It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

feeling like you were something else

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
so i was wondering if anyone here believes in either past life exp or reincarnation.(hope i spelled it right). if anyone ever gets the feeling that something is diff or wrong. maybe it feels like you were alive in a diff time or place. or you should be doing something else with your life because of a feeling of the need to explore the feeling you have of a past life or something to that efffect. personally i have this feeling, mine doesnt go back to far in time, its during WWII. just wondering what the people on ats think or have felt. no one around here seems to be short on opinions or life experiences.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I don't know if what I experience is indicative of a past life but it is a feeling of not belonging. I'm not anti-social or agoraphobic but I never feel comfortable around other people. I engage in conversation and have a moderate social life, I've been married 20 years, and people confide in me and ask for opinions here and there. I don't feel I'm better than others but really have no true interest in other's feelings. People's opinions mean very little to me but I do respect other people. I'm not easily impressed by people who have greater wealth or higher education than me. It's as though I'm always searching for a greater knowledge/deeper meaning. I'm probably going to make some therapist very rich someday as it will take years to find out what makes me tick.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
A couple years ago I was driving with my wife in Northern Virginia down a road I had traveled a few times in the past. I was in the passenger seat thinking about the incredible transformation of the Lorton Reformatory into a park when I had a most intense flashback.

I saw myself on the same hill that I was watching through the window of the car as a ghost in a civil war era Union officer's uniform on horseback while my wife, at the time, who was actually a girl friend from high school, stood in the rain wearing a black dress and a black veil at my funeral.

It was as if I got a clean look through the window of the car of a re-enactment of a civil war scene. The amount of information and detail that I got was as if I actually saw the scene through the car window.

I was dumb struck for a few moments not believing what I had just experience. I immediately tried to relay the scene to my wife. She thought I was having an ATS moment.

From that point forward, I have believed in past lives. I am certain what I saw. To this day, I can still picture the scene in incredible detail.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
i dont know, i guess maybe some people maybe have had a past life and some havent, i know myself as well as all the others who have exp prob have. if you yhink about it, why would so many people have these exp's. i think its interesting but was suprised not alot of talk about it here. hmm thanks for the responses though

new topics

top topics

join