It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connection with the RA Material and Music?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
www.lawofone.info...

I have been reading the RA Material lately and I must say, it's very deep (and confusing!).

The RA entity talks about densities and how there are 8 (The 8th one being the 1st in the next octave of densities). Technically that makes 7 densities.

In music, there are 7 notes, with sharps and flats in between. Once you get to the last note (G), it starts back at the "A" note again and continues for infinity (Our ears can hear up to about 20KHZ. A tone can go upwards forever).

The fact that it all repeats (upward and downward) is mind blowing to me, to say the least. It's incredible how music theory is so similiar to what RA is talking about.

Music is a very interesting phenomenon, and me being a musician, I appreciate it and can see the infinite possibilites involved in creating it. - How a person can create tones in a succesful pattern that can be very pleasing to others. Not just that, but the different facets and dimensions involved in music theory. Octaves, harmonizing, articulation, different scales and modes, dynamics - I mean the possibilities are endless infinity.

RA also talks about harmonizing vibrations. I believe RA was talking about when certain energies (and/or entities) work together harmonously. The energies cannot overlap eachother, so they have to coexist stacked in harmony.
Same thing when you take an E note and add the perfect fifth of the scale. Not only do you get a chord, but you get two notes which are working together perfectly on top of one another.

Wow. Does anyone have anything to say about this?

Edit to add link for the RA Material

[edit on 7/21/2009 by impaired]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I don't know the RA material you are talking about but it sounds like a good read. I myself also make music and when I was taught music theory it just blew my mind how complicated it really can be....

But sound is just waves of energy, same as light.....which is also pretty cool.

Yea I love when certain notes or chords go together and then in successive order it's like you can really actually feel the " Vibe" from it and it resonates all through your mind and body....

That is why certain songs are so beautiful to me because of the certain notes that actually make me feel a certain way.

they link with moods too which is cool.

I think it has to do with our personal frequency and how in tune it is with certain types of music and certain notes/chords/harmonies ...........

Good thread though...I always like the sound or music ones..

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Actually, I do. I am a musician, or rather was but still play to myself

Anyway, if you have not, I would recommend that you look into frequencies and healing. I remember reading about how the frequencies of like the A note was changed from like 432 to 440 or something like that and that the natural tone provides healing. I don't remember it all, but was fascinating nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
LucidDreamer, I just added the link to The RA Material in my OP. You have to check it out. It's very complicated, but trust me. I can only comprehend a fraction of it, but that's enough for me so far

Chemly: I heard that also. So I guess it would be possible to just run whatever songs we listen to through a pitch shifter and lower it by 8 hertz? I wonder how it would work... Interesting...

new topics

top topics

join