It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cat man of Greenock (scotland)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
please forvive me for not having a clue what forum to post this in.

a few years ago, i heard some stories and seen some footage of a man in greenock known as "the cat man of greenock" .. basicly, he is a ferral old homeless dude who lives as a cat and eats rats.

ive never known if this is true or not, and just wondered if any scottish ats types have heard this story?

its either true ... or an amazingly awesome prank!

short documentry about him....
current.com...

youtube footage of the cat man........

www.youtube.com...

he even has a myspace page ...

[edit on 27-7-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Interesting, you prolly should have posted it in the Mythological Beast and Cryptozology forum though, just so you know next time.

I am sure if you contact a mod they will move it to the appropriate forum for you.

As far as the "cat man" goes, I have never heard of it but it is definitely strange.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
ahh, i never thought of that forum ... he is actualy a human though ... maybe an urban legend, but deffo man not beast

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Really its a bit of a shame, it shows you what mental illness can do to a person and the fact the people try and exploit him is a bit sad too.
That is unless its all a plan to make him rich and z-grade big brother star, but i doubt that.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Is it just me or does this guy remind you of the beast of bray rd.If he had a fur suit on ?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It's the sweaty socks pullin ya leg man!

Well that's what I'd say on the face of what I've just seen, I reckon he is a homeless man who does play up for the locals, but most of the time he probably has the black muck washed off his face and he's somewhere out of the way with his homeless mates drinking white cider and laughing at this.

Mind you if that was a real rat I hope his immune system is solid... Rats can and do fight of germs that will floor a human.

new topics

top topics

join