It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did MI5 kill Dr David Kelly?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Very interesting read regarding Dr Kelly, and other known Microbioligist deaths.
Figured it was worthwhile sharing:

atheonews.blogspot.com...

The day Dr David Kelly took a short walk to his death in the Oxfordshire countryside, an unopened letter lay on the desk of his book-lined study.

Sent from the heart of the British Government, the pages were marked 'personal' and threatened the world-renowned microbiologist with the sack if he ever publicly opened his mouth again.

The letter remained unopened for the seven days during the drama that would pitch Dr Kelly into the spotlight and end in his death at just 59.

Tony Blair ordered an inquiry by Lord Hutton. It heard evidence from 74 witnesses and concluded that Dr Kelly killed himself by slashing the ulnar artery of his left wrist with a garden knife after swallowing painkillers - although none had been prescribed by his GP.

A detailed medical dossier by the 13 British doctors, however, rejects the Hutton conclusion on the grounds that a cut to the small ulnar artery is not deadly.

The gardening knife that Lord Hutton said killed him was blunt

The level of painkillers in his blood was a third of what is required to cause death.

Dr Kelly was also right-handed - which meant he would have to slash awkwardly from left to right on his opposite wrist to have cut into the ulnar artery to any depth

After Dr Kelly's corpse was found at 8.30am by the volunteer searchers, the senior policeman made his last Operation Mason entry. It simply states: '9.00am. 18.07.03. Body recovered'.

Most intriguingly, at 8am, half an hour before Dr Kelly's body was discovered under the tree, three officers in dark suits from MI5's Technical Assessment Unit were at his house.

Well worth the read,
As was always believed, his death was highly suspicous. So many governments trusted this man, knew his abilities and his skills. Which is probably why he needed to be silenced before the world overthrew Iraq.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Wow, everytime I try to open that link it opens, but then a warning pops up that says it can't be opened, operation aborted. Everything would point to this being a " hit". Unfortunate that our very own governments see no other recourse but to kill people, .... I am very curious now, what was Dr. Kelly revealing that was so damaging ???

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Here is some more info, he was involved in some murky areas. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think this is one conspiracy that definitely holds water

[edit on 22-7-2009 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Aha, thanks for that, ..... Radiohead wrote a song about this incident called Harrowdown HIll, ... where Kelly's body was found, give it a listen ! I love it.

" We think the same things at the same time, We just can't do anything about it "

[edit on 22-7-2009 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

I know the song, never knew it was about The Dr kelly incident. dont really listen to Radiohead that much, but have tha one on the ipod, I'll give it another listen.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
If it's anything, it would be the CIA, they do every ones contract killing these days. Bush wanted this guy shut up, so they could lie to the world and go to war, and the CIA made it happen.

new topics

top topics

join