It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thoughts on possible scenarios

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
my thoughts on something that maybe. fema. and iraq. and London where just all ploys for them to get funding. and that they will do this. reguraly to get funding without the public asking. and maybe this whole thing is just scare tactics for us not to ask questions :/

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
wow no answers at all guesss i made a stupid post

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I don't really know what you are talking about. FEMA, Iraq and London are pretty varied. I am not big on news programs, so what is it that each of them does in order to get funding and from who?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cronotrigger30

When you say FEMA, are you referring to Hurricane Katrina? If so, Hurricane Katrina happened naturally. I've yet to see any concrete evidence to suggest it was somehow controlled. The real issue surrounding Hurricane Katrina is the poor management of the rescue and relief operations following it's landfall.

The poor response time, if you are looking for a conspiracy angle, could most likely be attributed to a securing of disaster and emergency powers by the federal government and to run a martial law experiment.

Iraq was mainly about granting contracts to the defense corporations, Haliburton, and the oil companies, and also to establish a permanent base in the Middle East for the United States Military.

The 7/7 bombings in London (which is what I assume you are referring to), again if you are looking for a conspiracy angle, were about bringing the British people behind the War on Terror and establish "anti-terrorism" laws in the United Kingdom while "temporarily" suspending people's rights for "security".

The only one of these that I think could even remotely be motivated by money is the invasion of Iraq. The other two seem to be more about a power grab.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
yea your right when i ment fema i ment security groups getting extra funding to protect people or them

new topics

top topics

join