It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object crashes - Mount Vernon, Ohio - 7/30/2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Field camera caught this on 7-30-09 between 12:01 AM and 1:30 AM. Cops called, they investigated, Rolls Royce said nothing unusual as always.

I think it's a meteor related to the Perseid meteor showers currently going on.

But let the speculations begin!

[edit on 30-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
looks like a CFO...Crashing Flying Object.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Looks interesting, I'm in Ohio.....maybe I might have to venture out and investigate. Keep us updated on anymore findings on this.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WolfmanJ

I'm trying to get a street address for you. Will post when/if I get it.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Now that was interesting... strange that it didn't have a tail or anything. Nice find!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have no idea what that is. Its way to slow to be one of the meteroys from that comet. And too big, it has no tail. The metorys (yes i know i cant spell) ive seen this week have all been super fast shooting stars. if that is a bigger meotorite then it should have like a tail from the burning-ness and shizz

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It could just be that somebody had got hold of some fireworks.

If nothing was found its possible.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdebz
meteroys

metorys

meotorite

burning-ness and shizz

(yes i know i cant spell)

whoa buddy

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Fire works and nothing more. Move along paranoids nothing to see here.

Line two just for you.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nine0099thousand

meteroys

metorys

meotorite

burning-ness and shizz

(yes i know i cant spell)

whoa buddy

Yeah, but c'mon - that is a definite 10 out of 10 for persistence

'burning-ness and shizz' - that there is gold and has thus been rewarded with a star

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Area 51 in ohio? Amazing...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by superdebz

burning-ness and shizz

You are now my friend.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
OK we've got a location to help pinpoint where this all took place. I was lucky enough to get a reply from the lady who got the video of the object. She sent two emails.

The Rolls Royce plant is in Mount Vernon, not far from the town square. This was caught on Marion Street, just behind Mike's Custom Garage (27 Marion St.). The place that the bright flash came from is behind the car garage. I've lived here 7 years and we have never seen anything like that before.
The police came out and the officer was genuinely shocked when he saw it. He went to the factory and asked the security guards if they noticed anything strange or if anyone was back there working. He came back a few minutes later and told us that the guards said they didn't see or hear anything out of the ordinary. Not long after, we noticed the generator to the plant had kicked on, which normally only happens when the power is out there.
A couple of other things we thought was kinda weird, was not long after we found that, it got really foggy. The fog was really thick and made it hard to see more then a few yards down the road. Around 4 or 4:30 am, the fog just cleared. I thought that was strange, mostly since I've never seen fog clear that fast after being as thick as it was. The other thing was, we didn't hear a crash or anything.I was out in our camper most of the night playing games with some friends and none of noticed anything odd, aside from the factory getting a bit brighter then normal. We did get a whiff of smoke, but didn't think anything of it.

we live on marion street and the camera was facing toward rolls royce... the crash looked like it happened at rolls royce, we even call the police and they went over to rolls royce and rolls royce said they didnt know of anything going on or crashing back there, another really interesting thing is that before all this happened there was no lights on or noises that we know of. then after the crash the lights at rolls royce were all lit up. and we believe they had generators running. when we looked over there all we saw was a bunch of bright lights and a crane that is it. noone walking around that we know of. we have no idea what happened. oh and these pics were taken off the camera right before 2 am and the camera is set to take a pic every min. we just sped it up. so from about 2 am back is when all this happened..

I hope someone in Ohio has some free time to go check this out

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

meteroys

Didn't the meteroys ( Meaty-roys ) open for the New Colony Six in Amsterdam to kick off the reunion tour back in '79?

Ok - really - looked at the video - not sure - does anyone live near this event?

We need some more data but it looks like that is all we get, for now anyway.

Dorian Soran

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Unless we see something carried out on a flat bed truck under
a tarp as in Kecksberg PA we will not know the acorn or bell
ether craft was one of ours.
Which they all are.
(Utube comment not up yet.)
ED: Sent another, this time I saw the Pending.

[edit on 7/31/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

join