What's with all of this DRAMATIC Change crap?

page: 1

join

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Anyone know why 2012 came up? Why not… 1943, or 2059? The Mayan Calendar, people say it’s because the Mayan’s were advanced with Astrology… and Dan Quail was obsessed and advanced with his shoes!

The only reason, that we “worship” the year 2012, is because we were taught to. Because we’re looking for the closest BS date to cause panic across the entire freaking planet!

Now… am I missing something or does the Mayan Calendar say why it ends? I mean… could it be that something like this happened:
- “Hey George… I’m tired of doing all this bull #… can we take a break?”
- “Why the hell not, it’s not like we’ll be around then anyway, screw it, let’s quit.”
- “I love you George”
Could it be possible that they just didn’t do it? I mean surely… you work… you want a break don’t you? Sure, why the hell not… in fact you’re gonna retire eventually too… why the hell finish on that project?

The NWO… there’s a funny piece of Bull # Fiction. Have you seen the crap that people think up on these? I swear a lot of those assholes have time on their hands. Maybe they get paid for that… like… there’s gotta be some dick out there, who makes up this garbage… world wouldn’t be complete without it!

The Cassiopaeans, these guys… wow. I mean… they spend their days… sitting in front of a computer screen looking up alien information on the web, then they use that info to worship the aliens. I’m sorry, but in my dictionary here, that’s under complete mindlessness and deep deprived mentality disorder!

Worship aliens… ET wanted to phone home… why… why would ET wanna come back to Earth? Why would he create something that he was scared of, or thought was a pain in the ass? Because 90 of those billions and trillions of things… worship his grey slimy ass!

Which brings me to the movie Alien... Now this sequel, I can not believe the trash and stupidity that went into this one. Aren’t aliens supposed to be of higher intelligence? They come shootin out and they’re gewy and blood all over them and everything. With the amount of technology they have, you’d think that they’d have like a… degewer thingy or something. They start screaming “screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeatch!” and Bill’s like, “shut the hell up!” “Dammit, I’m trying to sleep and bleed peacefully!”

Back to the NWO though… here’s my definition. 3rd World with all the gadgets. We’re talking REAL Old 3rd World too, Instead of Soldiers, Knights on horses… instead of fire breathing dragons… missile shooting jets. Play it like George Washington with a computer:
- “Damn this function… I need to rewrite the Declaration of Independence, where’s that asshole Bill Gates?”
- “Right here sir”
- “Go to hell”
A dragon comes and flies away with him.

I’m also sick about hearing this # about the Ozone Layer and Global Warming. People say the weather is screwed up because we lost the Ozone Layer and on Global Warming… well, if we lost the Ozone Layer… call the press… time to report and missing…… thing. We’ve got men… we’ve got rocket’s, we’ve got plastic wrap… FIX IT! And don’t come back until you do dammit, cause I don’t wanna deal with this UV BS!

What’s my point? That this is what happens when you allow stupid people on the internet. God ban them all!

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
[repost]Hmmm could've swore i posted something here not long ago... maybe it's 'Them again' heh. [/repost]

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by Sapphire]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
No because the first one was not logical... I had let someone talk me into posting it there. This person will remain nameless.

new topics

join