It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Nightmares become real (how I awoke to the NWO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I thought I would share this with you and ask others if they have had similar experiences. For the record, I have always been a sceptic. I tended to not believe in anything until I had seen it with my own eyes. For many years I read about UFOs, Altantis, paranormal stuff etc. It was fascinating but I never found any supporting evidence to convince me that any of it was real. I thought the same of "conspiracy theory", at least until 9/10/2001.

On that day I layed down in the afternoon to take a nap. For many years prior I had not had any lucid dreams that I could remember but this nightmare was not only memorable, it would come true.

My dream began with fires and rubble from collapsed building and there were people everywhere in blue biohazard suits. They looked like rescue workers yet I sensed they were not of good intent. Somehow I recieved a message that people that I loved were being held underground and that I had to rescue them. More of the blue-suited workers were between me and a building that I had to get into. As much as I disliked the idea of having to kill fellow human beings I knew that I had no choice. In the end I rescued those I love including 2 small children (at the time of my dream I had no young children). Since that time I have been blessed with 2 wonderful grandchildren and I know it was them in my dream.

The next day was the 9/11 attacks and I did not immediately connect my dream to what was happening. Several days later I was watching television and to my shock there were pictures of FEMA workers in blue biohazard suits exactly as I had dreamed!

Since then I have come to believe in the New world Order as a real and sinister force in international events. The world seemed so randomly chaotic before and now I have come to a new understanding of why there is so much misery, poverty and conflict on the Earth.

Others have arrived at a similar conclusion and I ask you here to tell your story of your awakening, what made you believe that things are not what the MSM would tell us they are. Did you have a dream that helped you awake? If so, please share here. thanks, Asktheanimals

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Seriously, for me it all started when George Bush jr was running for president. All prejudice aside, i had the most gutwrenching feeling of doom i had ever experienced in my life. Prior to this, i didnt care who became president, as long as they did a good job.
Immediatly when he was announced as a running candidate, and so help me, i knew NOTHING about him, i started getting this horrible feeling...even the air outside didnt look right...the Sun didnt look right...
I became very distressed at that point. I couldnt understand why.
I am not Bush bashing, i am honestly telling you the truth. This is what started it all for me.
My psyche "knew" there would be trouble ahead, and there was.

Thanks for sharing your story, that was one heck of a dream.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I was awakened through a dream, to all of this also. Just like yours, mine was the most vivid dream I've ever had and stands apart from any others I've ever had in my life. In it there was a nuclear war. I was experiencing it all completely, the horror and pain of every minute where even though I had died, I was was still conscious to everything that happened afterwards. Suddenly everything went pitch black and from all the horrible imagess and sounds, everything was now completely silent. Then a voice, clear as day, said 'it doesn't have to be this way.' And then I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep.
Perhaps it meant nothing. Perhaps it was just my subconscious poking me to the reality of what could possibly happen or maybe it was something more than that. I don't know. But it scared the Hell out of me and made me think about things alot more and want to do everything I could to change things. RL has kinda taken over now and aside from being a vegan, I'm not as proactive about my beliefs as I should be. I figure I need to keep researching and figure out and hope that there is something more productive I can do. I'm glad I'm not the only one whose has had that kind of wake up call, to make you question everything and prepare for if the worst should happen.

Edit for spelling!

[edit on 26-7-2009 by JennyJen]

[edit on 26-7-2009 by JennyJen]

new topics

join