It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of you dont believe in Aliens/Ufo's after watching The Arivals ep.19/20

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I would love to know who has been swayed or 'converted' by tese two specific episodes. I personally am now so confused and torn, that I dont know which is up or down... After soooo many testimonies from hundreds of people claiming to have been abducted, ex Military personel claiming or swearing that they have seen Aliens in underground work areas side by side with the US government. The stories of USO sightings near the bermuda triangle, gosh, the list goes on and on...Do we now debunk all of this as lies and part of the plan or search more into it? Where do you start. My head feels like its about to explode and I dont know who or what to believe anymore. I will admit, I am quite gullible and trust people way too easily. Some guidance would be greatly appreciated, if anyon is even able to provide it at this stage!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

"I will admit, I am quite gullible and trust people way too easily. Some guidance would be greatly appreciated, if anyon is even able to provide it at this stage!
"

Just learn to think for yourself otherwise you'd risk people thinking for you.

And don't drink the Kool Aid.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by postmeme

Yes, but both sides have 'proof'...I mean, Theres anchient carvings of ET's in the pyramids, even before Christ.. Does their plan realy go that far back? This is way bigger than I thought.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Im going to repost what I said in the Video section about the series if you dont mind.

I watched all 51 parts. This was not agenda free so be aware that your being set up to think a certain way in this series. I'm not saying it was evil and all bad just that it should be watched with a bit of skepticism.

Its funny how they mentioned the lady in the red dress and then used red lettering to drive home certain points. This series was riddled with subconscious traps, NLP at its best.

If you look closely you can see the videos themselves use the same techniques that they point a finger at.

The link they made to 7up was comical. '7' was the size of the containers and 'Up' was for the way the bubbles traveled.

Edit to add:

Notice also how it mentions that a wise man once said that you don't give a man a full glass? Instead you give him half a glass then wait for him to ask for more.

, Take a moment and think about how this series is broken up into 51 parts instead of one video. They only fill the glass up just a little and you must keep asking for more. They tell you the technique and then use it on you.

Beware, this series is full of food for the subconscious!

Remember that no one has all of the answers and to make up your own mind. They have no undeniable evidence about ET's. This is just a creative idea of what MIGHT be.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Lets just get something straight. Even though the Arrivals was about 5 hours long, and had many links and pieces of the puzzle, it doesn't mean that its completely true. I watched it, and I got something out of it. That was the main point of the series. Don't take everything you hear to be the truth. Its you, who has to decide on what you believe, and what not to believe. Thanks.

Digital_Reality, Ya I noticed these things as well. I even got a laugh when I remembered the Episode titled HIPOCRISY and Democracy.

[edit on 687America/Chicagof2009Tue, 21 Jul 2009 10:30:06 -0500America/Chicago 3110America/Chicago by Trams]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

So far ive watched from one to 21 but some inbetween got stuck half way and didnt want to move any further. As soon Ive been through them all I'm sure I will have some kid of gut feeling about the whole thing. Thanks for all of your input. It is appreciated. And I agree that they use the same scare tactics in the vids that they warn you about.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The arrivals hand picked clips talking about the government planning a false flag event and blaming it on aliens and used this as a basis to disprove the existance of aliens. They simply didn't add the overwhelming evidence of the existance of aliens visiting us for thousands of years. Why did they do this? because it doesn't fit in with their religious model and so they either overlooked it or knowingly ignored it. The Arrivals made some great points particularly about the music industry which quite frankly blew my mind. But their biggest flaw is that they let their strong religious beliefs cloud the truth they have uncovered. Only accepting research which fits in with their beliefs not realising that religion is corrupt. It's as if they are telling us to open our eyes and wake up yet their own eyes can't see that religion is one of the most corrupt institutions of them all. After watching the Arrivals I still firmly believe aliens exist and that they have ignored a large chunk of research. Yet I also believe that the government may stage a false flag alien attack.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by SpaceMonkeys]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
What people believe to be aliens, are not what people think they are,

I believe they are fallen angels, some spirt and some in the physical

form, and some are probably decendents of fallen angels....." the

daughters of men married the sons of god." This is a verse in Genesis.

fallen angels are demons!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by truth/seeker

I sortof agree, that is if youre trying to make sense of it from a religious point of view, that is what mankind called them in ancient times, as anything that came from the sky was regarded as godly or angelic. The thing is, demons are malicious and cause trouble.. some ET'S may be that way but there are some races that are said to be very peacefull and caring.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
What people believe to be aliens, are not what people think they are,

I believe they are fallen angels, some spirt and some in the physical

form, and some are probably decendents of fallen angels....." the

daughters of men married the sons of god." This is a verse in Genesis.

fallen angels are demons!!!

