It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of American Empire -- Closer than we think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I ran across this a lil bit ago,, some interesting reading. Kinda puts all things in a nutshell.
www.economyincrisis.org...

This is my first thread so please dont be to harsh....lol

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sapperranger04

America needs a miracle. But instead we get swine flu and the vaccines.

Gerald Celente has said that America needs some revolutionary new energy source like cold fusion to be able to go forward into the future.

But instead we get more police, more snooping, more talk of new wars. A crappy new health care reform bill, the possibility of carbon taxes. And an idiot Congress without a single good idea.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I have an idea. Let's start with Celente's suggestion for the need of a new power source. America needs a miracle, maybe some hocus pocus could make one appear. Let's see if we can make magnetic zero point energy appear as if by magic.

1. get a RR boxcar and place in on the White House lawn

2. Get some really beefy guys like Mark Henry from the WWE to stuff it with hundred dollar bills, all the way to the top.

3. seal it off, weld it shut, this is the prize

4. first person or group that shows up with magnetic zero point energy gets the money. And of course a presidential order of merit of some kind

Pretty hoakey, why not?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think a new form of power should come from water.
Now im no scientist or anything, but what if we could take massive amounts of water and spin them in a tube with a probe in the middle as the positive and the outer being a negative. Now with water having Iron in it, thoery is, if you could spin it fast enough around the postive pole that the iron in the water would become a type of magnetic source wich could be used as a hydropower static electricty generator..... not sure if itll work, but i may try to make a small scale just to try it out....anyone think it might work? llol

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Lots of things could work. What if there was a breakthrough in solar panels that pushed the price down to 25 cents per watt? (now at two dollars per watt)

I thought that someone was working on new power transmission lines that would have less line loss. But I haven't heard about it recently.

I feel the ET has a source of power that we don't have. I'm guessing it's magnetic zero point energy.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
You see, there are plenty of folks out there who keep walking from the kitchen to the bedroom and back trying to digest the fact that their houses are not worth what they were some two years ago. Eventually they hit the word processor and start to bitch about everything and nothing. When things get on the old, good trail; when their houses would be worth three times more than they actually are, you will hear nothing about the "end of the American Empire."

Originally posted by sapperranger04

www.economyincrisis.org...

This is my first thread so please dont be to harsh....lol

Alright. I excuse the ellipses.

"This is my first thread so please [dont] be [to] harsh....lol"

As far as that dude is concerned,

Editor's Note: The following article origanally appeared in OpEdNews and may not reflect the views or opinions of EconomyInCrisis.org. Feedback is welcome

he was probably thinking vaginally.

top topics

join