It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Gaurdian Angel/ Spirit guide or God is a sadistic A**

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Last night I was asking for help from God/the universe trying to understand why I am not able to get ahead/ why every step I take sends me two steps back eventually, etc and pleading for help to make money or help my luck get better.

I've only gotten to page two so far, so i don't know if this had been said already.

Do you actually believe in God and believe that he will help you ? Because it doesn't sound like it the way you say that you asked for help from God/the universe. If you believe in God and that he will help you, then why ask the universe ? By doing that you slighted God.

If you are unsure of, or angry at God right now, or just having a problem with your faith (which many people go through, believe me i know) then it very well could have been the devil (sorry) attempting to drive you further away from him.

Gaurdian angels are just that, gaurdians, they are there to protect you, not help out when you're in financial trouble.

I know exactly what you're going through, i've been unemployed for over a year now and my unemployment is about to run out. I have put in soooo many applications and not one ounce of luck. The only responses i recieve are ones that require more experience than i have, experience in a field that i don't have experience in, or a degree that is higher than the one that i have. It is very discouraging out there, job wise right now and it's hard to keep your head up.

Not trying to offend you but you seem very bitter and seem to use a lot of your energy on negative things like your relationship with your family.

Sometimes when in situations like this we tend to let bitterness overwhelm us. Let it go, forget about those that won't help you stop wasting energy on them it won't change them or help you. Instead focus on the family, friends, and neighbors that you do have that care enough to help out. I have very often in my life found that i can depend on friends and neighbors more than family.

You mentioned that you were in the army, have you checked into the possibility of going back in, just for awhile ? If you could re enlist that would make your family eligible to live on a base wouldn't it ? Just a though, don't know if it's possible or not, or if you've already explored that option.

What about checking with your children's school ? Maybe they have an opening for a teacher's aide or something in the lunchroom, etc.

Anyway i too kept asking God to help me find a job, win a little money, etc anything to help me get by, didn't work. I finally started asking him to just help me get through these hard times. So far he has, a neighbor going out of town asking me to feed their cats, i have one person that i clean house for and sometimes they need extra cleaning after a party or something, an extra 50 here, 25 there it all helps out a little.

Check and see if there are any people in your area that need someone to clean their house, or need babysitting services any little bit helps.

I truely thank God for my youngest son and my mother without them i wouldn't be able to get by as well as i do. Do you remember to thank God, or the universe, or whatever higher power you believe in for what little you may have now ?

Maybe ask whatever higher power that you have faith in to simply help you get through these hard times, instead of asking them to help you get out of them.

And don't wish bad things on other people, no matter how much you believe they deserve it, it only zaps the life out of you and Karma will make sure it comes right back at ya double time.

I truely hope things get better for you and yours, hell i hope things get better for all of us. I know it's hard but keep your head up, don't let life turn you bitter and stop you from living and enjoying it.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

It's all well within the realms of possibility.
I get tired of having to "roll with the punches" as well.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
My Gaurdian Angel/ Spirit guide or God is a sadistic A**

Last year I finally got so frustrated with my body failing and all the pain that I made up my mind to do a 9 day novena of prayers asking God to please heal at least part of what was hurting so bad. I'd asked before but never so intensely and the bible does say 'ask and you shall receive' etc etc .. So I started my nine days of prayers for this request (modeled after the disciples spending 9 days in the upper room praying after Jesus death).

Right in the middle of this 9 days of extra prayer I ended up in the hospital with even worse problems (severe Cardiac episode due to reaction to Glaucoma medication) and the one thing I was really wanting to get healed (a muscle in my throat that has been ripped or something for 4 years and I can't swallow well and it hurts all the time) got worse as well.

I haven't prayed to God since.

Obviously He just wants me to be stuck in this freak'n miserable body.

:shk:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by Novise

Thanks for sharing tht story. You may be right. It certainly has me looking at things a different way now!

I'm glad you liked it and glad you saw how it could help your situation. If I may, always try to put things into perspective I guess. As far as I can tell, ultimately there is no fight, nothing to be afraid of. So always give these things the benefit of the doubt when it sort of puts you on guard, think "maybe theres a purpose or maybe it's a lesson." Don't tell others in the world this, they'll just think you are skirting on responsibility or making an excuse, when it's not. Even in testing real life situations you can use this, and really it's nothing new.

In the case that it was truly being negative, you don't want to feed that side of it anyway. I am so glad you are hearing from it, whatever it is. It's voice and it's words will become much kinder (perhaps still as adamant) in time

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by chise61

Last night I was asking for help from God/the universe trying to understand why I am not able to get ahead/ why every step I take sends me two steps back eventually, etc and pleading for help to make money or help my luck get better.

I've only gotten to page two so far, so i don't know if this had been said already.

Do you actually believe in God and believe that he will help you ? Because it doesn't sound like it the way you say that you asked for help from God/the universe. If you believe in God and that he will help you, then why ask the universe ? By doing that you slighted God.

If you are unsure of, or angry at God right now, or just having a problem with your faith (which many people go through, believe me i know) then it very well could have been the devil (sorry) attempting to drive you further away from him.

