It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bee Gees For 9/11 Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This video is awesome hahaha.

I love it.

Its a music video remixed that highlights 9/11 truth.

The man commenting in the video: Author, journalist, former Navy SEAL, Larry Bailey

www.navyfrogmen.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hot garbage.

I said it first.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hilarious video. But awesome
911 definitely is an absolute LIE.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
On September 11, 2001 terrorists slammed planes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and another crashed into Pennslyvania after a heroic attempt to take on the terroist hijackers.

Where is the lie?

Also this video is brought to use by 9/11 Truth? Then why do they call 9/11 a lie? I'm confused, is 9/11 true or is it a lie? Or do they hate America so much that is doesn't matter?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
On September 11, 2001 terrorists slammed planes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and another crashed into Pennslyvania after a heroic attempt to take on the terroist hijackers.

Where is the lie?

Also this video is brought to use by 9/11 Truth? Then why do they call 9/11 a lie? I'm confused, is 9/11 true or is it a lie? Or do they hate America so much that is doesn't matter?

Hey look, it's one of the millions of ignorant Americans which has allowed unconstitutional laws get passed, thousands of our soldiers to die in Iraq, trillions of wasted spending, domestic surveillance programs, increased police state measures, and ultimately has sacrificed his freedom in exchange for a little bit of perceived safety.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

- Benjamin Franklin

Hope your happy. It's amazing how in 2009 with the internet at every single persons finger tips the prevalence of ignorance is almost unchanged.

Denial is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

You are exactly what the founding fathers did not want the Citizens of the United States to become, because they knew, citizens like you, would produce the government we have today.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by king9072]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Love it!

Very funny premise but its the message thats important.

Oh and to King: Very well said friend

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072

Hey look, it's one of the millions of ignorant Americans which has allowed unconstitutional laws get passed, thousands of our soldiers to die in Iraq, trillions of wasted spending, domestic surveillance programs, increased police state measures, and ultimately has sacrificed his freedom in exchange for a little bit of perceived safety.

Hope your happy. It's amazing how in 2009 with the internet at every single persons finger tips the prevalence of ignorance is almost unchanged.

Unconstitutional laws? Like what?

Soldiers dieing in war? Many more thousands of non-soldiers die on our highways every year....what is your point?

Trillions in wasted spending.....I thought this was about Bush...not Obama.

Domestic surveillance against people communicating with terrorist? Totally for it.

Increased Police State measures......I know cops are getting out of hand with the speeding tickets, but when tax reciepts are down they are out for the cash it brings in.

Sacrificing freedom? I have not sacrificed any freedom, if sacrificing freedom means I can talk freely with terrorists overseas...well I never did that in the first place, so I sacrificed nothing.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by RRconservative]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Unconstitutional laws? Like what?

Soldiers dieing in war? Many more thousands of non-soldiers die on our highways every year....what is your point?

Trillions in wasted spending.....I thought this was about Bush...not Obama.

Domestic surveillance against people communicating with terrorist? Totally for it.

Increased Police State measures......I know cops are getting out of hand with the speeding tickets, but when tax reciepts are down they are out for the cash it brings in.

Sacrificing freedom? I have not sacrificed any freedom, if sacrificing freedom means I can talk freely with terrorists overseas...well I never did that in the first place, so I sacrificed nothing.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by RRconservative]

Not even just slightly ignorant, you're completely ignorant to reality. Like I couldn't tell when I noticed you were a "Right-wing conservative" as if such a thing actually had any bearing on reality. Sigh. Enjoy your police state, your zero freedom of speech, your bankrupt nation, the tens of thousands of dead soldiers, you better hope you're not in the wrong place at the wrong time the next time the government needs to bring about

"Cataclysmic change - like a new Pearl Harbor"
- Dick Cheney et al. (Rebuilding Americas Defenses in the 21st Century) Sept. 2000

Ill be laughing at you and the rest of the people like you in a few years, when you realize your ignorance enabled the toppling of the once last remaining super power. Great work, ignoranus.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
i just wanted to say this video is awesome .
second line

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Where is the lie?

Your reply completely failed to address the issue which "RRconservative" brought forth. Why are you deflecting from the topic at hand, are you simply another Capitol Hill Politician?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

The only ignorance I see is you going from "thousands" of dead soldiers to "tens of thousands" when questioned. How much more questioning would it take to get you to "hundreds of thousands" or even "millions?"

Ever heard of the magazine "Popular Mechanics?"

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Popular Mechanics is utter bullcrap

i laugh at anyone who believes them

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The only ignorance I see is you going from "thousands" of dead soldiers to "tens of thousands" when questioned. How much more questioning would it take to get you to "hundreds of thousands" or even "millions?"

I'm referring to the progression over the next few years. Which I was alluding to in my post, I am sorry I didn't spell it out for you - I should have known you would have no clue. After all, I have read your posts.

Official Coalition stats:
Deaths - 4328 1
Injured - 31,156 1

As there is an average of 10 failed suicide attempts for each actual loss of life, the figures suggest that more than 1,600 serving army and marine personnel tried to kill themselves last year.

Army Secretary Pete Geren told the Associated Press that "we cannot tell you" why the number of military suicides was rising. It is indisputable, however, that it is linked to the stresses on soldiers caused by the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. In 2002, the army suicide rate was just 9.8 per 100,000. The last time it exceeded the civilian rate was in the late 1960s, at the highpoint of the US war in Vietnam.

An estimated 30 percent of soldiers who took their own lives in 2008 did so while on deployment. Another 35 percent committed suicide after returning from a tour of duty. In one reported case, a highly regarded marine pilot hanged himself just one month before he was scheduled to return to Iraq.

