It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conspiracy to get mass details

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
ok basically i bet you have heard of all these surveys were u get paid to complete i am part of 1 called points 2shop check it out tiny.cc...

basically they ask for all your details and i they give information to other parties then i though what if they can give to the government and no hu i am throught my email facebook and all my links

now they no were i live but to late

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Try googling that particular company to see if they are a scam. If they email you look carefully to see if you can unsubscribe. They may have information about you but they do not have everything yet. I periodically get emails from all kinds of scams about how I won lotteries etc. A lot of them are based out of Nigeria. I know there must be a lot of nice Nigerian people but the ones perpetrating these scams are nothing but criminal scum. Unfortunately there biggest targets are the elderly and people who are in need. When I look at my emails I mark them as phishing scams if I don't recognize the sender. I hope some more ATSers jump in here with more ideas for you. The worse thing that can happen to you is identity theft so be very careful who you give your info to. The last people you have to worry about are the government. They probably already know everything about you including your marks on tests in Grade 1. The only reason that should affect you is if you are a criminal or have something to hide. Just remember ,they need all the taxpayers they can get and can't afford to mess with the good ones they already have.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
no i no its not a scam because i have gt 2 ps3 games of it and a hdmi able for free i was just wondering about provacy because not long ago i gt a phone call from 1 of the surveys and i never put my real phone number in which i though was a bit weird

do you think the net is gettin moniterd???

join