It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basiji militiaman: I raped virgins before their executions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Source Link: rawstory.com...

member of Iran’s notorious Basij militia who ran afoul of his superiors when he released two teenaged pro-democracy protesters says he was tasked with taking the virginity of young females sentenced to die

I honestly had a hard time reading the entire article without the feeling of wanting to be executed along side these young girls. To rape young girls in order to execute them due to their stupid laws are just sickening. This makes me ill, simply ill!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Just sickening,disgusting,repulsive, and any other word you can think of to describe this monster... I don't know what else to say, this is absolute bull# how does this make any sense to anybody??? sorry, I don't really have anything to add to further this topic, don't really know how anybody could.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Sorry Rams59lb
This is covered on another ATS thread here. `I wed Iranian Girls Before Execution`

Shocking stuff .

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Sickening! and form what i read on other post..its so their souls wouldnt go to heaven. How evil can people get..seems to be the game were all in on these days. Too bad for those guys who did the rapings. In any religion..at least as far as what ive learned, god will accept you into heaven, depending on whats in yuor heart for him. HE knows. Witht he exception of msulilm i guess. A woman i work wtih, msulim, form ban gladesh, says in her muslim, everyone goes to heaven, their is no hell.
These guys, are DEF goin south of heaven..that is for sure. ANd they willingly gave in and chose this path. I hope, Damn do i hope those involved, from the rapings to the mastermind and concept of it, are 'dealt with acordingly'. IN one sense, i wound not mind at all, if ISrael atacks these guys and their section of IRan...ide DEF suopport it.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This type of story has been debunked. It is part of the Israeli war inducing effort.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The original article comes from the Jerusalem Post and is sourced from an anonymous telephone interview with someone 'claiming' to be an official but offered no name, and 'claimed' to do those things but offered no proof.

It's journalism at it's most pathetic when unnamed, unconfirmed sources provide the entire base for what then simply is a highly speculative article that can not be seperated from fact or fiction except in the prejudices and biases of the readers mind.

This is the second thread on this subject to pop up on ATS regarding this same story and I can tell you after reading the responses to the first thread it sure found plenty of prejudiced and biased minds!

Real reporters and real news articles aren't designed to play on your emmotions, they are designed to share facts.

top topics

join