It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens [ VIDEO ]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hey guys, well i saw this on the history channel a few nights ago. I must say its a very good show and i was surprised with the history channel. Please take the time to watch the entire thing, its truly eye opening. Really makes the possibility of Ancient Astronauts plausible.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I watched it, very enjoyable, but probably it was all just US military testing their advanced craft . . . .

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This video breaks alot of ground imo. Seems like scientists are beggining to seriously consider the possibilities of an ET origin.

Part 6 - 9 was the most intriguing to me.

@fls

did you see it on HC last night>\?

[edit on 26-7-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I enjoyed this too. I have always believed the Ancient Alien theory. There is no way humans built the Pyramids at Giza.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The south american megalithic structures leave the pyramids in the dust, and they apparently build them with no written language, Yea right.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
here is the 1 and only: Chariots Of The Gods

Google Video Link

www.google.com
and here is another one hosted by none other than William Shatner:
Mysteries of the Gods

Google Video Link

[edit on 27-7-2009 by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y ]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
i enjoyed this documentary as well, very interesting!!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Great documentary. I recommend everyone watch it. It's good to see these ideas gaining more exposure and acceptance. I've said this before this documentary was posted on here or even aired on The History Channel: from my own personal experience, I can tell you there is a very strong correlation between the infamous UFO orbs often seen in England around ancient stone monuments like Stonehenge and Arbor Low and the stories described of in the ancient biblical scriptures.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

THIS DOCUMENTARY IS A NO BRAINER AHAHHAHA

man ... in this documentary you will find proof to the aliens theory ... really, I want some explanation about the things in BOLIVIA .... that is just SICK ... they used machines in that time? ahhhh ok!!

recommend to EVERYONE who wants some answers ... well, if this happened in bolivia ... well, I think we can all agree that these aliens were EVERYWHERE

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
THIS! mate! was an excellent series. I dont know how interested you would be, but I am putting together a series of papers I am now, and have been working on for some time with many other videos like this one.
More and more evidence. I am looking for a second and third mind as well to aid me in this basically because there are still things I do not know, and will have forgotten to take into consideration. Fellow logically thinking individuals that are willing to take this not so much with a grain of salt, but from both a skeptical approach, and a believing/convinced approach. I am dead serious about this as well. and its something I would like to utilise as serious consideration, and to be posted on here as well. I want to look into the religious/political aspects of this interest we share, and I want to look into the psychological/social aspects as well. Grant it, This is just one fo many videos out there, I wish to put something so compelling that carl sagan would be forced to reconsider from his grave. If you are interested, hit me up on my profile, and from there we can start an e-mail correspondence. THere is another lad I am going to be contacting as well.
Please.. do consider.
cheers

MMP

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this! I watched the first 5 minutes or so of part one and decided to get my hands on a better quality copy. It seems pretty interesting.

Did aliens visit Earth thousands of years ago? Beats me. It could be possible.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Great documentary

new topics

top topics

join