It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you want to understand who is causing the economic collapse and why

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Read two books: Jim Marrs: Rule by secrecy; & William Bramley - The Gods of Eden - from amazon.com. And if you check out Leo Zagami on youtube, (a very high ranking mason and arms dealer) you might be intrigued by some things he has to say. Altho i am not saying he is telling the truth 100% of the time

i just hope its got nothing to do with 2012.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Basically the economic collapse is to bring the US back under the direct control of the European scum - those who control the central banks and BoE - headed up by Rothschilds.

I could be wrong - they have consistently failed to invite me to attend the 'Top Secret Ruling the World Meetings'.

If the US is able to kick the Fed and Central Banking out of the USA they will have failed - not only that, but they also gave up economic superiority to the BRIC bloc in the same move. One can only empathize with their tears.

I think they are going to be screwed - it is possible that the BRIC guys will introduce free energy, the N Motor I mean. I dream that they also send 10,000 assassins into the western world and kill every banker and all the scum, then nuke Area 51 and all of the other scums hideouts.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I believe that these people will be defeated. It says the the Bible that Babylon falls. It hasn't fallen yet. The twin towers don't count. They were a controlled demolition. But Babylon falls, before the end, before God's people are raptured and the heavens wrap up like a scroll (sounds like haarp)

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by m khan

why does that make me nervous?

this god/alien, he wouldnt be the same one that nuked sodom and gomorrah and sent the flood to wipe out humanity, would he? (amongst other dealings...)

personally, i think the real god, the force of good in teh world, doesnt need to nuke cities, turn people into pillars of salt or commission people to build IT (NOT HIM) arks of the covenant... the force of good/love wud probably be a little more detached perhaps. however thats only my guess.

nor do i think IT would have special "chosen ones" who it places above all others on the basis of their race and allegiance to "NO OTHER GODS BUT ME!"... perhaps the real force of good, wouldnt need to be so insecure.. however an alien 'god' who didnt want his 'chosen FLOCK ..of sheep?" worshipping different alien gods, might need to be so specific.

if IT had any "chosen ones" they might be the ones whose sufferings were greatest and noblest on this earth; or whose souls were the goodest, (if thats a word) kindest and purest. people with disabilities? animals? children? people who suffered great pain in their lives? people who've brought love and light to others whereever they can? the true chosen ones, perhaps. . if im going to believe in anything, i prefer to believe in that. it makes more sense to me.

for those of a religious bent, it DOES also fall in line iwth the TEACHINGS of jesus to 'love they neighbour' etc. but i wud beware of getting tangled up in teh TRAPPINGS of religion, which is after all, about control perhaps... and can be misused and used to control. if there is a force of good and love, then i wud say it would be quite likely to be able to see into your soul, regardless of whether you attended sunday school, were raised as a native american indian, happen to be a dolphin, or a hindu or a muslim.

my opinion.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

I have never found much credibility in Marrs, as for the "Very High Ranking Mason" .. He comes off as a liar.

top topics

join