It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMAZING Photo / Video - Face Shaped Orb - Perth, Australia - UPDATED! Enhanced

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
"Friday, July 24, 2009
AMAZING Photo / Video - Face Shaped Orb - Perth, Australia - UPDATED! Enhanced

naturalplane.blogspot.com...

Paul shot this video on July 24th. In slow motion there is a depiction of a face shaped orb. Paul has maintained this apparition occurs....this is the first time he was able to capture it on video."

Is this what a dimensional entity / ET looks like?
Real?

[edit on 28-7-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/e1a098f5471611fa.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/30f4c9d9fb6744ed.jpg[/atsimg]

This mysterious Paranormal Studies tag is a misjudgment to what we see here - if it is real...

to me this is a dimensional entity image captured (if real) - ie, ET!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Holy cow! This is AMAZING (if real). Any info on the guy who took the video? Any debunking done? So little and so cute. I would love to have one in my room (if I ever managed not to poop my pants, of course!
)

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Amazing! I have seen many orbs and only have been able to catch one on film. I know that it was my grandson that passed at birth as it was hovering over his twin sister on the day she came home from the NICU. This is incredible indeed.

I really wonder if it is a face of a disembodied spirit or an multidimensional being. This should really spur some very interesting debate. Great find!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Looks to me like a Human Faced Carp

I think the video uploader played with some human faced carp footage to make it look more ethereal.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Oh wow that was actually a lot better video than I thought. Still not convinced though

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
So is this proof of dimensional ETs??

edit to ad/ guess this will fall the wayside - thanks for the Mod that removed it where it deserved to be looked at from an ET perspective to some outdated and superstitious "ghost" forum.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'm bumping this by asking if anyone else thinks this is a dimensional entity?

I think this is a great capture! - is it real?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

well i dont know if im fully convinced. Is this guy taping a tv that is playing the video? I mean its a great video, if legit, but before we can call this a real interdimensional being, dont you think we should have uncompressed video?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Yes, I thought about that too, but I also thought it may be a issue about dubbing! Probably he doesn't know how to professionally add dubbing to a vid (I for myself wouldn't have the medium!) and tried the roughest way he could.

But obviously, he could as well publish the original video, which surely speaks for itself!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Didn't the guy who filmed this sign up to comment on the video?

Can you remember his nickname?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Interesting to say the least. And I noticed he's an Aussie, so it must be legit

Has anyone looked at the blowup of the face? I'm looking at it now and I can see what seems to be a close-fitting helmet or head gear.

Chadwickus - good to see you mate

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chadwickus: I know you'll be interested in this: it seems our delusional friend Michael Cohen of www.you know what, lifted the vid from Youtube and put it on his site, claiming he can identify it as whatever that stupid name was he made up for an ET Civilisation!! (Anthraxian or whatever the hell it was)

This guy never quits!!

[edit on 29-7-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Will be keeping an eye on this thread to see what transpires re: the video and the guy who claims he's been driven crazy by the talking-orbs for the past 14 years.

I've just spent hours reading through threads on the site which features the whole thing (something and Monsters) and watching heaps of his videos.

Like just about everyone else, I was stunned by what I saw. Never given much credence to the orb stuff before, but this Paul guy was thrashing a towel around in several of the videos to get rid of the orbs, yet they continued to zoom around the room, which put a different perspective on the usual 'orbs are just dust motes' explanation. The orbs in the videos (on You Tube) do seem to have an intelligence and are nothing like dust motes, imo.

So, I'd just about accepted it (although the fact it's just after 6am. here might have something to do with that) UNTIL I read the above post about Human Faced Carp ! And although I'd like to believe the vids and 'face' are legit, I have to admit that the alleged 'Face' does very strongly resemble the carp.

Anyway, maybe the guy will put up the original vids and maybe the resemblance to the carp is a trick used by the alleged entities to discredit this guy Paul/Stanley. Watching with interest ...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

Hey Mckyle how are ya buddy.

The Anthraxians?? lol!

Poor Michael, I think I upset him the other day, not sure if you caught it or not:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Here's another video from the same guy, Now at 2.20 the guy say his real name, is it me or does he say his name is Paul Cohen ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by freemindmine

Sounds like he said Cochran to me.

I've also watched a few more of the videos that this guy has shot.

I think they're moths or some other light attracted insect and all he does is set up the camera at night with a light behind it then open up the doors windows to let the bugs in.

Simple really.

Oh yeah I think I found his address too, I wonder if he'd be up for a visit?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Yea after hearing it again, you are right, he does say Cochran, There goes my detective work for today.
I'm sure he love you to go visit him!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Damnit!!! I missed the fun

I've been taking a break from ATS because of some stuff that needs my attention. Looks like I chose the wrong time.

Thanks mate for the link. I'll continue reading it, as I do so enjoy seeing that fine upstanding Aussie getting grilled - especially when it's you and internos going to town on him. Yes I know it's petty, but, ah what the hell

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
image_001

image_01

image_02

image_03

image_04

image_05

image_06

image_07

image07_01

image_08