Gaurdian angels are just that, gaurdians, they are there to protect you, not help out when you're in financial trouble.

I know exactly what you're going through, i've been unemployed for over a year now and my unemployment is about to run out. I have put in soooo many applications and not one ounce of luck. The only responses i recieve are ones that require more experience than i have, experience in a field that i don't have experience in, or a degree that is higher than the one that i have. It is very discouraging out there, job wise right now and it's hard to keep your head up.

Not trying to offend you but you seem very bitter and seem to use a lot of your energy on negative things like your relationship with your family.

Sometimes when in situations like this we tend to let bitterness overwhelm us. Let it go, forget about those that won't help you stop wasting energy on them it won't change them or help you. Instead focus on the family, friends, and neighbors that you do have that care enough to help out. I have very often in my life found that i can depend on friends and neighbors more than family.

You mentioned that you were in the army, have you checked into the possibility of going back in, just for awhile ? If you could re enlist that would make your family eligible to live on a base wouldn't it ? Just a though, don't know if it's possible or not, or if you've already explored that option.

What about checking with your children's school ? Maybe they have an opening for a teacher's aide or something in the lunchroom, etc.

Anyway i too kept asking God to help me find a job, win a little money, etc anything to help me get by, didn't work. I finally started asking him to just help me get through these hard times. So far he has, a neighbor going out of town asking me to feed their cats, i have one person that i clean house for and sometimes they need extra cleaning after a party or something, an extra 50 here, 25 there it all helps out a little.

Check and see if there are any people in your area that need someone to clean their house, or need babysitting services any little bit helps.

I truely thank God for my youngest son and my mother without them i wouldn't be able to get by as well as i do. Do you remember to thank God, or the universe, or whatever higher power you believe in for what little you may have now ?

Maybe ask whatever higher power that you have faith in to simply help you get through these hard times, instead of asking them to help you get out of them.

And don't wish bad things on other people, no matter how much you believe they deserve it, it only zaps the life out of you and Karma will make sure it comes right back at ya double time.

I truely hope things get better for you and yours, hell i hope things get better for all of us. I know it's hard but keep your head up, don't let life turn you bitter and stop you from living and enjoying it.

Actually I do, and also Goddess, however I was relating it in a way everybody could fill in their own beleif (I used universe specifically for both god and goddess, and even my higher self) Just the way I put it into words. I also believe in Angels as messengers.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I understand how stressful things can be, we live in a society that money makes the world go around. You can't get basic needs without money. But I also believe in the fact that we chose our own paths. We are here to learn so it is not going to be easy, no life is, not even if you are rich. We all have hardships, and that's how we learn. That's might be why you heard the voice saying Get use to it.

I know that for myself in the past 3 years my husband and I went to hell and back. He was hurt at work and couldn't work for 2 and a half years, then after surgery he was like a new man. Went back to work, I was able to leave my job for the first time to stay at home with our children and we have bought a house in April. Other hardships have happened as well such as deaths in the family. But we all have our health back and we have a nice home in a small town. If you had told me 3 years ago that this would happen when we were struggling with money and trying to decide to we pay our hydro bill or buy food, I would have told you that you were nuts. But it did happen, and I am oh so greatful!

Maybe you losing your home, means something better is going to come along? Maybe you move and then find a job that has been waiting for you? I would instead of asking God to save my home, try asking God to guide you down the right path. Good luck to you.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Perhaps it was not being flippant by saying 'get used to it'. It might have been telling you that its going to take some time before that manifests. Not exactly what anyone wants to hear, but there are big problems for many when it comes to money and work. I too, share your predicament.
Getting angry at your angel/god/guide for answering differently than it was 'supposed' to only causes more pain. Any response regardless is pretty profound! Which is a good sign in itself! Its promising to know something is listening!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
well, thankfully, His boss has paid him what he was owed and he had to sell his truck, so our lot rent is paid for this month(July). Saturday a new month is due, so it's to be seen. I know it'd take them like up to 2 years to get us out anyway. And since he's talking about camping this weekend he must be expecting some good pay again. I guess his boss collected the debts he was owed or just stopped being a jerk, that's the best news. So something was done.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Can't vouch for what the voice is....but who's to say he/she/it has good intentions for you?

In the same way as there are guides; surely there must be 'stalkers' of some sort as well?

Don't let it freak you out, use it a a mental tool to overcome....whatever works for you- 'The Creator'/exercise/meditation......

May The Force Be With You

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
it could be your spirit guide kicking your ass!!!

My spirit guide always kicks mine... especially if I am behaving in a way untrue to my real self, when i need motivation, when i am procastinating and when i am not listening to my higher self. it is like a teacher bashing you over the head to get your attention... in a nice way!!

love and light

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

LdySerenity, our subconscious and un-conscious mind can appear to have a distinct voice of its own, as if it were alien to you - when, in fact, it isn't. In other words, I think there is a great possibility that it was your own perception coming through, even if it did sound extraneous to you.

More importantly, try the Sedona method, if you haven't already. It's very simple and very effective.
The book (and it's a hefty one) can be obtained free of charge, and most of the information is easily accessible on the WWW. (Google for it.)

Good luck.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Vanitas]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join