It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

earth entering debris feild of comet swift tuttle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
www.spaceweather.com...

its time again for the annual perseid meteor showers. although it doesnt peak until aug.11-13 the show has already begun.will be posting pictures as well as some thoughts hope everyone will help out and contribute to this thread.i might even be able to get some northern lights in here too.they're predicting some activity from some solar winds coming from a coronal hole on or around the 31st of july.as far south as west virginia.hope to see some good pics.

thanks
notsoobvious

[edit on 27-7-2009 by notsoobvious]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
aww, your making me home sick. The last couple yrs I load up the wife, kids and pug into my truck and drive WAY out into nowhere where there is ZERO light polution, lay a blanket out in the bed watch the show

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tank2/8

out on a tour?well if you are around i hope youll post your pics here so we can enjoy them.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by notsoobvious

Wont be this yr brotha....out of the country AGAIN. It has been a very dirty season this yr. So much dirt in the air it accually blocks out the sun just as good as a heavy cloud.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tank2/8

well keep checkin the thread out maybe we can keep you in the loop with some good pics.good luck

top topics

join