It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with all of this DRAMATIC Change crap?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Anyone know why 2012 came up? Why not� 1943, or 2059? The Mayan Calendar, people say it�s because the Mayan�s were advanced with Astrology� and Dan Quail was obsessed and advanced with his shoes!

The only reason, that we �worship� the year 2012, is because we were taught to. Because we�re looking for the closest BS date to cause panic across the entire freaking planet!

Now� am I missing something or does the Mayan Calendar say why it ends? I mean� could it be that something like this happened:
- �Hey George� I�m tired of doing all this bull #� can we take a break?�
- �Why the hell not, it�s not like we�ll be around then anyway, screw it, let�s quit.�
- �I love you George�
Could it be possible that they just didn�t do it? I mean surely� you work� you want a break don�t you? Sure, why the hell not� in fact you�re gonna retire eventually too� why the hell finish on that project?

The NWO� there�s a funny piece of Bull # Fiction. Have you seen the crap that people think up on these? I swear a lot of those assholes have time on their hands. Maybe they get paid for that� like� there�s gotta be some dick out there, who makes up this garbage� world wouldn�t be complete without it!

The Cassiopaeans, these guys� wow. I mean� they spend their days� sitting in front of a computer screen looking up alien information on the web, then they use that info to worship the aliens. I�m sorry, but in my dictionary here, that�s under complete mindlessness and deep deprived mentality disorder!

Worship aliens� ET wanted to phone home� why� why would ET wanna come back to Earth? Why would he create something that he was scared of, or thought was a pain in the ass? Because 90 of those billions and trillions of things� worship his grey slimy ass!

Which brings me to the movie Alien... Now this sequel, I can not believe the trash and stupidity that went into this one. Aren�t aliens supposed to be of higher intelligence? They come shootin out and they�re gewy and blood all over them and everything. With the amount of technology they have, you�d think that they�d have like a� degewer thingy or something. They start screaming �screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeatch!� and Bill�s like, �shut the hell up!� �Dammit, I�m trying to sleep and bleed peacefully!�

Back to the NWO though� here�s my definition. 3rd World with all the gadgets. We�re talking REAL Old 3rd World too, Instead of Soldiers, Knights on horses� instead of fire breathing dragons� missile shooting jets. Play it like George Washington with a computer:
- �Damn this function� I need to rewrite the Declaration of Independence, where�s that asshole Bill Gates?�
- �Right here sir�
- �Go to hell�
A dragon comes and flies away with him.

I�m also sick about hearing this # about the Ozone Layer and Global Warming. People say the weather is screwed up because we lost the Ozone Layer and on Global Warming� well, if we lost the Ozone Layer� call the press� time to report and missing�� thing. We�ve got men� we�ve got rocket�s, we�ve got plastic wrap� FIX IT! And don�t come back until you do dammit, cause I don�t wanna deal with this UV BS!

What�s my point? That this is what happens when you allow stupid people on the internet. God ban them all!

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
[repost]Hmmm could've swore i posted something here not long ago... maybe it's 'Them again' heh. [/repost]

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by Sapphire]

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
No because the first one was not logical... I had let someone talk me into posting it there. This person will remain nameless.

new topics

join