It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Secret Illuminate gave a rat's butt about Micheal jackson or george carlin.Plz stop degradeing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Ok use common sense folk's.

I know this is a conspiracy site and everything.

But Micheal Jackson was not killed by a secret government conspiracy or any thing .

And George Carlin was a old fart.

It's such a big jump to assume it..it's like saying we have a colony on the moon already...I JUST KNOW IT!!!!

They are celebrity's...they have no power beside there music or comedy.

Heck George Carlin if the first person i ever heard say there wasn;t a god and made be think extremely hard on it.

But in no way shape or form should celebrity's be mixed into a conspiracy thoery just because they died.
it stoop's conspiracy theory's down to the level of the nation enquirer..or worse..
Because the op that posted it..honestly believes it happened.

At least the nation enquirer knows there full of crap.

See my point?

So for the love of all that is holy...plz stop the M.J and George Carlin was killed in a government plot to destroy the world.Thank you

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Calm down. Its ok. People are here to explore, discuss, examine, articulate and discover the hidden facts. Let them go. You can always pass by them without clicking.

Just trying to help. You don't need an anyureysm do you?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
You must be a disinfo agent! lol

They are tiring arent they...

It immediately bumps off the good threads, so I have to go searching, i'm lazy so that's why it's a problem.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
And there is a better theory on MJ's death really.

With the economic crisis MJ was in debt as you may of known, he had to sell alot of his possessions and had to do one final tour with sky high ticket prices (dont tell me it wasn't a lot)

From this he would be stressed from an upcoming tour and more likely down from his money troubles. Surely from this one night he may of got into a bad state of depression and took his own life through a overdose.

It is also strange how the Illuminate would kill him now where he's virtually finished his career.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Just to play devils advocate how do you know for sure
I dont believe they where killed by TPTB however there is chance they could have been as is the world, you need to get off your high horse or maybe frequent a different site

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Because it is way to far fetched.
Heck it top's those alien shapeshifter's..lol what are they called Reptilian..every video .."DID ya see it?"..Difinatly a alien reptilian!!"

Yeah the secret society got in a room said"Let's kill micheal jackson"
One said "why"
Other said "so we can take over the world pinky"

Common man we need to use our head's for more than hat rack's sometimes.

and this is one of those time's.
it degrades the whole conspiracy movement down to bottom of the barrel tabloid garbage.
and perhaps what it's intent is for.
[edit on 23-7-2009 by TheAmused]

[edit on 23-7-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I agree with you but some of the most outlandish things can turn out to be correct, all I am saying is on this site you need to keep an open mind and respect the freedom of speech, I am normally entertained more than anything by the more dubious threads, it really makes you wonder how people tick, I remeber one thread where someone suggested building a big chain and looping it round the moon then drawing the moon closer to us
hasd stuck with me months later

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

I remember that one.

Our turning planet would pull into us like a giant wench.

Yeah i know it's freedom of speech.
But as i said before it make's conspiracy theorist's look bad to normal folk's.

new topics

top topics

join