It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Prisoner" Sneak Peek

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Source Link: www.darkhorizons.com...

AMC, who broadcast the critically acclaimed "Mad Men" and "Breaking Bad", gave a special presentation today for "The Prisoner" - their upcoming six-part mini-series remake of the classic British 60's cult TV series.

Yet whereas other film and TV panels have made their Comic Con footage exclusive only for those in attendance, the network's official site has posted the full 9.5 minute preview that was screened for the audience.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe58d699bcfa.jpg[/atsimg]

Although I have been known to have watched a lot of 60's shows growing up I have to admit that I wasn't aware of the origanal show "The Prisoner" but I have to say that after watching the preview if I had access to AMC this would be a show I would find very interesting. I stopped watching TV a couple of months ago finding that I have learned by reading more about real events going on around us everyday, it's almost like being newly awakened, hearing and seeing things that I didn't want to believe was actually going on around us. This trailor appears to be a snipid of a real good mini-series that might have a lot of hidden truths if one pays attention. Enjoy.

[edit on 06/03/2009 by Rams59lb]

new topics

join