It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are TPTB going for a race war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Are TPTB attempting to start a race war?

Yes they are.

It is even evident on ATS through race baiting shills.

This is an extension of their efforts to keep us divided.

Currently we are divided in the following ways (let me know if I forget any)

-Black and White.
-Rich and Poor.
-Republicans and Democrats.
-Liberals and Conservatives.
-Socioeconomic classes.
-Hispanic and White.
-Hispanic and Black.
-Police and Civilians.
-People and Government.
-Pro and anti-war
-Christians vs. atheists.
-Muslims vs. Jews
-abortion

One of the strings they are pulling, not only to keep us fighting each other, but also to keep us from fighting them, is race.

I will admit that I was once pretty racist as I was raised that way. As a white guy I'm not here to say I'm sorry for who I am, but I was in error. After being shocked by a few people that I thought I already knew what they were, I learned the error of my ways.

You cannot classify people based on their race. I thought you could at one time, I was wrong. While you may have suspicions based upon a persons appearance you may find that you are very incorrect.

That said, you better learn right now that there are two kinds of people.

1) People who want to be free, and want everyone else to be free with them.

2)Those bent on enslaving as many as they can.(whether they know it or not sheeple fall into this category and are an enemy of freedom)

There is a grand distraction coming. They are laying the groundwork now, and for the past several years. The racebaiting is obvious, and now provable by Hal Turner's admission that he worked for the FBI.

I don't know exactly how it will unfold or if they will let it go hot. I kinda think they might benefit more from a simmering pot, and not let it get out of control, it is hard to say.

1-Don't participate in it.

2-You better be ready for tsthtf and the entire martial law scenario before it happens if you expect to survive.

3-We have to ignore the MSM, and educate as many as possible as soon as possible or we run the risk of a NWO sponsored race war. TURN OFF THE TV!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
All of our natural differences are being exploited in every avenue imaginable. Yes, I too believe it is a well-thought out plan to divide us from each other, making us even more vulnerable.

Class
Status
Political
Religious
Sexual
Psychological
Geological

The ways to divide us are many.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
TPTB want people to fight amongst themselves so in the TPTB stay on top. What people need to do is realize this and simply go after TPTB in the first place.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
well if TPTB y are doing that it seems to be working in the UK.....

A large majority of my family and friends from the UK cant stand Indians / Asians / Muslims / etc.....

In all fairness those group havn't really done much to help there cause with constant gang violence and trashing of local area's....

Im extremely happy to be now living in Australia with people that are multi-cultural and happy to be part of a country without having to hide themselves and demand their own laws and courts....

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This board is kids stuff compared to the New York discussion boards on Craigslist. It used to be a cool little discussion board where people ranted about local issues and posted funny stories, but in the past year, it's become a virtual hangout for Stormfront members. EVERYTHING turns into a racial issue. You could be talking about the friggin' weather and it'll turn into a flaming war.

I noticed that when the economy started going sour, the MSM tried to shifting the blame on "undeserving minorities" getting mortgages via the Community Reinvestment Act. Of course, they conveniently omit that the Community Reinvestment Act was created by the Carter administration and FHA loans have a lower default rate than traditional loans. Why, 30 years later, would people suddenly start defaulting on their mortgages? With all of the laws written in their favor and against the consumer, how can the government force banks to do anything?

Even my intelligent friends started parroting this MSM propaganda. The illegal Mexicans are stealing our jobs. "Scum" taking out risky mortgages caused the housing bubble and its subsequent collapse. My kid can't get into college or get a good job because of affirmative action. No word on how corporations and NAFTA are responsible for outsourcing jobs overseas and decimating our manufacturing base. No word on how college tuition has skyrocketed in the past 10 years. The PTB want people to scapegoat other races. It's like when there's a commotion on a crowded train, and while everyone is distracted, someone is picking your pockets.

There was a NY Times article yesterday about Mayor Bloomberg giving one way tickets home to some homeless families, since it's cheaper to ship them back to their hometown than providing them with shelter. The article stated that people are moving back to South Carolina, Russia, and oh, MOSTLY PUERTO RICO. What the hell????? Every time they write an article about social and economic problems, they post a picture of a black or hispanic person, as if to say THEY are the only people going through hard times, so white people, no need to concern yourself!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Please don't use only initials such as TPTB, explain the meaning. What is TPTB? It would be helpful and probably elicit more responses.

willyclem

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by willyclem

TPTB generally means The Powers That Be.

SHTF means S**t Hits The Fan. Which means when everything falls apart or when the worst imaginable thing that could possibly happen, happens.

The Powers That Be are a number of people who are behind the scenes controlling most of everything that goes on in the world.

All you gotta do is ask and anyone who knows the answer will gladly tell you because that is what this site is for. Helping everyone understand the unknown in our world.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
There is another phenomena associated with this, its the recent surge in wanna-be gangster types, it has spread to every level of society, and it carries a certain amount of required ignorance with it.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by willyclem

TPTB=The Powers That Be

Sorry it is an acronym like wtshtf=when the sh*t hits the fan

These are some things you will see a lot in conspiracy world.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

Geological

Well, they might not actually be dividing us Geologically.

Sorry, just had to do it, it was too funny. I know what you mean, and you make a really good point, we are divided in every possible way.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by diabolique

Even my intelligent friends started parroting this MSM propaganda. The illegal Mexicans are stealing our jobs. "Scum" taking out risky mortgages caused the housing bubble and its subsequent collapse. My kid can't get into college or get a good job because of affirmative action. No word on how corporations and NAFTA are responsible for outsourcing jobs overseas and decimating our manufacturing base. No word on how college tuition has skyrocketed in the past 10 years. The PTB want people to scapegoat other races. It's like when there's a commotion on a crowded train, and while everyone is distracted, someone is picking your pockets.

It is truly sickening to see this happening. I really hope we can have some sort of mass awakening and end the madness.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

I would say that obama is definately being set up for failure -- of course, when the interlocking directorate of the Fed/G-8 put you into office, you're born to lose -- you can never attack the real problem, can you?

On the other hand, if he were to be snuffed at some time or another, then the powers that be would certainly in cointelpro style rig a bunch of set ups and start revolution and counterrevolution in order to destablilize the U.S. even more, making it look like race war, when it fact it's plain old economic warfare -- the U.S. has used up its usefulness and the middle class is being transplanted to India and china -- I mean, the consuptive consumer class

new topics

top topics

join