It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck: Obama Is A "Racist"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I am glad beck said it.

We all know Obama's mentor of 25+ year's and Father figure rev.manning...
Never said anything racist is 25 year's that obama heard....

Obama is and to be honest i don't care anymore.
Why don't i care?
Because ignorant racist's and Politically correct voter's..just wanted a black man in office..it's that simple.
The media shoved Obama down our throat's 24/7..
Only time other candidate's was even talked about was when Obama follower's was hacking email address's..for dirt.
Or flat flaming folk's look at sarah palin and mcain...it was like one giant post of flamer's on GLP.
the whole election.
And recruiting people to post on website's like this which they still do till this day i suppose.
The ring was started on my space..where they was told to post on ever forum that speak bad about obama and fling the same crap we hear from EVERY brain dead Obamabot to this day.
To spread the word of doubt.

Research it it's true..

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I love how the media is just tossing these racism accusations around like it's freakin' Halloween candy.I don't even CARE if Obama is a racist. He's a Fascist for sure. That's all I care about.

When Bush was in office, I didn't care about much of the anti-liberalism, I didn't care about the posturing or the nitpick fights that the body politic loves to engage in. I cared about one thing, the agenda and all the fascist BS that went with it.

Focus people. I'm sure they'd love to have us all slinging mud in each others faces over race. Of all the nonsensical, divisive BS they could use to subdue a populace, racism is the best in America. Don't be a tool to this pigs.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
THANK YOU Glenn Beck!!!! It is about time someone had the balls to say it! Obama is a racist, right along side that Gates guy. There is no disputing the facts in this case. I was actually listening to Glenn Beck the day after he made the comments and he explained himself very well as to why he made the comments. OBAMA IS A RACIST! Say it with me, OBAMA IS A RACIST! You know, a lot of people think that black people cannot be racist but what I have found throughout my life expieriences is that black people are the most racist of all people. You dont hear the Jews crying race evertime something happens to them do you? And they had it ONE BILLION times worse than any black person. GROW UP.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Well he did sit in Rev. Wrights church listening to hate speech
for 20 years, so while he "might" not be a racist, he is ok
hanging out with them.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Ah good ole Glen Beck!! There was a good reason he turned to the Darkside. AKA Fox News.
This guy is nothing short of a puppet.. Like the rest of the puppets on any MSM news channle.
I wouldn't say anything about FOX news that I couldn't say for CNN, MSN, ABC, BBC.. You name it.. They are all puppets doing their masters bidding.

You have left handed puppets, you have right handed puppets..
But one body that runs the show..
And most of us already know about this.. But it never hurts to repeat myself here again..

This is all about getting people on different sides all worked up!!

When I wake up in the morning, I turn on the TV.. And look at the news play out. And it really reminds me of highschool all over again..

What passes for adulthood around the world is simply amazing to me..

And its 2009!! IM starting to understand why things are the way they are in this world. One on one you sit a person down and most people are level headed good folks.
You get people in large groups, and masses.. something happens to us.

And for the most part.. I prefer to stay well away from those groups..
ATS is the only group I really partake in..
And even here on ATS battle lines are drawn.. And so many people fall into this left and right illusion..
I'm not alone in this thought either..
Yet sadly there just not enough of us, yet.. And when enough of us are..
Will it be to late?

Hmmm okay Im getting off track here.. But the point is.. They are trying to divide us yet again..
Look past the puppets dancing on the strings, and seek out the true source.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Glenn Beck can go a bit over the top, but hes one of the only guys out there doing any real reporting. Turn on any of the other networks and they're either demonizing Republicans, blaming them for the holding up HCR or trashing Palin. They do anything and everything to distract from what the Democrats and Obama are doing.

As far as Obama being a racist, I don't see how you can deny it. If a white guy had the same sort of people surrounding him that Obama does, he wouldn't have a chance in hell of ANY office. For whatever reason Americans have been trained to accept and even applaud racism from minorities.

Chris Mathews spent a week smearing that 9-1-1 caller woman as a racist profiling whitey, before he had any idea what he was talking about. It was in fact MSNBC and Mathews who were racially profiling!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

YEP GOOD OLE GLENN BECK!

"Just another puppet! har har har"

SURE! why not demonize the man instead of listening to the facts, and realizing hes saying what no one else will, and its the truth, ill refer you to my posts earlier in the thread.

Just because someone works on a major network doesnt mean you just ignore what they say, and pay no attention to the facts.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

There are many examples of Obama saying things that if said by a white man would be considered racist. The way the MSM is going after Beck on this should lead you to beleive hes on to something. When have you ever seen the MSM so desperately defend the president like this?

Come on now! How can someone get away with calling someone, much less his own grandma, a "typical white person"?

