It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While I was OBEing, I attacked someone/something. Did I really hurt them?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Alright, here is what happened:
I was OBEing/astral projecting and I had just left my body when I found myself along a field, where a great battle was going on (think of the fight scenes from Lord Of The Rings). I was in armor. I ran over and starting fighting, cutting down enemies left and right. I'm not sure why I was there- I am not violent at all, I would never even consider taking another life. I'm kind of a pacifist. Well, when I woke up, I realized what I had been doing.

Here is my problem: I'm really scared that I actually hurt someone/something. Did I? Can you really hurt another creature in the astral?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
sounds more like a dream to me.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Yes you can. Are you sure it was a OBE? Like the previous poster said it sounds alot like a dream.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Maybe you experienced a past life? Did it seem real?
I remember I had regressions and the emotions were so strong that I started crying. Stronger than most of the emotions i experienced in this lifetime.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You do realise what happened wasn't real right? It did not actually happen.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mjl_says
Alright, here is what happened:
I was OBEing/astral projecting and I had just left my body when I found myself along a field, where a great battle was going on (think of the fight scenes from Lord Of The Rings).

This really does sound like a lucid dream but you say you were astrally projecting, how are you sure it was an OBE? Im no expert at Aping but I dont remember ever wearing different clothes like armor and stuff. Im just aware that I am but dont really see myself as such if you know what I mean. Did you feel yourself actually leave your body?

I was in armor. I ran over and starting fighting, cutting down enemies left and right. I'm not sure why I was there- I am not violent at all, I would never even consider taking another life. I'm kind of a pacifist. Well, when I woke up, I realized what I had been doing.

Again Im no expert but this really does sound like lucid dreaming.

Here is my problem: I'm really scared that I actually hurt someone/something. Did I? Can you really hurt another creature in the astral?

I have no idea. I know Ive felt Ive been hurt in similar violent lucid attacks on me, it actually feels like Im being attacked but when I wake up I have no bruises. I do know of someone who was attacked very badly by a dragon creature and that did leave a massive bruise. Seems they can hurt us so I guess if we developed enough awarness we could possibly hurt them too.

Interesting post.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have had both lucid dreams and OBEs before, so I know the difference between the two. Trust me: It was an astral projection.

I'm also pretty sure it was not a past life, because I fought in a variety of different ways; I made my sword change. One moment it was a sword, then it was a gun.

But I've never experienced a past life before. I'm too scared too. What i something awful had happened? If I had been raped or something, I wouldn't want to remember it.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
But even if it was a lucid dream, would it be possible to hurt someone in the astral?
If I left my body and asked for a fight (and got it), would I actually injure or even kill the other person/creature/entity? What about in lucid dreams? I'm pretty sure those only take place in your mind, but someone please correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I have had both lucid dreams and OBEs before, so I know the difference between the two. Trust me: It was an astral projection.

then how did you "wake up" if you were actually conscious?

-

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mjl_says

Hi mjl_says,

From my experience, you cannot hurt anything in the astral and nothing in the astral can hurt you although you will fully experience emotions and the feeling sensation at the time. It is the realm of energy/spirit. Hurt/pain and even death is a physical/material manifestation.

I hope this puts your mind at ease.

Kind regards,

Dobbie

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

But even if it was a lucid dream, would it be possible to hurt someone in the astral?
If I left my body and asked for a fight (and got it), would I actually injure or even kill the other person/creature/entity? What about in lucid dreams? I'm pretty sure those only take place in your mind, but someone please correct me if I am wrong.

I have a theory that all dreams take place on the astral plane, out of body; I believe that the astral plane is malleable by the mind. The only difference between a lucid dream and an AP is that in a lucid dream our mind isn't as sharp and aware; for example, sometimes in a lucid dream I'll know I'm dreaming and able to consciously control things, but I'm unaware of what reality is supposed to look like outside of the dream, like I only have a vague sense of what my life is currently like.

Anyway, my point is that if everything that happens when we're asleep takes place on the astral plane, then you're no more likely to really hurt someone astral projecting than you are in a dream.

[edit on 7/18/2009 by LiquidLight]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
as some others have said yes you can hurt/be hurt due to astral activities. in my experience most damage will be of the emotional variety since the mind/emotions require no jump to the physical. however, if the thought/act has enough energy attached to it, it can affect the physical.

showing aggression in the astral is something i avoided at all costs in my time experimenting with subtle planes. aggression/negative energy will attract undesirables. some of which will no doubt be more than you are prepared to handle.

if protection is needed try focusing light at the aggressor. if your will is strong, they will not challange you (however, they might call your bluff).
project positive energy, have a firm will and all will be good.

cheers,
AA

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mjl_says

If you weren't fully concious of what you were doing, then I would suggest it was a dream.

The best way to tell the difference; In a dream you observe, you may believe that you affect what happens but you really don't.

Projection; you should be as concious are you are the moment you typed your post.

