It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles evacuated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles evacuated

news.bnonews.com

From the BNO Newsroom.

LOS ANGELES (BNO NEWS) -- The Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles was evacuated on Saturday afternoon because of a bomb threat, officials told BNO News.

According to a spokeswoman for the Los Angeles Police Department, a call came in to 911 stating that there was a bomb in the area. Nothing had been found as of 3.15 p.m. local time.

A watch commander for the Beverly Hills Police Department confirmed the hotel had been evacuated, but had no additional information.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Yikes!

I hope that this is just a false alarm. The are plenty of bomb threats all over that turn out to be fakes, I hope this is the same.

It would be scary if a bomb did go off in LA especially since that guy made the thread today about how he says it's too quiet, calm before the storm.

Also I will look for another source, but don't knock BNO news from twitter because they have shown to be VERY reliable.

news.bnonews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well this is scary...

I guess we will have to wait and see if anything happens (I hope nothing does)...

Peace.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Oh lord. Please let this just be a false alarm.

I pray that at the end of the day they're just calling it a scare rather than a tragedy.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Now that things are so bad in California I think you will see more of these "incidents," people are just pissed off at the lack of funds and other problems. I doubt this will turn out to be anything but I know tensions are high because of yesterday's hotel bombing.

new topics

top topics

join