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Wimbly]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

thats exactly right I totally agree....they have been on beck like crazy, you wana know why? because hes exposing Obama and hes exposing Acorn, and showing the united states who they REALLY are and who they are REALLY about.....

And just who do you think has their fingers in the media? hehehehee

They take any chance they can to slander him,while at the same time fawning over our president and ignoring the issues, to me that just screams that the man is on to something!

WAKE UP PEOPLE

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Edit post---------\
Screw it.. I'm not even going to bother here anymore...

Edit--deleted my whole post.. but saved it in notebook..
Maybe after I gather my thoughts I will re-post.
This just made me way to angry.. and I don't want to risk my account, over some ignorant posters..

reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I have never in all my time added a foe on here.. Welcome to the list trouble maker...

edit-- Okay I took a walk around the block to cool off...
As i stated before.. All this does is divide us further down the line..
And you know what.. Its working perfectly..
And Im ashamed at myself for falling into this HATE fest!!!

You all praise him for saying WHAT You are thinking..
Well you know what boys...
IM NOT thinking what you are thinking!

Im thinking that FOX serves its masters well!! And divides us down as a people to make us hate eachothers guts..
All for the sake of he said she said.. Or that you think Obama is a Racist!!

I don't even like Obama!! I know he is a TOOL aswell!!

But to claim he is Racist.. Is playing into the hands of those who wish to make trouble and stir the pot..

Mask.. Are you the guy who posted the Thread about Rev. Manning?
Another raving nutter who insights hate! And divides us so we are that much easier to conquer!! the oldest trick in the Freakin Book!

Why do I know get this horrible feeling that when people do rise up.. Its going to be for all the wrong reasons!!!
People will finally stand up.. But sadly enough its going to be crazy..
And Its all due thanks to FOX news spreading hate.. and stirring the pot, dividing people right down the line...
And all the trouble makers are going to come out of the wood work!!!!
Shameful...

IM done here...

[edit on 30-7-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Wimbly

thats exactly right I totally agree....they have been on beck like crazy, you wana know why? because hes exposing Obama and hes exposing Acorn, and showing the united states who they REALLY are and who they are REALLY about.....

And just who do you think has their fingers in the media? hehehehee

They take any chance they can to slander him,while at the same time fawning over our president and ignoring the issues, to me that just screams that the man is on to something!

WAKE UP PEOPLE

Hence the reason I posted it. This has got to be an important issue. We would never allow a white president to get away with it why should we do it for a black president?

Is this type of racism going to divide the country?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Actually if you read the post on Rev manning youll probably see that NO i wasnt the one that posted that.....infact it says right next to the post who posted it originally .....but i appreciate your message and comment left on my profile....

I hope you DO watch me and I hope you read everything i post.....maybe then some peopel will start to connect the dots and wake up.

I find it ironic that im being accused of being a trouble maker and a hate monger when myself and others are trying to make people aware of the current POTUS and his motives....

Not only that the people he associates himself with......to a lot of us it is quite clear....you want to talk about dividing us...this president is a shining example of using racism and the issue of racism to do so...only hes doing it the other way around....

thanks for the reply

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
No, hes not losing it, hes tying together everything that Obama has said and done in his past. Not to mention the people with clearly partisan racial views that hes let come in to his administration......remember sotamayor?(sp) with her racial comments? Someone already mentioned his pastor.

His views on reparations?

How bout some quotes from his book? Say what you want, the wording there is pretty clear. You can say hes just "explaining the black position" but why would he chose to say it like this?

“That’s just how white folks will do you. It wasn’t merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn’t know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn.”

“Following this maddening logic, the only thing you could choose as your own was withdrawal into a smaller and smaller coil of rage, until being black meant only the knowledge of your own powerlessness, of your own defeat. And the final irony: should you refuse this defeat and lash out at your captors, they would have a name for that, too, a name that could cage you just as good. Paranoid. Militant. Violent. ******.”

or this

Page 85 - When his mother expressed concern about Obama's high school friend being busted for drugs, Obama says he patted his mother's hand and told her not to worry. This prompted Obama to share with his readers a life lesson on how to handle white people: "It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned: People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than satisfied, they were relieved - such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

He was talking about his own mother! As Obama said: "Any distinction between good and bad whites held negligible meaning."

So he writes stuff like this, elects people with clearly racial leaning views one of which was pretty upfront about it, and attends a church for 20 yrs thats KNOWN to be slanderous to white people.........really????

Seems to me glenn is just connecting the dots, and saying what people dont want to hear, but already suspect.

I think the Right is letting this happen on purpose.
The Left will hang themselves if given enough rope.
The whole country will realize that this guy is not what is good for America and come running back to reality in 2012.
It really is as if this whole Obama thing is a joke meant to burn out the Left.
This is the ''Oh yeah? Let's do it your way then. See? It didn't work'' strategy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join