And yes, if you attack someone in the astral you can hurt them. It wont really damage them physically, however lets say you cut someones chest. they migh walk around feeling the cut in their chest for awhile.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
So I'm in this field right? Fighting for my life and king when this translucent guy comes over all high and mighty. Hacking at me, I took a swing BANG straight through him like "KING ARTHUR THIS GUY AIN'T FIGHTING FAIR!!" KA's like "DAAAMNNN!!!" Next minute he's cutting me up... man this was so bad...

OP Sounds like a dream

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonamousantichrist
showing aggression in the astral is something i avoided at all costs in my time experimenting with subtle planes. aggression/negative energy will attract undesirables. some of which will no doubt be more than you are prepared to handle.

if protection is needed try focusing light at the aggressor. if your will is strong, they will not challange you (however, they might call your bluff).

cheers,
AA

This sounds like very good advice to me. Project light and positive feelings whilst in these realms. Go in looking for a fight or go in with aggression and aggression will find you.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

cheers,
AA

This sounds like very good advice to me. Project light and positive feelings whilst in these realms. Go in looking for a fight or go in with aggression and aggression will find you.

in haste sometimes we can forget the simplest things while experimenting in other planes, at least for me that was the case.

if your unsure, you'll project that to one degree or another and your doubt will become a magnet. confidence, peace of mind, and purpose do this as well.

i'm open to u2u discussion on this topic as well. i'm no expert by any means, but i'm willing to help when i can.

cheers,
AA

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Again Im no expert but this really does sound like lucid dreaming.

it is my belief that there is not much (if any) difference in a OBE and a lucid dream.

the main one is that a OBE is achieved as a result of purposeful preparation and deliberately moving through states of consciousness to achieve it.

lucid dreaming implies that the traveler has fallen asleep, thus losing conscious seperation of the body and subtle bodies. to a extent some (or all) control of the event is lost usually.

cheers,
AA

[edit on 19-7-2009 by anonamousantichrist]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
You must see a astral plane just as another world in nature. And in nature there are predators and there are prey. A lot of people say nothing can hurt you or you can't hurt anything on the astral plane. In my experience that is simply not true. In nature predators hunt for food, in the astral plane they do too only then the food is your energy. Humans are liked for their high energy level wich when consumed will recharge because we have a material body connected to our astral one.
A lot of people will never meet a predator, some will the first time they project.
Survival of the fittest applies on this whole universe.

NEVER start a fight, only defend yourself with all you got, and remember you got more then most entities there. NEVER consume a entity. Never merge with a entity. NEVER trust another entity, feel they vibe around them. Trust your own judgement, ALWAYS!

Now a lot of people are going to say i'm full of it and trying to scare people.
Believe that if you want, just remember what i've said.

Do not be scared, just cautious.

[edit on 19/7/09 by locster]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

in haste sometimes we can forget the simplest things while experimenting in other planes, at least for me that was the case.

if your unsure, you'll project that to one degree or another and your doubt will become a magnet. confidence, peace of mind, and purpose do this as well.

i'm open to u2u discussion on this topic as well. i'm no expert by any means, but i'm willing to help when i can.

cheers,
AA

Hi thanks, see I went through a period of unexpectedly ending up in astral realms , it was great for the first few times but then I must have let fear in as Id just get attacked all the time and attract odd/dark things. They would attach themselves to me and attempt to "suck" energy from me. they were always dark black entites almost like a blob with eyes ! One once had form it was very very tall and basically pushed me down with its force. Several times "people" came and took these black entites off me in the beginning but now no one comes it is up to me. One time I became aware I could almost teleport myself away and I did, but unfortunatly these astrals found me again and I was unable to do the teleport thing again.

This then ended up in a vicious circle so I often stop myself going probably through fear. For a while I tryed surrounding myself with white light and projecting love but it really did become too dark to fight , guess my projection was not strong enough back then.

Learning experience I guess. The astral world is a very odd world indeed.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by locster

NEVER start a fight, only defend yourself with all you got, and remember you got more then most entities there. NEVER consume a entity. Never merge with a entity. NEVER trust another entity, feel they vibe around them. Trust your own judgement, ALWAYS!

Now a lot of people are going to say i'm full of it and trying to scare people.
Believe that if you want, just remember what i've said.

Do not be scared, just cautious.

[edit on 19/7/09 by locster]

I have never started a fight and never would, I think to do that is just madness, people dont know what they are dealing with here.

How do you consume an entity

Unfortunatly I have merged with entities, www.abovetopsecret.com... it started with THEM merging with me. I basically had NO choice, they appeared then within seconds the merger happened. I hardly knew what was going on never mind be able to stop it. Then after a while I knew what was going on but continued with it as the information shared became beneficial to my awarness. After every merger the information given raised my soul awarness , however after recieving words of caution from several members I see now this is not the way ahead so Ive stopped. Its not the way ahead because they can use these mergers as a way of future manipulation. Maybe they arnt what they seem and I would have no way of knowing. That said I never felt a bad vibe around them, only a need to share knowledge and progress. I think these mergers are a way that Universal information is shared directly between the astral dimensions and Im not saying Ive totally ruled them out for the future if a higher astral with great knowledge showed up...who knows hey.

<<   2  3 >>

join