It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will NWO use Revelations to depopulate 1/3 of our population?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It seems to me like a sound and feasible tactic. How do you get rid of close to 1/3 of our population? You make Christians such as myself the criminal aspect and lawbreakers.

It is estimated that around 1/3 of our global pupulation are Christians. Now people such as myself see this RFID chip which you will not be able to buy, sell, or do anything without as a direct reference to the mark mentioned in the Bible. Accepting this mark means that we will separate ourselves from God eternally. This is written in the Book of Revelations, and you can be sure it will be made clear to every Christian and those who are not Christian at the time of the plans initiation.

Now the NWO being soulless as they are, are very well informed of this fact I am sure. So the one world religion, and the implimentation of this chip will I am sure be a matter of take it and live or refuse and be put to death. They have made it very clear on their advocation to depopulate the globe, so they will have no qualms about making a law such as this. Because for the sole reason that Jesus has specifically told me do not accept this mark, I shall not, and that would be the end.

A plan such as this on the part of TPTB will make it appear that we make the choice to lay down our lives, which we do, but only in light of the choice we are given, and makes it appear that we are lawbreakers and they are the good guys giving us a chance.

All I can say is that we are coming into a very difficult time ahead, and my prayer for each of you is that you will examine your own existence and ask yourselves "Is this it? Is there more to our existence?", because if you study the Book of Revelations, it is a 2,000 year old book ub the Bible spelling out what we are seeing and heading into word for word. If you accept that chip, if you do not accept Jesus, a free gift which He desires nothing more then a relationship and love with you, then this is it. If I didn't care about anybody here, then I wouldn't even have written this, and I pray that those who do not know Jesus will just give Him a little more thought before dismissing Him, as He is always waiting to know you because He loved you first. God Bless...

Here is a good thread on ATS devoted to the Bibles allusions to what we are seeing now www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Well, they have said they want the population down to 500 millions, and they showed us by putting up those stones, signed : Rosea Cruci Rose Cross... mmmm..

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by prepare4it777
Now people such as myself see this RFID chip which you will not be able to buy, sell, or do anything without as a direct reference to the mark mentioned in the Bible. Accepting this mark means that we will separate ourselves from God eternally. This is written in the Book of Revelations, and you can be sure it will be made clear to every Christian and those who are not Christian at the time of the plans initiation.

Now the NWO being soulless as they are, are very well informed of this fact I am sure.

Doesn't it then follow that the use of the chip would be an exploitation of Christian fears rather than a direct manifestation of them? You make a reasonable connection between the warning of the Christian holy book and a new technology that could mirror it, but the conclusion you draw is quite the opposite of what I expected.

Because for the sole reason that Jesus has specifically told me do not accept this mark, I shall not, and that would be the end.

All I can say is that we are coming into a very difficult time ahead, and my prayer for each of you is that you will examine your own existence and ask yourselves "Is this it? Is there more to our existence?", because if you study the Book of Revelations, it is a 2,000 year old book ub the Bible spelling out what we are seeing and heading into word for word. If you accept that chip, if you do not accept Jesus, a free gift which He desires nothing more then a relationship and love with you, then this is it.

Perhaps I'm seeing this because I am not a Christian, but it seems readily apparent that the beliefs you profess here are incredibly vulnerable to exploitation by any agency that might find use for them. If, as you say, most Christians would respond with fear to something resembling the mark, believing it to be a sign of the end-times and therefore willingly giving up their lives, doesn't that place Christians in a dangerous position? Whoever wants to rid the world of millions would only need to know of this Christian fear--it would be so simple and effective. Just imagine: while Christians are convinced that the ID they've just rejected is the true mark of Revelation, the very human "powers that be" have washed their hands of a significant portion of the population, all while the true mark is still waiting around the corner. Is that a possibility for you?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

Well the way I see it, as I cannot speak for all, is that everything (i.e. one world government, one world currency, etc.) that has been manifesting itself over the last century is in direct line with the words of Revelation. The chip itself has been expressed by many as being the mark for the simple fact that you will not be able to do anything in the world without it, and is stated by many on Youtube videos and articles which then qoute the verses from Revelations to back up their statement of why. Whether it was in itself their own revelations, or in direct response to the book of Revelations I cannot be certain. But if they are Luciferians in direct contrast to the Christian Bible then I would think it would stand to reason that they are manipulating factors of the Bible in orderto bring about this conclusion.

There is no way to know for certain if this is their own direct ideas for the initial creation of everything to do with the NWO or if it is just a direct response to the Bible. One thing I do know is that everything to the T that the chip will be designed for is exactly what is described in Revelatons for the mark, so I cannot see any true hearted Christian accepting this chip for that very reason.

While I respect everybody's beliefs and ideals, as that is Jesus true nature not to push his love or ways on anyone but that they would wnt to receive Him willingly, my sole purpose for this thread was in hopes that people might take a closer look at some of these aspects, consider our own existence, and to understand that He desires only a relationship and your love. That He expects no one to be perfect, and knows that we will fail daily, and to know that He came to be a sacrifice to God for our sins and only hopes that you will accept Him as the sacrifice for your sins and accept Him into your hearts so that you may be with Him forever.

I know it might sound corny too many, but that makes it no less relevant. I know He has been there for me in many of my darkest hours, and will be there for me when my time comes. Thanks for allwoing me the opportunity to say these things and God Bless.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by prepare4it777

Of course, I do understand your perspective here. I want only to present an additional perspective for consideration.

Thank you for your kind words. Be well.

[edit on 25/7/09 by paperplanes]

new topics

top topics

join