It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micheal Jackson Murdered By His Doctor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Micheal Jackson Murdered By His Doctor

www.timesonline.co.uk

Police believe that Michael Jackson's personal physician killed him by administering a powerful drug, according to reports.

Dr Conrad Murray gave the pop star the anaesthetic propofol the night before he died, an unnamed law enforcement official told the Associated Press.

Jackson was regularly given propofol to help him sleep. The drug, also known as Diprivan, is used to induce unconsciousness in hospital patients before major surgery. Reports have said that it was found in Jackson’s home.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Jacko must have been in a world of pain to be taking that stuff..
I don't know whether to blame Jacko or the doctor.

In my opinion Jackson needed the stuff to get him through his day and the demands of rehersals needed a bigger dose.
The doctor must have known what a lethal dose would be so he looks to be in a bit of trouble

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
so your blaming the drug dealer because the addict overdoses?
lol this world is so backwards.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Actually I feel sorry for the doctor, he is just the unlucky sucker who was at the wrong place at the wrong time. MJ was into heavy drug use, he thought theraputically just like Elvis thought, but it was drug abuse out of control, and he conned this poor doctor into it, he had enough money and power. I hope the guy gets break and does not lose his career.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Looks like the good doctor is a patsy. The doctor was with MJ for five minutes, probably packing for the UK tour and MJ kicks the bucket. Now he is responsible for everything. Too good to be true; where are MJ's original doctor and enablers?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
can anyone say...

witch hunt

seriously, MJ loved his meds, hundreds of millions of people do

only because he was a public figure are you seeing this persecution of his doctor

I actually feel sorry for his doctor

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Murder? Very unlikely.

If anything, involuntary manslaughter or negligent homicide.

In order for a "murder" to take place, there must be intent.

Intent is related to motive.

Obviously the doc wasnt going to inherit millions of dollars, so he really stood nothing to gain by whacking jackson.

It doesnt seem Jackson made very smart choices when it came to choosing doctors (anyone see his "dermatologist" with those beady little shifting eyes?)

Most likely Jackson picked any doc who would prescribe him what he wanted. I'd be willing to bet most of his docs graduated last in their med school classes and were willing to take any paying job, no matter what it involved.

IMO, the docs were just medical morons who really had no idea what they were doing and now they may very well end up paying a price for their stupidity.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
so your blaming the drug dealer because the addict overdoses?
lol this world is so backwards.

Drug dealers don't inject the drug into their customers, they just sell it to them and they do so illegally.
A doctor on the other hand is a licensed medical practitioner and that means he is legally responsible for any drug he prescribes and or administers to anyone under his care.
Propofol is a anaesthetic, the doctor had no reason to give it to him unless he was about to start preforming surgery illegally. (since he was not in an operating room and unless I'm mistaken he's not a licensed surgeon, so it would be illegal)

Problems sleeping are not a reason to prescribe or administer an anaesthetic, we have sleeping pills for that. Anaesthetic's kill people all the time even when used for the right reasons and under the right conditions. This doctor new what he was doing and new the dangers, he should be charged with murder.

new topics

top topics

join