It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rahm Emanuel: where'd he go?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Remember when obama fist chose him to be White House Chief of Staff, there was lots of media coverage about him being a hard ass zionist with a hard ass background and so on and so forth. I remember thinking to myself oh no, we are going to be hearing alot about this guy.... instead, you dont hear anything. anyone else find it odd he is so out of the loop?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Probably scheming and plotting with brzezinski on anglo-american world domination and how to undermine SCO when it comes to oil,gas and mineral resources...I honestly don't know, but he will be up to something nefarious.edit spelling

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
He might have went fishing?

He gained his fame by mailing dead fish to his opponents.

I don't think there are enough fish in the sea to dole out to Obama's opponents right now. But I'm sure he will do his best.

answers.yahoo.com...

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
"Emanuel is known for his panache for treating donors right. He sends them cheesecakes from Eli's, the famous Chicago bakery. But the one pollster who notoriously ticked off Rahmbo received a 2 1/2 foot decomposing fish in the mail -- ripe, stinky, and to the point."
Source(s):
blog.foreignpolicy.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Its his job to be behind the scenes and do the dirty work for Obama. Hes the arm-twister to keep the dems in line.

For example, recently when the Blue Dog Democrats opposed the health care bill and wouldnt let it out of committee, various dems reported being threatened and some coarsed to change their minds in phone calls and in the office's of Rahm and Obama.

So if you dont see him, hes probably behind you!

top topics

join