It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot Predictions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Web Bot Predictions

www.coasttocoastam.com

A big crisis is kicked off on October 25, 2009. It could be that Israel bombs Iran, or that Swine Flu goes into a level of extreme lethality. 10 days later, in relation to this crisis, the Obama administration will be thrown into chaos.
When Israel bombs Iran, they'll use a nuclear-tipped bunker buster that will hit something unforeseen underground. As a result, a radioactive cloud will form that will pollute and sicken Southeast Asia. This will cause much of the world to turn against Israel.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Here are some more web bot prediction.

I never know what to think about these web bot predictions. I'm curious what you think about them.

Dollar sliding... Not too much of a prediction.

Israel attacking Iran... Seems possible.
Nuclear tipped bunker buster hits something that pollutes SE asia.. That one seems a little far fetched.

Read the rest of them and let me know what you think. Should I be worried about Oct 25th?

www.coasttocoastam.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I find the Webot predictions interesting like everyone else. But why the hell doesn't it predict anything positive? Just something.... anything.... Customer Appreciation day at Little Ceasars Pizza for all I care. Just show us something to prove its not just Doom and Gloom software.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Hmmmm.....i don't know Bob, do you think we need more predictions here on ATS.

Interesting info and thank you for relaying it to us...

Peace

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WolfmanJ

IT DOESN'T SELL ASWELL!!!

Sorry for the one liner....

peace

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
has the web bot ever had a prediction be spot on? or are they simply predictions that anyone could do?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
has the web bot ever had a prediction be spot on? or are they simply predictions that anyone could do?

Early on I think they were pretty accurate, although it didn't make sense until looking back at it. From what I have read, they nailed Katrina, and a major Earthquake, but they didn't know it until after the fact.

Kind of like most predictions, they are easy to see once they are over, but almost impossible to see before hand. Makes them pretty worthless!

I think these guys are really reaching lately, and I haven't given much thought to their last few runs.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
These predictions are way too specific to be believable.
Seriously, after thousands of years of "predictions" mankind seems to not have learned how predictions really work. Maybe because mankind doesn't care to study itself like it is something new and bizarre. Oh wait, what am I saying. I'm an anthropology student! That's what I do!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

They are good with dates but somewhat inaccurate with the thing that happens as far as i can see. They did predict the kick off of the global depression, that one in september and october and predicted the 11th of september. So, it's one of the few that peaks my interest in any case.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WolfmanJ

I heard once on Coast to Coast the webbot guys did say that after the stink hits the fan, things will seem to get better. I think though that the reason that they get 99% bad predictions is because the webbot is based on internet content/searches. So much of the internet is doom and gloom/aliens come tomorrow/I had a dream about North Korea nuking someone/Israel and Iran will go at it/and so on. Naturally, that will probably skew the results. I'm sure that conspiracy theory sites like ATS don't help much either--with a majority of the content being doomy and gloomy!

reply to post by warrenb

I'm not sure that they've ever gotten a prediction 100% correct. As I remember, the predictions used to be vague enough that if something happened they could say that it was what the webbot had predicted. Of course, that was with some variation to what actually "happened".

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The chances that swine flu will come back with a vengeance are pretty good. Often a flu will start one spring and then be back in the fall so that's not too much of a prediction.

Some of the predictions are pretty easy but others are so specific that I find them hard to believe.

Be sure to read the last one in the article.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Erm... read these for a laugh from the bottom of the list on the source:

# "Global Coastal Phenomena" will be gradual, yet by March/April 2011 the situation could be disturbing for many people. Unusual movements of the Moon brought on by anomalies in the magnetosphere could cause coastal disruptions.
# The magnetosphere problems could lead to ultraviolet scorching of food crops. Grain crops will fail, mainly in the Northern Hemisphere, leading to food riots in the winter of 2010/spring of 2011. Specifically, they'll be riots in Rome that will spill over into the Vatican.
# In South America, they'll be large or mass sightings of UFO-related phenomena. In the summer of 2010, a video crew will interview an escapee from an internment facility. The young bald man will later be revealed to be a "non-Terran" human.

Oh come on.... the predictions about Iran and the economy are a little but plausible, but without the dates and anyone can predict that. But the rest are a complete joke - too specific, and this makes me realise the first few are also too specific with the dates. I would have said maybe if they'd have gone with the first few only.... but the last few makes you realise that the whole lot is probably made-up... and especially the dates as well as the incidents.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by john124]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

But now, we have it on the record.

People can refer back to this post and review these predictions and hopefully have a good chuckle if nothing else.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Good let Israel be destroyed!

and this something unforseen underground..wonder what that means...Alien?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

I don't wish to see any country destroyed. I don't want to see 7 million people killed.

Be careful what you wish for because it might come true.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This whole web bot thing is truly nothing but hype. I dont know of one specific prediction that has come true. These general predictions that seem to have credibility are nothing more than mere guesses. This specific prediction over Israel is interesting though. I'll bet that it doesn't come true in the end and hopefully that will put to bed this whole web bot craze.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

It could be that as people get more concerned about a specific event that words appear in their emails and post, like I hope that Israel doesn't go to war with Iran. So if you're seeing lots of post with that type of message, then people are more concerned about that possibility.

Predicting a problem with the economy could follow similar types of posts. However some of the predictions are just plain silly.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I posted this on another thread...

The name of this new webbot volume is
The Shape of Things to Come (2010)
This is Volume Zero, Issue Zero of The Shape of Things to Come. It runs some 35 pages in a PDF format, and is available for download using the Buy Now button from Paypal. This issue covers from Fall of 2009 through to Fall of 2010, with some discussion of trends for 2011.

...I think its funny they name it after fictional writings of h.g.wells....

The Shape of Things to Come is a work of science fiction by H. G. Wells, published in 1933, which speculates on future events from 1933 until the year 2106. It is not a novel, but rather a fictional history book or chronicle, similar in style to Star Maker and Last and First Men, both by Olaf Stapledon. Wells's book also shared with Stapledon's an understanding of the change wrought in the nature of war by the development of air power; both writers included harrowing depictions of cities destroyed in aerial bombardments (by planes whose bombs also contain poison gas), which proved an accurate prediction of what was to happen in the second World War.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

I'm waiting for someone to pay the ten dollars and then share it with the rest of us.

I can't get excited enough to part with my $10.

But I'd still like to hear in general terms what they think.
'

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I think the more concrete they try to make these predictions beforehand, the less reliable it will become. It seems like it turns enough minds onto the possibilities of the predictions and the act of expectation could alter the future in very strange ways. Though maybe this is an implication of time speeding up, if we see the patterns beforehand then we subconsciously alter our way out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join