Dozens of men and women who have left the armed forces since serving in Afghanistan or Iraq also committed suicide in 2008. The Department of Veterans Affairs recorded 144 such cases. The suicide rate among veterans aged 20 to 24 was 22.9 per 100,000 in 2007—four times higher than non-veterans in the same age bracket. A hotline for veterans has received over 85,000 calls since mid-2007 and arranged some 2,100 suicide prevention interventions.
Source

Further.

Veterans Affairs (VA) reported in January that 178,483 veterans of the two wars had been diagnosed with one or more mental illnesses between 2002 and September 2008. The conditions diagnosed included 92,998 cases of possible PTSD; 63,009 possible depressive disorders; 50,569 neurotic disorders; 35,937 cases of affective psychoses; 27,246 cases of drug abuse and 16,217 cases of alcohol dependency.
Source

Hey, after all, those are just a small price to pay for two admittedly illegal wars. Launched ENTIRELY because of 911. Coincidentally the first of those two illegal wars (Afghanistan) was already planned and prepared for, no later than September 9th, 2001, when the drafts were placed onto George Bush's desk.

Now that I am done addressing that. The reason why I had no reason to respond to the "issues rrconservative brought forth" is because it's clear that he has no idea what he is talking about.

You would practically have to have your head 6 inches up your own ass to not see the encroaching police state, the thousands of holes in the 911 official story, the unconstitutional laws that were passed after 911 (patriot act anyone?). Your head would also have to be in a similar place to believe that domestic spying is not a loss of freedom and privacy.

Additionally, he originally deflected everything by saying "I thought we were talking about bush... not obama" as if I give a damn about his right wing vs left wing propaganda. Despite the fact that this is a 911 thread, and Bush nor Obama has been brought up once, though both presidents (hired and employed by the same people) have been almost equally wasteful in their spending.

Furthermore, for him to associate only 'handing out more tickets' to police state behavior, shows simply how oblivious he is. What doesn't surprise me though, is the fact that he is a popular mechanics subscriber hahahah.

Then he throws in the ultimate kicker, "Sacrifice freedom? I haven't sacrificed any freedom"

HAHAHA. And that my friends, is why you're the joke of the world. King says, get a grip.

EDIT:

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
Your reply completely failed to address the issue which "RRconservative" brought forth. Why are you deflecting from the topic at hand, are you simply another Capitol Hill Politician?

Ha, yes I am indeed a Capitol Hill Politician. Doesn't it all make sense now? That's why I believe 911 was an inside job, we are conducting 2 illegal wars, have wasted trillions, and believe we shouldn't have tens of thousands of dead or maimed soldiers.

Seriously ATS, where do you find these guys?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I've heard of that magazine. Its the one that attempted to debunk several popular 911 conspiracies around the turn of the century. It was then later debunked by the NIST final report, as I recall.

Yes, heard of it, why?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I believe 9/11 was an inside job, or that I lean heavily in that direction. However, I don't like the video. The Song Lyrics were great, but to use the bee gees image or song without their premission and attach it like that, I don't agree with that personally.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Where is the lie?

Almost as funny as the video

Originally posted by Talisman
The Song Lyrics were great, but to use the bee gees image or song without their premission and attach it like that, I don't agree with that personally.

I agree. I think the concept of viral education is great and this is a perfect example because it's spreading around the world so rapidly and there will be very few people who don't see it, but using the Bee Gees isn't going to do them any favours.

Then again, maybe that's the idea. Cause controversy, create an outrage and that will make even more people aware of it and maybe it will get into the mainstream media that way...kinda like a backdoor.

Maybe using the iconic Bee Gees wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Mark

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
I believe 9/11 was an inside job, or that I lean heavily in that direction. However, I don't like the video. The Song Lyrics were great, but to use the bee gees image or song without their premission and attach it like that, I don't agree with that personally.

Bingo. And really, I don't think the lyrics were all that great. But you said it right with ripping off the Bee Gees. That's deplorable.

And already youtube has been removing copies of this video due to copyright claims by Warner/Chappell Music, Inc. It was done by an anonymous group called the "Free Bees." No wonder it's anonymous! Warner/Chappell would sue their butts off if they ever got a hold of these Free Bees people. And they still probably could if they wanted to really pursue them, by court ordered IP disclosure.

What a sad way to get your recording studio raided, shut down, and all equipment hauled off. And then tied up for years in a court battle while they claim they are still examining the evidence. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

That said, the sukkas can sing!
What a shame they didn't get someone to write some songs for them and do it the right way instead of trying to rip off the Bee Gees. :shk:

edit to add: As a matter of fact, the title of this thread is a flat out lie, and I will be submitting a post complaint on it, because the Bee Gees have nothing to do with this. ATS needs to put this in the HOAX forum or remove it altogether to avoid potential legal problems.

[edit on Sat Jul 25th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted by RRconservative

Do you mean UnPopular Mechanics?

Oh yeah the propagandist mouth organ for the Military Industrial Complex run by those lying Zionists, including Benjamin Chertoff, the cousin of former Homeland Security tsar Michael Chertoff.

Even NIST proved them liars.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

I haven't heard anything about the BeeGees complaining or filing lawsuits. How do you know they did not quietly give their permission behind the scenes? This rendition of 911's a Lie has been around for more than a year in a hundred different formats.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
It's nice to see this video again. If we could get people out of the clubs and into the police station (pressing charges) then we could all get back to what we do best anyway . . . boogie!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join