It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant women at front of H1N1 vaccine line

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

ATLANTA (Reuters) - Pregnant women should be the first to get vaccinated against the new pandemic H1N1 influenza virus, federal health experts told a U.S. advisory panel on Wednesday.

Pregnant women are at special risk from the new strain, and vaccinating them protects their newborns, too, Dr. Anthony Fiore of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention told a meeting of vaccine advisers to his agency.

Source

I cannot believe the scare tactics they are using to get pregnant women to get vaccinated. The article fails to mention why there is a higher risk.

Swine flu manufacturers have now been granted legal immunity in case something goes wrong that causes side effects associated with the vaccine. Kathleen Sebelius, Secretary of Health and Human Services signed a document making federal officials and vaccine makers immune from lawsuits related to any ill effects from the swine flu vaccine.

Source

The Government is pushing pregnant mothers to get injected with an untested vaccine and to make it worse if something were to happen to these unborn children (i.e. birth defects) there is no legal recourse.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Why so upset, do you not realize we are getting a 2 for 1 deal on natural selection?

Anyone who trusts someone who has a clear reason to lie, and has been proven to lie repeatedly over the last century, and also has to ignore every single real fact about their situation to instead let fear rule their life... is stupid. And needs to be eliminated.

Prior to today, I honestly thought it was good to make people aware of the extreme dangers of subjecting their body to an untested vaccine. From companies with no legal reason to create a safe vaccine (legal immunity anyone). Was a noble cause to persue. But now, I think it's time to just let natural selection run its course.

Make sure everyone you love and care about does not get the vaccine, everyone else... good riddance. Seriously..

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The world is overpopulated, there is no guarantee that the children of today will know the opportunities that we know, or ever have the chance to advance themselves. As far as I can see it, this is mother nature coming back around in her own way, natural selection in the modern age.

If you are willing to take an experimental vaccine that should be a decade away from public use, then I see no reason to feel sorry for you.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Holy Hell, I guess great minds do think alike, complete hivemind there.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I saw this news story earlier and of course my conspiracy type mind just starts to run rampant. First we have some cases in the news that pregnant woman have died from the H1N1 or that her unborn baby has died.

Here is just one example:
www.wesh.com...

This will set off a panic in other pregnant mothers. Remember the paradigm ~ Problem, Reaction, Solution.

Problem - death is notably higher in pregnant women

Reaction - Pregnant women fear losing thier lives or that of their unborn baby

Solution - make the vaccine available to them first thereby getting a 2 for 1 deal by introducing a form of eugenics.

Like I said my mind almost always goes there but...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
Why so upset, do you not realize we are getting a 2 for 1 deal on natural selection?

Anyone who trusts someone who has a clear reason to lie, and has been proven to lie repeatedly over the last century, and also has to ignore every single real fact about their situation to instead let fear rule their life... is stupid. And needs to be eliminated.

Prior to today, I honestly thought it was good to make people aware of the extreme dangers of subjecting their body to an untested vaccine. From companies with no legal reason to create a safe vaccine (legal immunity anyone). Was a noble cause to persue. But now, I think it's time to just let natural selection run its course.

Make sure everyone you love and care about does not get the vaccine, everyone else... good riddance. Seriously..

Point taken. But......

Dumb parents don't equal dumb children.
Smart parents don't equal smart children.

How many of us don't just think but know we are much smarter then our parents?

I'm sure many of us have sheeple parents or know someone that is intelligent but there parents are dumb as a box of rocks.

I'm all for natural selection just not at the hands of the Gov/Fed/NWO/.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

The point here is that it isn't at the hands of the government, it is at the hands of the ignorant people who line up for a dangerous vaccine without doing research on the safety or questioning it's origins.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by TeddiRevolution]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Kill two birds with one stone?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

I guess it will be a lot like watching the proverbial lemmings follow each other off a cliff.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
It's funny because for a while now they haven't had much on the US news anyway about this swine flu but last night on my local news sure enough now they are speaking with experts again about the coming second wave and then listed in order the people who should receive this vaccination which will require 2 separate injections.
Pregnant women were the first on the list.

This morning I also read that military are beginning exercises to work in conjuction with local authorities when this outbreak continues into the fall. I wonder if this is going to send people in the other direction thinking oh gee here we go again and not take this seriously or if it is going to create a panic. The expert doctor said here in the states we could begin to see the second wave begin at the start of the school year.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
You should have seen the fear mongering going on yesterday on CNN. They had some nurse on saying how she had to convince another nurse to give her some vaccine while she was pregnant. Its terrible. my parents mentioned how maybe we should try and get some tamiflu doses to keep just in case. And they are more open minded than any other older adults i know.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
You know, here in my neck of the woods in GA we have not hear anything about the swine flu, vaccinations or else.

Just a week ago one case of a teen with confirmed swine flu was in the news, just one case, he was at home and doing fine.

So I hear all this going on around in the US other states and in the UK, but here in my neck of the woods is business as usual.

No scaremongering and not body seems to be concern at all.

top topics

join