It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verum Astrum sayin' hey...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hi all! So I finally did it and registered on ATS. What a fantastic site you have here!
I admit to being a 'lurker' for the past 12 months or so and whilst it took me a while
to summon up the courage to register, I am so glad I bit the bullet and did it.

I am a 30 something Australian female, love stargazing, anything esoteric and tend to be a conspiracy sucker....hehe. At least on here I am not alone, hey?

I thoroughly enjoy sitting at my PC (armed with caffeine and nicotine) for an entertaining read here on ATS. It's a great escape from the 'realities' of everyday life. I am not so fond of the MSM and am glad to find there are so many like-minded people around.

I am a logical thinker as opposed to living in la la land, although that being said, I am extremely open to anything unusual, accept that everyone is different (ahh the spice of life!) and appreciate those on this planet who actually make it a practice in their lives to think for themselves and even those who dare to think 'outside of the box'. My own mother actually accused me once of being a 'realist' (in response to me calling her a cynic) as if it were a bad thing.....a piece of flair I am proud to wear!

Oh, I am not all that computer savvy...still trying to work out the avatar thing, but will keep at it, am sure I will work it out eventually.

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell. I look forward to some interesting reads and conversations on ATS now that I am registered.

Cheers,
Verum Astrum

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
You should like it here then!

Too bad noone else is commenting, must be elsewhere!

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Hey Republican08, thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to having some decent discussions with real people!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Welcome to the family!

I was a lurker here for awhile as well. It feels quite nice to finally join in on the discussions though! However, even though I joined, I still do more reading than actual posting...
I look forward to seeing you around!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Haha congrats for taking the plunge
I can't believe it took me so long to join ATS personally because of all the extra features I found
Hope you enjoy the community !

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

Hi bvproductions and thanks very much for the warm welcome, am feeling like part of the family already

Yes I can certainly see why you'd do a lot more reading than posting...such a big, informative site!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

Hi bvproductions and thanks very much for the warm welcome, am feeling like part of the family already

Yes I can certainly see why you'd do a lot more reading than posting...such a big, informative site!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by abbyland

Hey there abbyland, thanks a lot for the welcome! Hope to see you around on the boards. I have never seen such a big forum site, it's quite amazing

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Welcome, " true star" is it ??? as far as the avatar, ... yeah its a lil tricky, took me over half an hour to figure it out. And as you can tell by my avatar, I didnt figure it out too well

anyways, Welcome, we will give you time to train before your official initiation. The Gauntlet awaits.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Hi IntastellaBurst and thanks for the warm welcome

You're close, it's truth star...hehe.(I think the verb is modified by th e noun, but that's just a guess. I really just like the sound of it)

Only half an hour to work out the avatar thingy? What are you, a tech wizard or something? Still haven't worked it out but admittedly I've been a bit busy with work and now a sick child - will get to it eventually, I am sure lol

Thanks for the probationary period, very humane of you
.Hope to see you around on the boards....

new topics

top topics

join