The rub regarding that is, that's your judgement of them, based on absolutely nothing at all, before even "meeting" them.

Judge not, lest ye be judged, and all that such stuff, applies to "them" as well as "we".

"fallen angels" may be "demons", but not all angels are "fallen", are they?

Do you see what I'm meaning, in this? Some things are obvious, and you can easily tell by the fruits they bear what kind of energy they represent.. good, bad or neutral. But unless and until you see their fruits, FOR YOURSELF, and NOT someone's opinion of them, you should refrain from passing that judgement.

Just my thoughts in passing.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Draw your own conclusions, I have done alot of research on this topic

and I stand by the facts I stated ufos, aliens, etc. are all demonic!

Do your own research draw your own conclusions, BUT don't be

decieved in doing so, open your mine, and don't fall for the lies, if you

are TRULY seeking the truth. Im not here to affend anyone, just stating

my belief, my opinion, period !!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by truth/seeker

Well, each to their own. Some are malevolent. Some not. No one knows for sure.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
i cant understand why anyone would take anything werner von braun said seriously..the woman in the disclosure project who claims he told her about the planned fake attacks gives me the impression that she regarded him very highly...why?..he was a nazi of the worst sort...didnt care that many people died building his little toys...then sold himself to the next higher bidder.

is this man trustworthy?

ive no idea..but no one should trust such a man so blindly just because he is saying things that agree with your own views on things.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

You have a point, although, I do not share his views. In fact, totaly the opposite.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
JUST a "BUMP"
I have just watched all the episodes of the arivals since
i have NO religious belief system i dont know what to believe
in this series.
i am well aware of the new world order and there occult rituals.
the very same way this series try's to open your
eye's to the real goal of these elite bloodlines and all the hidden
symbolism and the constant reference's to the Antichrist, i did
notice these segments of information does seem to have an agenda
to push itself they seem to use the same techniques themselves.

an example of how the segments leave you wanting more and a very
subtle use of subconsciously planting there own seeds in the viewer
so we take there word as proof of how we have been misreading nearly
all religious views.(though i say i do not follow any religion i am roman catholic)

But i do believe the USA has a massive part in how Israel is pushes it's agenda
and tries to manipulate the masses threw the mass media and news proper-gander.

I also believe the ZIONIST's are behind ALL MONETARY SYSTEMS not all the
Jewish people though, i too think they have been led astray but some may no the truth of the matter.

I am however "lost" if i said this series had not affected my mindset it would be a lie.
So where does one go from here?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
If you haven't seen the serie already you can watch all 51 episodes online for free click the link below.

The Arrivals - All episodes - Free to watch

Also

The Arrivals 2 : Reload ( 49 episodes )

The Arrivals Reloaded TV Version The WUP has teamed up with the ARY Digital Network to bring you the phenomenal TV Version of The Arrivals. The Arrivals Reloaded features new information, interviews, original scores, animation, and professional production while sticking to the spirit of the online version you’ve all seen.

The Arrivals 2 - All 49 episodes - Free to watch

And

A new serie of the same kind of topics : PHASE 3 ( 20 episodes )

Phase 3 is Another groundbreaking and riveting series from the creators of The Arrivals and The Divine Book. With special guests, producers, composers, and collaborating directors, Phase 3 aims to set a new standard in online films. This production will (inshallah) wake up the world, and unite the people from every country, religion, culture or creed. A film by the people, for the people. And once again completely independent, with zero budget!! Nothing but hard work and talented volunteers. Stay tuned.

Phase 3 - All 20 Episodes - free to Watch

A little trailer

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by B3lz3buth

hi there, your pushing the masterpiece that is
"the arivals" do you have any words of advice for
such as myself who knew most of the story told
but at 1st just took so much as pure conspiracy?

I have to admit i feel kind of lost now and if there
is even the slightest chance the knowledge shared
in the series is taken as fact have you any advice?

This is real strange as i dont have a belief system
based on any religion in my life as i see conflicting
views and lies in them all.

But when all said and done IF there is the faintest
chance i can prepare for this war between good v
bad what should i do?
I like to think i'm a tough guy with little emotion and
a lot of that is true but some of the material shown has
made me take a good hard look at myself and im just stuck.

Know what i mean? maybe it's information overload.The funny
thing is i have been saying this stuff presented for years to anyone
who would listen or care but i guess when you are presented with all
of this evidence things just amplify so much more.but my head is now spinning.
any advice?

top topics

join