and not how *worried* society is about women or not. Its well worth noting those 'extremists' are someones son, someones husband, someones grandad. There really are some fundamental reasons why fighting extremism with extremism doesnt work, not to mention the fact the very women we think we are protecting are these 'extremists' family members!!

Obviously, grapeofraft, the solution here is more complex than destroy them all

my 2 cents

A

[edit on 31-7-2009 by 7redorbs]

[edit on 31-7-2009 by 7redorbs]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I didn’t bother to read through 7 pages of ignorance and hate posts so sorry if this has been said before.

Everybody remember the Christiansns up north protesting veteran funerals?
They had signs that said IED were punishment from God?
Were are the hate post about that? Saying look were this country is headed is we vote in right wingers.

Muslim extremist blow # up like Christian extremist blow up abortion clinics.

I am not saying that it is right or the OP is wrong, I am saying that anything taken to far will lead to abuse. You should not judge and entire people for the retarded actions of a few. We all know Jews, Muslims and Christians have in the past present and will always be messing stuff up in one way or another.

American don’t like to be judged on what there politicians do? Are they al war mongers? All racists?

For #$@& people!! thats why they are called EXTREMISTS

Even other Muslims think they are wrong for what they are doing.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Hey Grapes, now think of it this way.....if we get the f out of all the worlds business and attend to our own issues and take care of our own we'd be better off. You wouldn't have to worry about destroying anyone.
The issues you raise would take care of themselves in each country. When a people get tired of things they change them. If they wish to live a certain life who gives us the right to judge them.....I think it is time for all to tend their own gardens and keep out of the affairs of others.
That is why we have these crazy nuts lurking around, because we are in their face. We have troops on their soil and have had for a very long time.
We are no innocent angel here.....in fact we are guilty as hell. Remember it took us a long time to give rights to women & blacks and we still have issues to tend with and a long way to go, IMHO.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join