It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails: Document signed by Canada and USA about Weather Mod.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

The former Belgian Mayor Peter Vereecke has called out the conspiracy, went on record and is starting a campaign against the secrecy of spraying chemicals. This just hit the web...July 24th, 2009.

Chemtrails?

“Voilà. They certainly play a role in this because the spray planes are being used more intensively the last few years. You can observe the phenomenon in our country at least 10 days per month. Why don’t you see these chemtrails above the Sahara of the Amazon? Spraying chemicals over there would be useless as there are no people living there. Our whole environment is chemicalized: our food, healthcare, everything is based on chemistry.”

Source

chellow.blogspot.com...

www.scribd.com...

And for those who can read or interpet Dutch...

www.nieuwsblad.be...

www.nieuwsblad.be...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The American Meteorological Society today issued a statement urging caution regarding geoengineering designed to mitigate climate change. Some of the wild ideas for doing so range from dumping iron into the ocean to launching reflective particles into the atmosphere to reduce the amount of sunlight that gets through.

Link To Article

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

LOL! He may be a former mayor of a Belgium town, but that doesn't make him very bright if he can't see the obvious reason why 'chemtrails' don't appear over the Sahara or Amazon but do over Europe and N America.

He might like to try looking up the world's most heavily used commercial air traffic routes and is if there is any correlation

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I Live on the west coast of canada, I am a windsurfer so i observe the weather and the skies on a regular basis, yes i have posted here before, how many commercial jets go to alaska each day? I know not.. but every day white bottomed planes obscure our sky, today i assume they were using the bombers from whidby island, we feel the earth shake even though we are a long distance away, the spew was in the sky again, but different, the scaler stuff, my hair felt like it was standing on end all day, yes i checked the 4km goes west, it did not sho anything, but the scaler clouds were over our heads in victoria which means the haarp was up to max, love your posts chembreather, not sure if you are a guy or a girl, doesn't matter, i'm with ya, anyway, this is real, they are doing this all over the world, me tinks they do it over my head, because the jetstream goes east, and the proximity to the haarp site,,wanna talk..pm me i am here..victoria. bc i have miles of pics, and more..cheers .T

top topics

<< 1   >>

join