It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with the OBAMA PROPOGANDA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
So, it appears that on occasion we have to do this: elect a Democrat for President.

After Carter, it took a long time to try again. After Clinton, it took a long time to try another Democrat.

After Obama, it may be another century before we go that way again.

Really...do you even know the history of presidents? After Carter it was 12 years for another democrat. After George H. W. Bush it took 8 years to elect another republican. After Clinton it took 8 year to elect another democrat.

So you really don't have a great point here.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Stop posting the birth certificate crap. Otherwise, you look like a hypocrite with YOUR propaganda.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Thats obsurd. They voted to nominate McCain but then not for President?

Horse puckey.

If the repubs ever go their head out of their neo-con behind they would have realised they had the best candidate possible.

Do I really need to say his name?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The thread should have been named "enough of the anti Obama propoganda" since its the only threads started on this forum, the only Obama kind messages are the replies on all the sour loosers threads around how he is not able to be president.

Best regards

Loke.:.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
I am an American who loves his country and I don't agree with the decisions MR.obama is making simple as that.

Do you comprehend the factors involved that led to President Obama being in a place to contribute to the decision making process as well as the factors contained within the issues that he is contributing to making decisions upon?

And keep in mind...I didn't vote. I am merely a spectator who decides to opine on the opiners evry once in awhile...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
#1, His presidency is a disgrace for anyone who took the Oath to Protect and Defend you. Our Constitution.

No, he's just a brown democrat. Same thing to some people, I suppose, but you can take a breather from the hyperbole.

#2. Obama can not be President .. He did not qualify .. His Requirements Were Not Met.

Unfortunately for the ludicrous flat-earther, er, birthers, he is in fact a natural-born American citizen. Painfully for your silly argument, he would be such even if he had been born in a North Korean axlotl tank, so long as his mother is Stanley Ann Durham.

#3. He has Lied to the American People. His Actions suggest a collision coarse with distasterous consequences to the nation as a whole.

Translation from freeptard: He's not trying to usher the second coming.

#4. he says he has a open door - transparency policy on not providing either. Mr. Obama is twice as secretative as your ex-president - who allowed the murder of at least 9,000 of our blood.

He's actually been quite a bit more open than Bush. That's fine enough for me, I never had expectations of full transparency from my government anyway.

#5. He is the Acting President for who's typing on the Teleprompter... do you know who he is...? well, if you did what would you do...?

Perhaps it's the same shadow president that was running Reagan's teleptrompter?! OMG! Seriously, logical thought is your friend. Teleprompters have been in use since they were invented, which was, if I'm not terribly mistaken, sometime in the mid-50's. Perhaps you're just upset that Mr. Obama can read the thing?

#6. Personally - I put my fate with the American People, E Plurabus Unium.

Really? Because we elected Mr. Obama.

By the way, the title of your thread? Was the irony intentional?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Yeah you're such a 'patriot' that you only support presidents YOU voted for? Piss off you child.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
and gas prices are low...

Nuff said

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Will someone please take him out of office? I think things have gone far enough! I just can't stomach this agenda any longer. This man is killing me.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

It didn't take me more than his reply to a question by someone from the audience about his role in CFR to know that he is a puppet at best. Good material for the media to sell to the audience.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

How can you have the signature you have and be an obama supporter. Do you really think he has ethics or morals. "There is only ethics and morale, everything else is a fake..." I guess that makes you fake?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I would suppose the next step for the administration would be "Anti-Propoganda Czar" Czars do allow for greater transparancy don't they?

In the future while we all stand in line for our excellent government health care,and proudly proclaim how much the money we have spent on Cap and Trade that has cleared up the atmosphere.We won't ever have to think about those terrible old Bush days.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Yes I do, what would make you think I don't comprehend?Firstly I was commenting on obama supporter's penchant for falling back on the race card or the Bush card without being able to justify their affinity for obama.Secondly I am tired of constantly listing my sound objections(check my threads) to his policy's only to be called a racist.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I"m going to agree with ya' dooper. I thought he was just a good little tool for the NWO. Now I'm thinking he's in the 'destroy America' thing right up to his eyeballs.

Originally posted by Republican08
He's not all bad

Yes he is.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
Yes I do, what would make you think I don't comprehend?

I am unfamiliar with your posts so the question was reactive...but since you do understand them then how about some talk on how economics effect social relations?

Firstly I was commenting on obama supporter's penchant for falling back on the race card or the Bush card without being able to justify their affinity for obama.Secondly I am tired of constantly listing my sound objections(check my threads) to his policy's only to be called a racist.

If you were 'firstly' commenting on the race card then I am even more impressed with your comprehensions...because the race card is he most irrelevant...and I never called you a racist...

No defensive posturing necessary, by the way...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

He's not all bad

Yes he is.

Nuh Uh!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Garbage threads like this with no baseless and is just emotional ranting bring down the quality of ats and should be removed.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Garbage threads like this with no baseless and is just emotional ranting bring down the quality of ats and should be removed.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by FlyersFan

He's not all bad

Yes he is.

Nuh Uh!!!

Uh huh (
or however you spell it).

Stupid. Evil. Liar. Racist. All bad.

As Lou Dobbs says -

I have to tell you Senator Obama: you've just become my hobby. You are a dangerous illogical inaccurate and I think soulless pandering fool.

- Lou Dobbs

top topics

<< 1   >>

join