It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are already here!! Right under our noses....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Hi Atsers,
best wishes to you all!!
Thinking about the disclosure enigma one thing occurred to me ( as it my have to others as well); we are looking for Aliens in the wrong place. There is certainly enough evidence to prove that 'We are not alone'!
There are a gambit of fantastically researched documentary's and testimonies by those that have witnessed and/pr made contact with extrterrestial craft or the ET's themselves over the years; down to the point of government personell giving testamony.
There have been the breakthroughs, such as :Marty Stubbs etc that have given us more reliable anchors to base our morphing beliefs upon.....

What I ask :.....Are ETs here right under our noses, disguised as other varieties of earthly lifeforms??
Think of hw many plants there are; the countless varieties, and those YET to be discovered......how can we be sure that plants are not the seeds of an Extraterrestrial re-collonisation of Earth; how are we to know?

Some may think this thought 'Far-fetched'- but how about 'Sky-Fish'???
Sky-Fish are here; and in great numbers. Maybe before launch they appear as mere plants?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
Some may think this thought 'Far-fetched'- but how about 'Sky-Fish'???
Sky-Fish are here; and in great numbers. Maybe before launch they appear as mere plants?

Wow. Interesting post.

I'm curious as to what evidence you have supporting this claim that "Sky-Fish" are here. In great numbers, even. Not really sure what to say about plants turning into Sk..... What's a Sky-Fish anyway?

Just curious.

Cheers,
Strype

join